A list of narrations from Don LaFontaine, the most famous trailer narrator of all time.
102 Dalmatians (2000)
- "It's been three long years...since the incident. 36 months to relive every detail...1,095 days to think about what went wrong...and 26,280 hours to plot revenge...that's 11,037,600 minutes...in dog years."
- "Glenn Close...in Walt Disney Pictures' 102 Dalmatians. Next Thanksgiving, it's a brand new tail."
- "Cruella de Vil has been cured. She's making the most of a second chance. Unfortunately, temptation has a brand new face."
- "From Walt Disney Pictures. This Thanksgiving, get ready for a brand new tail. Glenn Close. Disney's 102 Dalmatians."
- "Cruella de Vil has been cured. Unfortunately, temptation has a brand new face."
- "From Walt Disney Pictures. Get ready...for a brand new tail. Glenn Close. Disney's 102 Dalmatians. Coming to video and Disney DVD, Spring 2001. (Alt: Now on video and Disney DVD.)"
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) Trailer
54 (1998) Trailer
- "Imagine a place where fantasies became reality, where anything could happen, and everything did. Not long ago, one place really did make dreams come true."
- "He was a working class kid from a small town in New Jersey, until he crossed the river into New York City...and entered a world overflowing with luxury, desire and decadence. A night club that was nothing less than the center of the universe...Studio 54."
- "Miramax Films is proud to present, the sexiest movie of the year. Ryan Phillippe, Selma Hayek, with Neve Campbell, and Mike Myers. 54. Welcome to the party."
The Abyss (1989)
- "In 1984, director James Cameron thrilled audiences with his vision of the future, The Terminator. In 1986, he created the science-fiction masterpiece, Aliens. This summer, he will take you into a world no man has ever seen before."
- "The Abyss. Believe your eyes."
- "It began two years ago in an unfinished nuclear power plant. It became one of the most challenging motion pictures ever made. And on August 9th, the most original adventure of the summer will begin at theaters everywhere. From James Cameron, the writer and director of The Terminator and Aliens comes The Abyss."
The Accused (1988) Trailer
- "On April 18, 1987, Sarah Tobias stopped for a drink at a bar called the Mill."
- "Now, she's fighting the system...where the guilty are protected...the pain is forgotten...the crime is negotiable."
- "For Sarah, the night lives on...for Kathryn, the challenge begins. Kelly McGillis...Jodie Foster...The Accused."
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994) Trailer
- "They've faced incredible odds and unbeatable enemies to earn the name hero. But now, there's a new way to spell action."
- "Jim Carrey is Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. He's the best there is. Actually, he's the only one there is."
- "Now, the mascot of the Miami Dolphins has been kidnapped...and he's on the case of a lifetime."
- "There's no place he won't go...nothing he won't do...and no one he can't handle."
- "Because when this pet detective gets the scent...he'll follow it anywhere."
- "Jim Carrey is...Ace Ventura: Pet Detective."
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995) Trailer
- "In the deepest jungles of Africa, two tribes will fight a savage war unless a sacred animal god is found. So they're sending for the only man who can help."
- "Jim Carrey is Ace Ventura, Pet Detective. Now...he will embark on a delicate mission...to help a people untouched by civilization."
- "Blind to fear and immune to pain...he'll gain the respect of the tribe...discover the animal within...and answer when nature calls."
- "Ace Ventura is in Africa...and Africa will never be the same. Jim Carrey...Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls."
Act of Vengeance (1986) Trailer
An Adventure Into the 3rd Dimension: The Making of Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003 Documentary)
- "In his latest film, director Robert Rodriguez revolutionizes the way films are made, taking the audience on an adventure into a whole new dimension, the 3rd dimension in Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over. In the next half-hour, we'll uncover the groundbreaking technology that transports the audience right in the middle of the action and take a look at the history of 3-D films. We'll go behind the scenes with the cast and crew and get a look at what it takes to create the video game world of Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over."
- "Since its invention in 1838, stereoscopy has been used to create the illusion of a 3rd dimension. It is believed the first 3-D film is the French film, The Train Leaving the Station, filmed in 1903 by the Lumière brothers. Audiences panicked because they thought the train was about to crash right into them. The technology evolved over the years, leading to a 3-D boom in the 1950s."
The Adventures of Ford Fairlane (1990) Trailer
- "A rock star is dead, a groupie has disappeared and millions are missing. These were his kind of odds, his name Ford Fairlane. A detective who's so smooth, he's arrow-dynamic, everyone knows him, everyone owns him and nothing they say can throw him. But this case could put him back in the black. But when your beat is the music business, you keep notes on everyone."
- "Priscella Presley, Ed O'Neal, Robert Englund, Tone Loc, Gilbert Gottfried, Sheila E. and Wayne Newton. Yes, Wayne Newton. Andrew Dice Clay is Ford Fairlane. In a movie so hot, you'd better bring protection."
- "Ford Fairlane. Coming in July to theaters everywhere."
The Adventures of Pluto Nash (2002) Trailer
- "239,000 miles from Earth in the blackness of space. There is a giant rock called the Moon. And the year 1827, its future will be in the hands of one man. Eddie Murphy is (Pluto Nash. Pluto? Pluto Nash! It is a pleasure to meet me) The battle between pretty evil and pretty good begins. Eddie Murphy. The Adventures of Pluto Nash."
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (2000) Trailer
- "This summer, evil meets its moose. A criminal mastermind threatens to take over the world. What? No, I'm talking about you. Okay. Anyway."
- "The only hope for humanity is a 400-pound talking moose...and a flying squirrel."
- "They may not have a clue...but when the world needs a hero...they'll give it everything they've got."
- "This summer, the fur will fly, the moose will drive...and the world will discover...this is not the same old bull."
- "The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle."
- "Stand by for the most extraordinary chain of events ever swept up into high adventure: Airplane! Airplane is drama...Airplane is action...Airplane is romance...Airplane is music...Airplane is dancing."
- "Never has the screen been so big...Peter Graves...Kareem Abdul-Jabbar...Leslie Nielsen...Lloyd Bridges...Robert Stack...Julie Hagerty...Robert Hays."
- "The most incredible adventure the screen has ever created...the big news is Airplane!"
2005 Don't Call Me Shirley Edition Trailer
- "The ultimate disaster comedy DVD is ready for takeoff: Airplane! Don't Call Me Shirley Edition DVD. Get back on board with the crew of Airplane!...now with everything you loved about the original...one of the funniest movies ever is now the over-the-top DVD you have to own...flying high with special features you won't see anywhere else, including behind-the-scenes footage from the control tower...and first-class deleted scenes."
- "Get your hands on Airplane! Don't Call Me Shirley Edition DVD...coming soon."
The Alfred Hitchcock Collection Promo
- "As famous as the stars he directed, Alfred Hitchcock has inspired a generation of filmmakers, revolutionized an entire genre and in the process became a legend around the world. On the 100th Anniversary of his birth, Universal Studios Home Video is proud to present The Alfred Hitchcock Collection. 13 of his greatest movies (includes Vertigo, Marnie, Rope, Topaz, Shadow of a Doubt, Frenzy, The Birds, Torn Curtain, Family Plot, Saboteur, The Man Who Knew Too Much, The Trouble with Harry, Psycho), newly remastered in all-new collectible packaging. Plus, bonus footage and theatrical trailers. And as part of the celebration, you can receive special savings of up to $5. Look inside each package for details. The Universal Studios Home Video's Alfred Hitchcock Collection. Available to own today."
Alien Nation (1988) Trailer
- "The newcomers had arrived. They have their own customs, their own mysteries and their own crimes. Now, James Caan and Mandy Patinkin are headed deep into Newcomer Territory into the heart of a mystery inside an alien world of violence, desire and power beyond their darkest fears lies an evil beyond imagination. Alien Nation."
Aliens (1986) Trailer
- "Aliens. This time, it's war."
Aliens vs. Predator (1999) Video Game Trailer
- "This spring...the deadliest creatures in the universe will meet their match... Each other."
- "Three hunters. One universe. You decide who will survive. Aliens vs. Predator. Only for your PC, from Fox Interactive."
An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn (1998) Video Trailer
- "The most anticipated motion picture event of the year. Hollywood's hardest hitting action stars. A white-knuckle thrill ride. There's just one problem with this movie...the director doesn't want you to see it."
- "Hollywood Pictures Home Video presents the film that takes aim at Tinseltown. An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn.
- "The Hollywood Reporter raves it's one of the funniest movies in ages...and L.A. Weekly calls it hilarious."
- "Jackie Chan, Ryan O'Neal, Chuck D., Richard Jeni, Sandra Bernhard, Coolio, Eric Idle and written by Joe Eszterhas. Why? An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn."
Always (1989) Trailer
- "He was the luckiest flyer alive. Then one day, in a world of fire, nothing is forever, but a love can last. They thought that their world had ended, this had only just begun. From director Steven Spielberg, Always."
American Ninja (1985)
- "For 2,000 years, the sacred art of the ninja has been guarded in the East. Now, it has come to the West."
- "He is the only soldier...the only American...who is capable of defeating the secret Black Star Army."
- "The mission to hijack U.S. military arsenal...the adventure...the confrontation...the code...the invasion...the final hour."
- "The deadliest art of the Orient is now in the hands of an American. American Ninja."
- "He is the only soldier...who is capable of defeating the secret Black Star Army. A soldier who has become the master ninja. The deadliest art of the Orient is now in the hands of an American. American Ninja."
The Amityville Curse (1990) Trailer
- "Three years ago, an unspeakable terror ripped the town of Amityville. Now, this house of possession has indeed tenants. And within this house, the past haunts the present. A past that will not die. A past that holds an ancient curse that strikes the living. The Amityville Curse."
Another Stakeout (1993) Trailer
- "Detectives Chris Lacey and Bill Rhymers had a distinguished reputation, but they're about to face the biggest challenge of their career. Now, they have a new partner, they have a new identity and they're undercover as the average American family. If we can just get off each other's case, they might solve this one. Touchstone Pictures presents Richard Dreyfuss, Emilio Estevez and Rosie O'Donnell in a John Badham movie, Another Stakeout."
The Apostle (1997) Video Trailer
- "The apostle. He was touched by the power and filled with the spirit. A man of faith. A man of the flesh. A man about to fall into a hell of his own making. The New York Times declares 'Robert Duvall's performance is volcanic.' New York Magazine calls it 'spellbinding'. And Siskel and Ebert give it 'two thumbs up. A triumph.' Experience Academy Award winner Robert Duvall, Farrah Fawcett, and Academy Award winner Billy Bob Thornton in the film over 75 of America's top critics call 'one of the best films of the year.' Don't miss the extraordinary film that's nothing short of astonishing. The Apostle."
Army of One (1993) Trailer
The Arrival (1996)
- "They've branded his fury paranoid and the only ones who believe what's coming are the ones who've already arrived. Stop watching the skies, start watching your back. Charlie Sheen, Ron Silver, The Arrival."
Demo VHS Trailer
- "Critics across America are raving about The Arrival. $15 million at the box office on 1700 screens. 'Creepier and more tense than Twister and Mission Impossible.' (Pittsburgh Tribune) Starring Charlie Sheen, Ron Silver, Teri Polo and Lindsay Crouse. 'David Twohy makes an impressive debut.' (New York Post)"
- "Buy the pre-pack which includes six copies of The Arrival and you'll receive a free The Making of Arrival; Stargate, the director-endorsed limited edition, with 9 new moments of previously unseen footage and an official Arrival hooded sweatshirt. The Arrival has a 60-day pay-per-view and an 8 month cable holdback, with so much critical acclaim and $16 million in P & A, including an Arrival website. Consumers are anxiously awaiting."
- "The Arrival, from LIVE Entertainment."
Artisan Entertainment Video Promo
- "Coming on in 20 minutes..."
- "Video. It's the only way to get what you want to watch when you want to watch it."
- "Action. Adventure. Horror. Comedy. Drama. Suspense. Romance. Great entertainment. Always a great value."
- "These movies and many more are available at your local video store."
The Associate (1996) Trailer
- "Laurel Ayres...was having a hard time making it in a man's world...until she made up a man of her own."
- "She's created an imaginary partner...but she's doing all the work...and he's getting all the credit."
- "Academy Award winner Whoopi Goldberg. This fall, the most successful man on Wall Street is a woman. The Associate."
Atlantic City (1981) Trailer
- "Atlantic City. It will change every idea you ever had about winning and losing."
- "Susan Sarandon, she has the ambition. Burt Lancaster has the experience."
- "Alone, they might not make it. Together, they might not survive because they're betting their lives on one big score."
- "Burt Lancaster...Susan Sarandon...Atlantic City, for everyone who's ever needed one more chance."
- "Years ago, a battle was fought, and an empire was destroyed. Now, the saga will continue."
- "If you see only one movie this summer, see Star Wars! But if you see TWO movies, see...Austin Powers! ...The Spy Who Shagged Me."
Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002) Trailer
- "He is brilliant. He is deadly. And he is still surrounded by frickin' idiots."
- "This summer...secrets will be revealed...an evil pact...a dangerous mission...a foxy partner...a family secret."
- "Now, it's time to face the truth. On July 26...can you keep a secret?"
- "New Line Cinema presents...Mike Myers...introducing Beyonce Knowles...and Michael Caine...Austin Powers in Goldmember. Opens July 26."
Baby Geniuses (1999) Trailer
- "They may look innocent, but if you think babies know what's going on, they're going to give you an education. And if Dr. Kinder has her way, their genius will be her claim to fame."
- "TriStar Pictures presents the story at what can happen if babies know too much, talk too well and get a little too big for their diapers. Get ready, naps are history."
- "Kathleen Turner, Christopher Lloyd, Kim Cattrall, and Ally McBeal's Peter MacNical. Baby Geniuses."
- "He got loose when no one was looking. They never thought he could get this far...or move this fast. He was having a good time...and no one could stop him. He's fearless. He's ruthless. He's...toothless. And the world is his playpen."
- "From John Hughes, the creator of Home Alone...Baby's Day Out. Crawling your way next summer. Directed by Patrick Read Johnson."
Bachelor Party (1984) Trailer
- "20th Century Fox has brought you stories of love, war, adventure. Now, another classic tale. Rick Gassko is a man who lives to love. A man with talent, good taste, good friends, good news. His bride, Debbie, was raised in a different world. A man, a woman, a bachelor party for him, a bridal shower for her, a night to encounter ex-boyfriends, ex-girlfriends, ex-men and excitement. 20th Century Fox invites you to witness a tradition no one will discuss in public. A motion picture event you can't afford to miss. Bachelor Party, starring Tom Hanks, a man's tradition every woman should know about."
Backdraft (1991) TV Spot
- "Was this an incident, arson or murder? That will come between brothers and separate lovers. Tomorrow night at a special sneak preview from director Ron Howard: Backdraft. Rated R."
Bad Dreams (1988)
- "Sometimes, a single moment of madness...can last a lifetime. And sometimes, your worst nightmares begin the moment you wake up."
- "Can you survive bad dreams? Take a stab at it."
- "He led 24 people to sacrifice their lives. Now, he's back from the grave...for the one that got away."
- "Can you survive bad dreams? Take a stab at it."
Bad Girls (1994)
- "All they wanted a fresh start."
- "They had no rights, they had no justice, and no one to stand up for them."
- "They didn't want this kind of life, they didn't ask for this kind of trouble, but fate turned 4 women into friends, 4 friends into fugitives, and 4 reluctant heroes into legends. Bad girls."
- "The town called them outlaws, they called it justice."
- "Madeleine Stowe, Mary Stuart Masterson, Drew Barrymore, and Andie Macdowell; the only way they stand a chance is to stand together. Bad Girls."
Bad Influence (1990) Trailer
- "Bad Influence. All he ever wanted was a big piece of the good life. Now, he's about to find out that what he wants and what he's afraid are really one and the same. He never saw that coming, until this was too late. Now, there's no way out. Rob Lowe, James Spader. He got everything he wanted and lost everything he had. Bad Influence."
Bartok the Magnificent (1999) Trailer
- "20th Century Fox proudly presents, from the animators who brought you Anastasia. A land of mystery, a kingdom in peril and to save the day. An albino bat? Bartok the Magnificent. Everyone's favorite bat is back in an all-new adventure that kids will love with a new cast of characters. Bartok the Magnificent features five new songs from the Tony Award-winning composers of Ragtime and Anastasia. Featuring the voice talents of Hank Azaria as Bartok, Jennifer Tilly as Piloff and Kelsey Grammer as Zozi. This November, it's all the courage, all the strength, all the heart of a great hero. Bartok the Magnificent, a hilarious family movie that kids will want to see again and again."
Barton Fink (1991) Trailer
- "For the first time in the history of the Cannes Film Festival, one film has swept all the major awards; Barton Fink. A new film by Joel and Ethan Coen."
BASEketball (1998) Trailer
- "In a world where professional sports had sunk to a new low, two guys invented a game...that took them to the big time."
- "From the director of Naked Gun and starring the creators of South Park...comes a story about their rise to stardom...the fans who adored them...and the forces...that drove them apart."
- "Universal Pictures presents...Trey Parker...Matt Stone...Yasmine Bleeth...Jenny McCarthy...Robert Vaughn...and Academy Award winner Ernest Borgnine."
- "This summer, experience the passion and triumph...BASEketball."
Basket Case 2 (1990)
- "This time, he's not alone."
VHS Sales Promo
- "Everybody's talking about Basket Case 2. After a smash debut, it's currently burning up the box office at theaters across the nation. The trailer is playing alone at over 1000 screens, brought to you from the same filmmaker that created Basket Case and Brain Damage. Basket Case 2 is making the critics stand up and cheer in print and on television. Like Joe Bob Briggs, just listen to what he had to say on The Tonight Show!"
- "And on Good Day New York, they spent an entire show live on the set."
- "On MTV, Basket Case 2 rocked them with a smash review."
- "And on Entertainment Tonight, it shined right up there with the other stars, even Dr. Ruth couldn't resist giving her diagnosis for Basket Case 2."
- "So follow the doctor's orders and put all your eggs in this basket, because when Basket Case 2 comes to home video, we're hitting the market from all angles. We'll start the campaign with network television (ABC, CBS, NBC) and radio, both before and after the street date. You'll see Basket Case 2 print ads in major national magazines (Rolling Stone, Fangoria, Cinefantastique, Billboard). We'll even tempt your customers right in your store with a fully-animated three-dimensional mobile. Order Basket Case 2 in the special two-packs for just $159.96, and save $20 over single purchases. We're coming out strong for Basket Case 2. It's the critics' choice and the public's hungry for it. Order by May 8th, because it runs wild in the streets on May 24. Basket Case 2. Put all your eggs in this basket!"
Batman (1989) Trailer
Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero (1998) Trailer
- "A chill has fallen over Gotham, Freeze is back in town and only one man can stop him, but he's going to need all the help he can get. It's going to be cold this summer, very cold. SubZero."
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (2000)
- "Some clowns were never funny. Some villains may never forget. Some heroes will never back down. The Joker's back and it's no laughing matter. He has a new crew, a new game. Now, the world's newest dark knight meets replies, you'll have to stand alone to face a vengeful menace from the past whose day is about to dawn again. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, the first feature-length Batman Beyond movie. Look for it on videocassette and DVD. This time, the Joker is wild."
- "Now on video, the first ever full-length Batman Beyond movie. In this battle, evil has many faces, but only one is capable of turning Gotham inside out. The Joker is back, and this time, Batman will face him alone in a clash that can only be seen in this full-length movie. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, now available on videocassette and DVD."
Batman Forever (1995) Trailer
- "In an uncertain world, in a chaotic time, justice wears a mask. Love is a game, power is a machine and revenge is a trap. Courage now, truth always. Batman Forever."
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm (1993)
- "This Christmas..."
- "For the first time, America's most exciting...and legendary...motion picture hero...comes to the screen...like you've never seen him before, in an all-new, larger than life, feature film. Now, The Dark Knight confronts his newest, and most menacing villain...The Phantasm...and faces his greatest danger."
- "A soaring new adventure. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, the animated movie, coming for a Christmas you'll never forget."
- "Now, are you ready...for the biggest, most exciting, action-packed animated movie ever on the big screen? Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. The Dark Knight fights his most awesome villain...The Phantasm...plus, faces every danger the crime-ridden streets of Gotham City can offer up. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. Rated PG."
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman (2003) Trailer
- "For years, the people of Gotham City wondered who is he, now they're asking who is she? It's Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, the all-new, feature-length movie new on DVD and video. Batman is back, trying to discover the identity of a new ruthless vigilante while battling his archenemies. Where is she? This superhero DVD is supercharged with extras that shed new light on the dark knight, including Choose Me, a new original short film exclusive on the DVDs, a look behind the mystery, making of a scene from script to screen, cool gadgets and much more. Look for the all-new, feature-length movie; Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, on DVD and video. Join Batman as you try to find out who is she?"
Batman Returns (1992) Trailer
- "From the sewers of Gotham, a new villain emerges. From the rooftops of Gotham, the purr-fect enemy comes to life and the only one who can save this city is a creature of the night while she craves a romance, she could sink her claws into. He plots a foul rain of destruction. Above Gotham looms its greatest hero."
TV Spot 1
- "In England, he took audiences by storm. In Australia, he set new records. And on a small Pacific Island, he was worshipped as a god. On November 7th, the movie that's hit around the world is coming to America."
- "Bean. Rated PG-13. Opens Friday, November 7th at theaters everywhere."
TV Spot 2
- "On November 7th, the man who's a hit around the world is coming to America."
- "Bean. Rated PG-13. Opens Friday, November 7th at theaters everywhere."
Beavis and Butt-head Do America (1996) Trailer 1
- "In cooperation with authorities, we request your assistance in apprehending America's two most wanted fugitives; sketch artists have prepared the following recklessness."
- "Beavis and Butt-head hit the road to seek their fortune...find romance...were in vain...and do an entire nation."
- "Beavis...Butt-head...in an adventure too big for your television. Beavis and Butt-head Do America."
- "Here in this private house, something's coming. Something huge. And peace and quiet is about to become a thing of the past. America's biggest dog star is back in Beethoven's 2nd and this time, he's bringing the kids. Ivan Reitman presents Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt and a whole lot of dogs. Beethoven's 2nd, rolling your way."
Beethoven's 4th (2001) Trailer
- "Everyone's favorite dog, Beethoven, is back to back. One's a pooch in need of social graces. The other's a dog living high on the hog. When their world's collide, everything goes to the dogs."
- "Beethoven's back for double the trouble in the movie that will make the whole family howl."
- "Judge Reinhold and Julia Sweeney are back for more in Beethoven's 4th. Coming to video and DVD, rated G."
- Alt: "Own it today on video and DVD, rated G."
Beetlejuice (1988) Trailer
- "From the director of Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, Adam and Barbara are ghosts. Their house is being haunted by the living and they can't frighten them into leaving. So they're calling on Beetlejuice, who's no ordinary ghost."
- "Now, the party's over, but the fun has just begun. He's guaranteed to put some life in your afterlife."
- "Michael Keaton is Beetlejuice."
Behind the Planet of the Apes (1998 VHS) Trailer
- "An epic journey...a mysterious odyssey...a visionary achievement that changed the face of science-fiction. Now, 20th Century Fox unlocks the vaults and takes you behind the scenes of one of the greatest science-fiction sagas in motion picture history."
- "Take an adventure beyond imagination and go Behind the Planet of the Apes."
- "It's an exclusive look at one of Hollywood's most imaginative and influential series."
- "Film by film (Planet of the Apes, Beneath the Planet of the Apes, Escape from the Planet of the Apes)...chapter by chapter (Conquest for the Planet of the Apes, Battle for the Planet of the Apes)...from features...to television...and beyond."
- "Here revealing star secrets...and inside stories...complete with never-before-seen footage...hosted by Roddy McDowall. The ultimate ape event."
- "Behind the Planet of the Apes. From FoxStar Productions, in association with American Movie Classics and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment."
Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) Trailer
- "Axel Foley is back. Back where he doesn't belong. Reunited with all his old buddies. Eddie Murphy. Beverly Hills Cop II. The heat is back on May 20."
Beyond the Law (1993) Trailer
- "Some men are meant to stand between good and evil."
Big Momma's House (2000) Trailer
- "For two FBI agents, finding their man means finding his girlfriend."
- "Agent Malcolm Turner is going undercover...deep undercover."
- "It ain't over...'til the fat lady sings."
- "Martin Lawrence...Big Momma's House."
Big Momma's House 2 (2006) Trailer
- "The mother of all comedies...is back in the house."
- "This January...from 20th Century Fox and Regency Enterprises...get ready...for the boldest...the baddest...and the biggest momma ever."
- "Martin Lawrence...Big Momma's House 2."
Bio-Dome (1996) Trailer
- "The bio-dome of pure self-contained environment where 5 scientists are about to be sealed off from every conceivable form of contamination, except one. Now, the whole world is watching as Bud and Doyle are separated from their loved ones, learn about endangered species, experience nature first hand and become world-renowned protectors of the planet. This winter, Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin are doing whatever it takes to put the mental back in environmental. Bio-Dome."
Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey (1991) Trailer
- "Once they made history. Now, they are history. Bill and Ted are dead, but they're having one hell of a time taking in the sights, making new friends, enjoying the family, evading the president, baffling the future and meeting their maker. It's the comeback of all time. Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. It's a trick. Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey."
Billy Bathgate (1991) Video Promo
- "He was famous. He was powerful. He was deadly. He was everything Billy Bathgate could ever want to be. Dustin Hoffman. Loren Dean. Billy Bathgate. Rated R."
Black Christmas (2006) Trailer
- "15 years ago on Christmas Eve, his family became his victims. Now, a group of college friends are about to discover their house is his home. And on December 25th, all he wants for Christmas is a new family he can treat like his very own. Black Christmas."
Black Rain (1989) Trailer
- "A New York City cop...on the trail of a killer from the back alleys of Manhattan...to the streets of Japan."
- "Michael Douglas. Black Rain."
Black Widow (1987) Trailer
- "Alex Barnes has uncovered the truth, but proving it could be fatal. Debra Winger. Theresa Russell. Black Widow."
Blazing Saddles (1974)
1978 re-release TV spot 1
- "What has two heads, 412 legs, a German accent, a soft right hook, a scroll and more laughs than any movie ever made? Blazing Saddles rides again. Rated R."
1978 re-release TV spot 2
- "What do these people have in common? They all do. Cleavon Little, Gene Wilder, Madeline Kahn, Harvey Korman, Alex Karras, Dom DeLuise, Slim Pickens and Mel Brooks in the funniest film of all time. The amazing Blazing Saddles rides again. Rated R."
1978 re-release TV spot 3
- "Blazing Saddles is back...directed by Mel Brooks...and starring Mel Brooks...so who else is there to blame but Mel Brooks? The amazing Blazing Saddles rides again. Rated R."
Blind Fury (1989) Trailer
- "Nick Parker is quick as a snake, strong as a foe. Not to mention, blind as a bat. He came for a friendly visit, but his timing was a little off. Now, a young boy wants his guidance and the boy's father needs his help. Rutger Hauer. Blind Fury."
The Blob (1988) Trailer
- "If it had a mind, you could reason with it. If it had a face, you can look it in the eye. If it had a body, you could shoot it. Now, man is no longer the supreme being on this planet. The Blob. Terror has no shape."
Bloodsport (1988) Trailer
- "For centuries, the society of the Black Dragon has sanctioned an ancient right of combat, known as the Kumite. Owning it to the world's most faithful warriors, it has never been won by a westerner. Now, for the first time, the true story of America's super agent Frank Dux can be revealed. An awesome human weapon infiltrates the Chinese underworld to enter a forbidden competition where every fighting-style way, every worthy opponent, every deadly technique flash in savage combat and only one will triumph. From the martial arts sensation Jean Claude van Damme in Bloodsport, the true story of the ultimate champion."
Blown Away (1993) Trailer
- "He has bombs, he has hostages and you have to stop him. You have to move swift, you're under pressure. Can you take it? If not, you'll be blown away. The explosive sequel, now in interactive CD-ROM computer game available nationwide at software retailers."
Blue Ice (1999) Trailer
Blue Monkey (1987) Trailer
- "At 7PM, County Memorial Hospital was placed under a Class 4 Quarantine alert. It's not what's gotten into their patients that worries them, it's what's getting out."
- "The Blue Monkey is coming...coming...and still coming."
- "Blue Monkey."
Blue Steel (1990) Trailer
- "Jamie Lee Curtis is a cop with a problem. The men on the force won't believe her, the man that her side can't help her and the man in her arms is the killer."
- "Blue Steel, a pointblank thriller."
Blues Brothers 2000 (1998)
- "On February 6th from Universal Pictures, the blues are back."
- "Dan Aykroyd, John Goodman, Joe Morton, James Brown, Aretha Franklin, B.B. King, Paul Shaffer, Erykah Badu, Travis Tritt, Bo Diddley, Dr. John, Steve Winwood, Wilson Pickett, Blues Traveler, Johnny Lang and many more."
- "Written by Dan Aykroyd and John Landis. Directed by John Landis."
Demo VHS Trailer
- "On August 4th from Universal Studios Home Video, the Blues are back. On August 4th, Universal Studios Home Video proudly presents Blues Brothers 2000, rocking onto video."
- "Directed by John Landis, this outrageous musical action comedy hits the road where the classic original left off. Boasting colossal prebuilt title recognition, Blues Brothers 2000 is packed with some of the biggest names in comedy and music. Aretha Franklin, Wilson Pickett, the Godfather of Soul James Brown, and many more."
- "Glad you asked. Universal Studios Home Video will crank up consumer excitement for Blues Brothers 2000 to explosive rentals with an extensive trailering on Robert Duvall's award-winning The Apostle and this highspeed new title will have a 52-day pay-per-view window."
- "So get ready to take center stage with Blues Brothers 2000 and give your customers the hottest new video of the year that will have them dancing in your store's aisles and you singing a brand new tune of profits that'll be music to your ears."
- "Dan Aykroyd, John Goodman, Joe Morton, B.B. King, Paul Shaffer, Erykah Badu, Travis Tritt, Bo Diddley, Dr. John, Steve Winwood, Blues Traveler, Johnny Lang, Eric Clapton, and many more. Blues Brothers 2000. Street date is August 4, 1998. From Universal Studios Home Video."
The Bone Collector (1999) Trailer
- "Detective Lincoln Rhyme was New York City's leading perspective cop until an incident disabled his body and destroyed his spirit."
- "Now, a killer with no mercy and a patrol officer will give him a reason to live. He needs her to go where he can't. She needs him to intrude the clues before the next victim is chosen."
- "The Bone Collector."
Braddock: Missing in Action II (1988) Trailer
- "Saigon, 1975. Colonel James Braddock left behind more than memories. Now, 12 years later, he's not just a soldier going after the enemy."
- "He's a father searching for his child until he discovers a generation left behind: The orphans of a forgotten war. Now, Braddock is on a heroic mission of mercy."
- "Chuck Norris is fighting for everyone, who can't fight back."
- "Chuck Norris. Braddock: Missing in Action III."
The Brady Bunch Movie (1995) Trailer
- "It's 1995. The world we know has changed...but the Bradys never will...with Mike...Carol...Greg...Bobby and Cindy...Peter...Jan...Marcia...and Alice...The Brady Bunch Movie."
Braveheart (1995) Trailer
- "His dreams were of peace and the woman he loved, but his destiny would be written in a battle for honor. Mel Gibson. Braveheart."
Breakheart Pass (1975) Trailer
- "To begin with, trust no one and believe half at what you see because nothing is as it appears and nobody is who they seem to be. Now, from the master of action, suspense and surprises...Charles Bronson in Allstair MacLean's Breakheart Pass."
- "All that lies between Fort Humboldt in the nearest town is 400 miles of frozen desolation, connected by a thin live wire of steel and all that lies between the men of Fort Humboldt and death are the people on this train. But are the people on this train on a mission of mercy or murder."
- "There's a conspiracy aboard this train that goes beyond murder, but who is a partner and who is expendable? The reply waits as Allstair MacLean's Breakheart Pass. Trust no one and believe half at what you see because nothing is as it appears and nobody is who they seem to be."
Bride of Chucky (1998) Trailer
- "Chucky's back. But this time, there's more to fear...because this time...he's got a playmate of his own."
- "Bride of Chucky. This Halloween, Chucky gets lucky."
Bright Lights, Big City (1988) Trailer
- "Bright Lights, Big City, from the acclaimed best-selling novel."
Broken Arrow (1996) Trailer
- "They are America's first line of defense. Best of friends, fierce competitors, ready to protect our nation against any threat. But what if the enemy is one of them? The only thing more dangerous than what he knows is what he's prepared to do, but there's one thing that he didn't count on."
- "John Travolta. Christian Slater. Broken Arrow. A John Woo film."
The Buddy System (1984) Trailer
- "They had a lot in common. They were both in love with other people, hopelessly in love. Emily was a fighting mother, raising a child who already knew too much. Joel, with a writer, who can make anything work except his books. They each made a strong first impression, but something drew them together."
- "Richard Dreyfuss, Susan Sarandon, Nancy Allen and Jean Stapleton in The Buddy System. Love means always having to say you're sorry."
Buena Vista Home Video "The Video Event of April" Sweepstakes Video Promo (1992)
- "Buena Vista Home Video has news for you that will make this April a spectacular video even, it starts with two famous rental hits. The stylish thriller Deceived, starring Goldie Hawn and the Dustin Hoffman, Nicole Kidman gangster epic Billy Bathgate, plus the long-awaited video release of the all-time favorite animated classic: 101 Dalmatians."
- "But wait, there's much more because you purchase the hits Deceived and Billy Bathgate. You get a special bonus just for you, exciting 101 Dalmatians merchandise. It's a first-of-a-kind promotion that will drive your business in April."
- "First, get ready for 'The classiest thriller in years.' (???) 'If you like Hitchcock, you'll love Deceived.' (Jim Svejda, CBS Radio) Deceived, a box office bonanza that's grossed $29 million. The critics are all speaking. 'Goldie Hawn's performance is compelling,' raves Newsweek. 'She's worth her weight in gold,' glows ABC Television and CBS-TV calls Deceived a stylish, psychological thriller. Audiences loved it! According to cinema score, Deceived garnered higher approval ratings than these top ten suspense thrillers. This means that your customers who rent Deceived will love it as well. And if they tell others how great Deceived is, it will generate stronger rental profits. It's no mystery with star power, critical acclaim and multi-million dollar box office draw. This proven hit is sure to generate great profits, beginning in April and continuing way beyond."
- "Then, get ready for the action-packed epic that's right on target...the critically acclaimed box office winner with incredible star power. Two-time Academy Award winner Dustin Hoffman leads an all-star cast of box office greats that guarantees video profit power. Superstar of the video rental hits Rain Man and Tootise, Hoffman will hook viewers who have just seen this holiday blockbuster and Golden Globe nominee Nicole Kidman turns in a must-see stellar performance. Billy Bathgate is a pre-sold hit! Based on the best-selling book over 1.5 million copies sold means there is a built-in audience ready to rent. With over $16 million in box office action, this is just a start. NBC calls Billy Bathgate 'Gangbusters. This is Dustin Hoffman in his top four.' 'Superior filmmaking,' reports Time. And Good Morning America calls Dustin Hostman's performance explosive.
- "And there's even more to love, because April unveils the classic everyone's been waiting for. And in the video event of April, with the release of Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians. It's Disney's biggest grossing animated classic with over $145 worth of business. If you order Deceived and Billy Bathgate, you'll get a special bonus just for you! 101 Dalmatians merchandise. It's a first-of-a-kind promotion that gives you the hottest license merchandise where you can create your own event. You're determined how this great 101 merchandising you and our exciting April promotion is the only way you can get ahold of this special merchandise."
- "So be sure to ask your distributor for complete details. Prebook date for Deceived and Billy Bathgate: March 23rd. Street date: April 1st. So gear up for the video event of April! 2 guaranteed great hits, the release of the all-time classic 101 Dalmatians, along with exciting 101 merchandise. Buena Vista Home Video is going to make the most of April a sure fire hit for you!"
The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie (1979) Trailer
Bugs Bunny's 3rd Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales (1982) Trailer
Bugsy (1991) Trailer
- "Hollywood has always been fascinated with gangsters. In 1943, a gangster became fascinated with Hollywood."
Bullitt (1968) Trailer
The Burbs (1989) Trailer
Bye Bye Love (1995) Trailer
- "For Donnie and his two best friends, life after divorce is more complicated than they imagined and parenting is more challenging than they ever expected. Now, if they can survive the weekends together, their friendship can survive anything, even children. Dating and relationships. It's one wonderful place after another."
- "Matthew Modine, Randy Quaid, and Paul Reiser. Life is never as good as you planned, but sometimes, it's better."
- "Farewell Love."
California Suite (1978) Trailer
- "Nothing could be more glamorous, more exciting or more expensive than a weekend at the fabulous Beverly Hills Hotel in Neil Simon's California Suite. Because you never know who you're gonna run into."
- "So, for the ultimate in relaxation, the rarest in conversation and the best in recreation, check out Alan Alda, Michael Caine, Bill Cosby, Jane Fonda, Walter Matthau, Elaine May, Richard Pryor and Maggie Smith when they check in to Neil Simon's California Suite."
Camp Lazlo: Where's Lazlo Promo
Candyman (1992) Trailer
- "In cities everywhere, they whisper his name. It's just a story, just a ghost story. Everyone knows that he isn't real, everyone except Helen Lyle."
- "Now, she is about to discover at what's behind the mystery, what's behind the legend and most terrifying of all, what's behind the mirror?"
- "Candyman. You don't have to believe, just beware."
- "In 1938, the forces of evil unleashed the most powerful villain. In 1943, the United States of America created its own champion of liberty. 1990, 50 years later, the ultimate battle for justice is about to begin."
- "Captain America. Spring 1990, at theatres everywhere!"
Cartoon Network's Cartoon Theatre Commercials
- "For 100 years, he has wandered the halls of Whipstaff Manor, waiting for someone. Casper. Now, life at Whipstaff Manor will never be the same."
- "Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment invite you on a wild, wondrous ride to the other side. Casper."
Demo VHS Trailer
- "Every once in a while, an extraordinary film comes along. A film that is more than just entertainment, it's an experience. Now, Steven Spielberg's Amblin Entertainment, creators of both E.T. and Jurassic Park present the next film to transcend motion picture entertainment: Casper."
- "Seeing is believing and America believes in ghosts. America's #1 ghost is about to materialize in homes across America as Casper appears on home video. Retail availability date: October 10, 1995. Nationally advertised availability date: Friday, October 13, 1995."
- "Priced at just $22.98. There will be no pay-per-view prior to February 1, 1996, plus a minimum advertised price program and a street date violations hotline are in effect for Casper. An astronomical box office hit with a projected domestic gross of over $90 million, Casper combines fun, adventure and spirited comedy...along with out-of-this-world special effects, making it the perfect family entertainment for this holiday season. Highly successful Casper merchandise and toys, as well as theatrical cross-promotions have boosted the popularity of America's favorite ghost higher than ever."
- "The critics call Casper...'Magical!' (Jim Ferguson, Prevue Networks) 'Charming.' (Gary Franklin, KCOP-TV) 'Hip, witty and original.' (Scott Patrick, Hollywood One-on-One Starz) 'Astonishing.' (Caryn James, The New York Times) 'A family fantasy comedy of astounding technical achievement.' (Michael Wilmington, Chicago Tribune) 'It's wonderful!' (Mike McKay, WBTV) 'One of the summer's biggest crowd-pleasers.' (Dave Kehr, New York Daily News) And Siskel and Ebert give Casper 'two thumbs up!'"
- "Starring Christina Ricci of The Addams Family and Addams Family Values, Bill Pullman of Sleepless in Seattle and While You Were Sleeping, Cathy Moriarty of Kindergarten Cop and Matinee, Monty Python's Eric Idle, and the Ghostly Trio, Casper's three not-so-friendly uncles; Stretch, Fatso, and Stinky...and of course, the lovable Casper."
- "Now, Casper comes to home video backed by a marketing campaign, generating over 1 billion impressions and supported by a Pepsi promotion to help boost sales. Consumers can receive via mail, a certificate good for a free 12-pack of Pepsi with the purchase of Casper and any of the following titles: Beethoven, Beethoven's 2nd, The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure, The Little Rascals, The Flintstones or We're Back: A Dinosaur's Story! Pepsi point-of-sale materials in over 10,000 retail locations will promote the offer, plus a multi-million dollar Pepsi TV campaign will communicate the availability of Casper on videocassette. An on-pack sticker alerts consumers to the Pepsi offer."
- To ensure that Casper's sales really come to life, exciting clamshell packaging and highly visible point-of-purchase materials will create a presence in stores. P.O.P. includes a 12-unit counter merchandiser, a 24-unit floor or counter merchandiser, a 48-unit floor merchandiser, a 96-unit floor merchandiser, a 192-unit tower merchandiser plus pallet displays. And that's not all; P.O.P. also includes a floor standee, a banner, a multi-use mobile featuring Casper and the Ghostly Trio, a one-sheet poster, and a Casper in-store loop reel. And watch for details about special holiday-themed material."
- "And to make sure we don't miss a soul, MCA/Universal Home Video will launch a spirited advertising campaign that will reach 98% of all women 25-49, 8.1 times, 89% of all kids 2-11, 5.8 times and 98% of all women 55+, 12.6 times. Consumer advertising includes network, spot, cable and print running throughout October and again in December for a holiday boost. Network advertising includes primetime positioning on high-profile shows, including Melrose Place, The X-Files, Martin, The Simpsons, Family Matters, Coach, and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper. Spot TV advertising will reach coast to coast and will target moms and kids. National cable advertising also targets moms and kids, and includes the Family Channel, Lifetime, CNN Headline News, TBS, USA and VH1, as well as the Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and TNT. National print includes full-page ads in USA Weekend, Parade, Marvel Comics, and TV Guide, plus Video Report, Coming Attractions, Take One and Video Event will feature coloring and trivia contests."
- "Total impressions of MCA's massive media support over 1 billion. With the added punch of Pepsi's multi-million dollar TV campaign, families across America will want to add Casper to their video collection. Plus watch for details about a special promotion with Baskin-Robbins, featuring Casper P.O.P. in over 2,400 locations nationwide, communicating the video availability this October."
- "Share in the surprises, spirit and success of America's #1 ghost as the film that is already a family treasure comes to home video. Casper, collectibly priced at just $22.98. Retail availability date is October 10th. National advertised availability date is Friday, October 13th. Order cut-off is September 26, 1995."
- "Casper. Seeing is believing."
Casper: A Spirited Beginning (1997) Trailer
- "Something mysterious is coming and it's friendly, announcing Casper: A Spirited Beginning. It's an all-new, feature-length adventure, reuniting Casper and the Ghostly Trio and introducing two new spectral wonders; Kibosh, the Godfather of Boos and Snivel, his sinister sidekick. It's all the fun and all the excitement of the original feature. It's Casper: A Spirited Beginning. And now, all the adventure and all the magic can be yours. Casper: A Spirited Beginning. Premiering only on video September 9th from Fox Video."
Casper's Scare School (2006) Trailer
Cast Away (2000) Trailer
- "From the Academy Award-winning director of Forrest Gump. Tom Hanks, at the edge of the world. The end of a man's journey will become the beginning of his life."
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (1997) Trailer
Cats & Dogs (2001) Trailer
- "Throughout the history of the world that have always been the fitter, hard-fought bloody rivalries, but none so vicious, so brutal as the one being fought for thousands of years in our own backyard"
- "Get ready for the funniest, full-scale war the world has ever known and the unlikely hero who holds the fate of the world in his paw."
- "Cats and Dogs. The fur will fly."
Casualties of War (1989) Trailer
- "From the director and producer of The Untouchables."
- "Michael J. Fox. Sean Penn. Casualties of War."
Chain Reaction (1996) Trailer
- "They moved too much, they got too close, they went too far until someone terminated the project. Now, the only survivors have become the only suspects and the only problem left to solve them is how to stay alive."
- "From Andrew Davis, from the director of The Fugitive. Keanu Reeves. Morgan Freeman. Chain Reaction."
The Chamber (1996)
- "30 years ago, in a small southern town, a crime was committed, a killer was apprehended, but the truth is yet at large. Behind a past, no one wants to remember and a crime that no one can forget lies a secret. Someone would kill to protect."
Demo VHS Trailer
- "Critics are calling The Chamber...'The best John Grisham adaptation yet!' (???, Sixty-Second Preview) 'Stunning and marvelous!' (???, ABC Radio Networks) 'Great acting. Gene Hackman is just teriffic!' (???, Good Morning America)"
- "From the producers of Ransom, Apollo 13 and Backdraft. Based on the novel by best-selling author John Grisham, whose previous works continued to be some of the most popular renting titles ever. Adapted by two-time Academy Award-winning screenwriter William Goldman."
- "The Chamber entertained audiences across the country and will be supported by a national radio campaign and P.O.P., featuring a full-color vinyl banner approximately two feet by five feet. And be sure to ask your sale's representative for exciting details on The Chamber pre-pack offer, buy 5 units of The Chamber and receive one high-quality five button Henley-style fashion shirt with the embroidered Universal logo."
- "Chris O'Donnell, two-time Academy Award winner Gene Hackman, Academy Award winner Faye Dunaway, and Leila Rochon. MCA/Universal Home Video proudly presents, John Grisham's The Chamber. Available on videocassette and laserdisc. Street date is March 25, 1997. From MCA/Universal Home Video."
Chasers (1994) Trailer
- "The only second class asked Eddie Devane and Chief Petty Officer Rock Reilly are about to begin the most dangerous mission of their careers. But when headquarters came through this detail, they left out one small detail. It was supposed to be a routine prisoner transport, but she is no routine prisoner. Tom Berenger, Erika Eleniak, William McNamara, Gary Busey, in a film by Dennis Hopper. Chasers, the ultimate detour of giving."
Chasing Amy (1997) Trailer
- "Holden McNeil was set in his ways; the way he worked, the way he lived, and the way he thought love that should be. But then, she showed up. And this girl has a secret that's going to drive him crazy. Now the only thing standing in Holden's way is the truth."
- "Miramax Films presents a comedy that tells it like it feels. Chasing Amy."
Cheaper by the Dozen (2003) Trailer
Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005) TV Spot
Child's Play 2 (1990) Trailer
Child's Play 3 (1991) Trailer
- "Welcome to hell on Earth. Strict discipline...rigid dress codes...and grueling drills. It couldn't possibly get any worse. Chucky's back. A few years have passed. And this time, he's looking for a new recruit. Now..."
- "Child's Play 3. Look Who's Stalking."
China Moon (1994) Trailer
- "Kyle Bodine is a detective, who knows his job and knows what he wants. But he doesn't know her. If Kyle Bodine crosses the line, there's no crossing back. Secrets will be revealed and lives will be destroyed. China Moon."
City Slickers (1991) Trailer
- "For Mitch Robbins turning 39 wasn't the end of the world, this just felt like that. He couldn't put his finger on what he's missing, but his friends could. This summer, Billy Crystal, Daniel Stern and Bruno Kirby hit the trail. Sometimes, you'll have to get your feet wet to sit a little taller in a saddle. City Slickers."
Class of 3000: Home Promo
Clue (1985) Trailer
Codename: Kids Next Door: Operation Z.E.R.O. Promo
Color of Night (1994) Trailer
- "In the heat of passion, Dr. Bill Capa is about to learn things he never knew about human desires. Now, he's calling their deepest secrets, but somebody's secret will make him the next target. He's being drawn deeper into a world that explained. A hunger can't resist and a danger can't escape. Color of Night."
Columbia Pictures 75th Anniversary Promo
- "Columbia TriStar Home Video proudly invites you to celebrate Columbia Pictures' 75th anniversary."
- "Classic films. Great moments. Unforgettable memories. Faces you'll always remember. Films you'll never forget."
- "Columbia Pictures. No other studio has won more Academy Awards for Best Picture."
- "Bring home a piece of movie magic, when you rent or buy these or other great films, available from Columbia TriStar Home Video."
- "Columbia Pictures. Lighting up screens around the world for 75 years."
Columbia TriStar Home Video DVD Promo
- "Reach for the stars, and discover a whole new world of home entertainment."
- "Now, you can experience your favorite movies like never before, with the incredible new world of DVD."
- "Some of the biggest stars in the universe...are now as bright as can be."
- "An amazing new world of entertainment is now within reach...on DVD. See the future. Available from Columbia TriStar Home Video."
Conspiracy Theory (1997) Trailer
- "Jerry Fletcher has theories, some would call his theories crazy, he writes them in his newsletter, he sends them out and she is the only one that he trusts. Now, one of his theories is true. Only he doesn't know which one, but his enemies do so. Conspiracy Theory, directed by Richard Donner."
Cop (1988) Trailer
Cop Land (1997) Trailer
- "In the city of New York, a crime is committed every eight seconds. But just across the river lies a quiet town called Garrison, New Jersey, where New York's finest return home."
- "It's a place where the sheriff wears the badge, but the cops own the town. He always dreamed of becoming one of them. But now, he has uncovered something that could force him to choose between protecting his idols and upholding the law."
- "Sylvester Stallone, Harvey Keitel, Ray Liotta and Robert De Niro. Cop Land."
Cops and Robbersons (1994) Trailer
- "Norman Robberson has his family...and he has his dreams. Detective Jake Stone is the toughest cop on the force with an attitude to match...but when a dangerous criminal moves next door...the cops have to move in with...the Robbersons."
- "Now, the Robbersons are trying to adjust...the cops are learning new rules...and Norman is having his dream come true."
- "TriStar Pictures presents Chevy Chase...Jack Palance...and Dianne Wiest...Cops and Robbersons."
Crimes of Passion (1984) Trailer
Crossing Delancey (1988) Trailer
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000) Trailer
- "In a land of eternal beauty and infinite mystery, a legend was born."
- "The story of a warrior, the woman he loved, a daring outlaw and a princess destined to become a warrior."
- "Sony Pictures Classics proudly presents Chow Yun-fat, Michelle Yeoh, Zhang Ziyi in an extraordinary romantic adventure from Ang Lee, the director of Sense and Sensibility."
- "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon."
The Cutting Edge (1992) Trailer
- "Olympic star Doug Dorsey's the best hockey player in America and he's about to retire. Kate Moseley was America's sweetheart...and she's got a nickname that rhymes with rich. For both of them, the Olympics had become a faraway dream...until someone...set up the ultimate blind date."
- "The king of the rink and America's ice queen just became a team."
- "D.B. Sweeney...Moira Kelly...The Cutting Edge."
Cyborg (1989) Trailer
Dad (1989) Trailer
Daddy Day Care (2003) TV Spot
Dark Angel (1990) Trailer
Darkman (1990) Trailer
- "Who is Darkman? They destroyed everything he had, all that he loved, everything that he was. Now, crime has a new enemy and justice has a brand-new face. He has the power to look like any man, but he is unlike any man. In the darkest hour, there's a light that shines on every human being, but one. From director Sam Raimi, Darkman."
Darkman II: The Return of Durant (1995) Trailer
- "Years ago, one man's work, one man's identity, one man's life was destroyed. Now, a face from his past has returned with a vengeance. This time, their deadly conflict will end once and for all. Darkman II: The Return of Durant. Larry Drake, Kim Delaney and Arnold Vosloo as Darkman. On videocassette July 11, 1995."
Deep Rising (1998) Trailer
- "They replied a distress call. But now, they're dead in the water. Deep Rising."
Deadly Pursuits (1996) Trailer
Death Warrant (1990) Trailer
- "First, he demolished the supreme player in the most human sport in the world. Then he crushed the competition in a contest that nobody played for kicks. Now, he faces a new challenge. Only this time, there are no rules and nobody's playing games."
- "Van Damme is Burke. He has the toughest job that a cop can do, his cover has been blown and the odds are impossible."
- "Van Damme. He loves a good fight. Death Warrant."
Death Wish 3 (1985) Trailer
Death Wish 4: The Crackdown (1987) Trailer
Deceived (1991) Trailer
- "Adrian Davis enjoyed her work, loved her husband, adored her child. She thought that her life was perfect until a coincidence made her wonder. Now, there are questions that she can't reply, mysteries that she can't solve, evidence that she can't deny, suspicions that she can't escape until there's only one thing that she's sure of nothing is what it seems. Goldie Hawn. John Heard. Deceived."
Delta Farce (2007) Trailer
- "Meet the weekend warriors. Now, the battle is on. There's just one little problem: They're not being all they can be, but they're doing all they can to get out alive."
- "Bill Engvall, DJ Qualls, and Larry the Cable Guy. Delta Farce."
The Delta Force (1986) Trailer
Delta Heat (1992) Trailer
Demolition Man (1993)
- "At the end of a century ravaged by violence, a society of perfect order will arise. Criminals will be frozen and reprogrammed in cryogenic prisons. Aggression and deviant behavior will be totally eliminated. But in the year 2032, amidst the world of peace and calm, two mortal enemies from another time will be unleashed from a future that isn't big enough for the both of them. Demolition Man."
Demo VHS Trailer
- "The biggest fall opening in movie history. Now, ready to demolish the competition in February: Cliffhanger's Sylvester Stallone, the action megastar whose last 18 video releases have racked up over $565 million in retail video rental revenues. Rising Son's Wesley Snipes, the new action superstar whose 11 video releases have knocked down more than $360 million in retail video rental revenues. Stallone and Snipes, together in the $55 million box-office blast: Demolition Man."
- "A terrific mix of action and humor.' (Joel Siegel, Good Morning America/ABC-TV) 'A wildly imaginative winner.' (Jeff Simon, Buffalo News) 'Ferociously funny adventure.' (Susan Granger, CRN and American Movie Classics) 'Lots of high energy action and laughs.' (Bill Klein, WHEC-TV) 'Intelligent action-comedy. Famous effects.' (John Anderson, Newsday) 'The most entertaining futuristic action film since the original Terminator.' (Ralph Nowak, People)"
- "Demolition Man. Its $14 1/2 million opening weekend box office was the biggest fall opening in history, topping last fall's action trio Under Siege, Last of the Mohicans and Passenger 57. Demolition Man. With a huge 97% awareness and intent to see among males and teens, created by Warner Bros.' massive $20 million PR campaign. And you can count on an even bigger blast of rental action with our explosive profit power post-street ad campaign, an extended pay-per-view protection. What more could you ask for?"
- "Sylvester Stallone. Wesley Snipes. Sandra Bullock. Co-produced by actionmaster Joel Silver, producer of the Lethal Weapon series, Die Hard 1 and 2 and The Last Boy Scout. We've seen the future and it rents Demolition Man, exploding onto home video this February from Warner Home Video."
Detroit Rock City (1999) Trailer
- "In 1978, when disco was on top...these guys partied to a different beat."
- "Detroit Rock City."
Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip (1999) Trailer
Diamonds Are Forever (1971)
Radio Spot 1
- "Only one man could destroy a Caribbean island. Only one man could drive a car with an ejection seat. Only one man could turn off an atomic bomb with one hand and hold a woman in the other. He's back. Sean Connery is James Bond, 007 in Ian Fleming's Diamonds Are Forever, from United Artists, rated GP, may contain material not suitable for pre-teenagers. Diamonds Are Forever. (echoes)"
Radio Spot 2
- "Sean Connery as James Bond, 007 is back in the diamond fields of South Africa, in the casinos of Las Vegas, on an offshore drilling rig and 180 miles in space. Sean Connery as James Bond is back in the newest, greatest Bond adventure of them all. Ian Fleming's Diamonds Are Forever, from United Artists, rated GP, may contain material not suitable for pre-teenagers. Diamonds Are Forever. (echoes)"
Radio Spot 3
- "Only one man could destroy a Caribbean island. Only one man could drive a car with an ejection seat. Only one can turn off an atomic bomb, blow up a volcano, hold a helicopter in a suitcase, a rocket on his back, artillery in one hand and a beautiful woman in the other. Only one man. He's back, Sean Connery as James Bond, 007 in Ian Fleming's Diamonds Are Forever. He's back in the diamond fields of South Africa, in the casinos of Las Vegas, on an offshore drilling rig and 180 miles in space. Sean Connery as James Bond is back and he's bigger than ever in the newest, greatest Bond adventure of them all. Diamonds Are Forever, from United Artists, rated GP, may contain material not suitable for pre-teenagers. Diamonds Are Forever. (echoes)"
Dick Tracy (1990)
- "Big Boy Caprice, Breathless Mahoney, Flattop, the DA, Pruneface, Mumbles, Lips Manlis and The Blank are out to get the greatest detective of all time."
- "When it's time to fight crime, he's your man."
- Walt Disney Pictures presents Warren Beatty as Dick Tracy...and Madonna as Breathless Mahoney."
- "Dick Tracy."
- "From Touchstone Pictures. He's a man on the run...trapped in one tight squeeze after another. He's the world's greatest detective...and everyone's out to get him. Warren Beatty is Dick Tracy. Rated PG.
Die Another Day (2002) Trailer
- "Betrayed, captured, abandoned. Pierce Brosnan is James Bond."
- "Die Another Day."
- "It covers 1,000 acres in our nation's capitol. It handles flights from 84 different countries. It takes 8,000 employees to run it. It has its own police force to protect it. Each holiday season, 11,000 planes take off and 11,000 planes land. But tonight, on Christmas Eve, it will all come to a complete stop. And one man is the only chance anyone's got."
- "Bruce Willis. Die Hard 2: Die Harder. Opens June 29."
Die Hard with a Vengeance (1995) Trailer 1
- "He's a New York Cop with a nose for trouble, a knack for making enemies and a talent for beating the odds. On a good day, he's a great cop. On a bad day, he's the best there is. Die Hard with a Vengeance."
Digimon: The Movie (2000) Trailer
- "The movie event you've been waiting for is coming to theaters this fall - Digimon: The Movie."
- "On October 6th, a an itchy virus will infect the internet and wage the ultimate battle."
- "Fox Kids presents, an adventure too big for television where a new team of Digi-Dustin will unite with stronger more digital illusions to face their greatest challenge yet. Take a journey so extreme, it can only be experienced on the big screen."
- "Digimon: The Movie. Coming to theaters this October."
- "To get the inside scoop from the Digiworld, log on to digimonmovie.com." (Alternative version)
Dinosaur (2000) TV Spot
- "On May 19th, discover a world that you've only imagined. Walt Disney Pictures presents a story of courage, friendship, loyalty and hope. Dinosaur. Rated PG."
Disney Movie Rewards Promo
- "The following announcement has been approved for everyone who wants to earn exciting rewards. Introducing Disney Movie Rewards, where your favorite Disney movies on DVD are your key to unlocking exclusive member privileges and amazing rewards. Just buy select movies on Disney DVD, log on to DisneyMovieRewards.com, enter the magic code on the insert included with the DVD and start saving your points towards exciting rewards. Find out more. Visit DisneyMovieRewards.com now. The movie might be over, but the fun continues."
The Distinguished Gentleman (1992) Trailer
- "Thomas Jefferson Johnson is no ordinary conman. There is only one place for people like him. Now, Thomas Johnson Conman is Thomas Johnson Congressman. Hollywood Pictures presents Eddie Murphy. He's going to do the congress what congress has been doing to you. The Distinguished Gentleman."
Disturbing Behavior (1998) Trailer
- "Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, no one to trust."
- "Disturbing Behavior."
Doctor Zhivago (1965) Trailer
DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story (2004) Trailer
- "1954, a simpler time...a more innocent time."
- "Today, there are those who are born to be champions...and then, there are these guys."
- "20th Century Fox invites you...to experience the world of dodgeball...with the ultimate underdogs."
- "Vince Vaughn...Ben Stiller...Christine Taylor."
- "This summer...grab life...by the ball."
- "DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story."
Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead (1991) Trailer
- "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead. Now, Christina Applegate and her brother bounce back for a summer with...no rules...no curfews...no nagging...no pulse."
- "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead."
Double Dragon (1994) Trailer
- "2007. Los Angeles. The city has changed. Cops rule the day. Punks rule the night. And one man wants to rule them all! There's only one thing that he needs to succeed and look who has it. Now, two brothers will stop at nothing to protect their half. And a madman will stop at nothing to possess it. If they succeed, they're heroes. But if he does so, they're history. T2's Robert Patrick, Scott Wolf, Mark Dacascos and Alyssa Milano. Double Dragon."
Double Impact (1991) Trailer
- "Jean-Claude Van Damme, he always makes an impact. Now, get ready for Double Impact."
- "Van Damme times two. Twin brothers reunited on a mission...to avenge their parents' death. One packs a punch. One packs a piece. Together, they deliver double impact...from Hollywood to the Far East, on land, on sea and in the air, they're Damme quick...Damme cool...Damme hot. Van Damme times two. Double the fun...and double the Van Damage."
- "Double Impact."
Double Team (1997) Trailer
- "He's the nation's top counter-terrorist...but on his final mission...he missed the target. Now, there's only one man who can put him back in the game."
- "A world-class arms dealer...with a flair for destruction."
- "Their styles are different, very different...but against an international conspiracy...they'll be at each other's side...and in each other's face."
- "Jean-Claude Van Damme, Dennis Rodman. This spring, they don't play by the rules."
- "Double Team."
Down to You (2000) Trailer
- "Welcome to single life in the big city where everyone has one thing on their mind."
- "Everyone except Al. He wants something more, but his friends can't wait to rescue him."
- "Now with every new night, with every new date, he's starting to realize he can't live without her and he's willing to do whatever it takes to give first love a second chance."
- "Freddie Prinze, Jr, Julia Stiles, Down to You."
Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001)
- "He was born with an incredible gift: to understand animals. But not everyone...understands him. Now...with a forest under attack...a family out of control...and the animal kingdom...getting wilder..."
- "20th Century Fox presents...Eddie Murphy...in a comedy...about answering the call of the wild. Dr. Dolittle 2."
- "To be king of the forest, you need to be wild, you need to be fierce and sometimes, you need the doctor. This summer, the doctor makes house calls. Eddie Murphy. Dr. Dolittle 2."
Dr. Strangelove (1964) Trailer
Drumline (2002) Trailer
- "Every Saturday, in every stadium, halftime is game time...except at Atlanta A&T."
- "Then one day, Devon Miles showed up on campus."
- "He's got his own attitude...he's got his own style...but his big ambitions...could cost him everything."
- "Now...the guy they didn't want...is exactly who they need...to take them to the top."
Dumb and Dumber (1994) Trailer
- "Dumb, a person lacking mental power. Idiot, an adult mentally inferior to a child of three. Stupid, a person below normal intelligence. If they each had half a brain, they'd still only have half a brain. Jim Carrey. Jeff Daniels. Dumb and Dumber. For these guys, every day is a no brainer."
DVD Promo 1
- "The question is, have you seen it? Have you heard it? Have you felt it? DVD. It's a movie on a disc the size of a CD. The picture is twice as sharp as VHS. The sound is so incredibly clear, you can hear a pin drop. It looks and sounds like you're at the movies, but you can experience it at home. And let's not forget, you can watch it in widescreen! Hear it in different languages, choose from features, like director's notes, behind the scenes footage, trailers, and more! Even watch a movie right on your computer! And rent and buy thousands of DVD titles available from these great Hollywood studios! (Hollywood Pictures, Miramax, Touchstone, DreamWorks, 20th Century Fox, Universal, MGM, Columbia TriStar, New Line Cinema, Warner Bros.) And you can pick up a DVD player for under $200 dollars! DVD. See it...hear it...feel it. DVD."
DVD Promo 2
- "DVD. See it. Buy it. Own it. Watch it once. Watch it twice. Spend hours watching extras beyond the movie and enter the world of stars and directors and the magic they make. Build a collection for the family. With over 9,000 movies to own, it's the most convenient way to watch a movie. DVD."
Eddie (1996) Trailer
- "New York City, home of the legendary New York Chicks. But this season, the chicks rock. Their fate lend them a hand. Nobody thought that she could do it. Now she's in their face, on their case and finding out if her man have the equipment to go all the way. Whoopi Goldberg. Eddie."
The Edge (1997) Trailer
- "A billionaire who has everything he wants. A photographer who wants everything he has. Now, two rivals lost in the wilderness are forced to confront nature. But they're about to discover nature isn't as dangerous as the nature of man. Academy Award winner Anthony Hopkins, Alec Baldwin. Where civilization ends, survival begins. The Edge."
Edward Scissorhands (1990) Trailer
- "From Tim Burton comes the most incredible tale of a most unusual character. Edward Scissorhands."
Ed Wood (1994) Video Promo
- "From Touchstone Pictures. Critics are calling Ed Wood one of the year's funniest films. Rolling Stone says 'Johnny Depp is terrific in a hilarious performance.' Martin Landau is a sure thing Oscar nominee. It's Tim Burton's most provocative film. Ed Wood. Rated R."
Eight Legged Freaks (2002) Trailer
- "Warner Bros. Pictures presents...the biggest...NASTIEST...MUTANT SPIDER movie of ALL TIME!"
The Elephant Man (1980) Trailer
- "At first, you will want to turn away from him. Then, you may find him a silent, unresisting target for your ridicule. But if you come to know him...you begin to see beyond the perversion of his form...and discover the beauty in the beast.
- And perhaps for the first time, you will understand the true meaning of courage and human dignity."
- "Anthony Hopkins, Anne Bancroft, Sir John Gielgud, Wendy Hiller, and John Hurt as The Elephant Man. Coming from Paramount Pictures."
Elf Bowling: The Movie (2007) Sales Promo
El Mariachi (1993) Video Trailer
- "He came to town with a guitar in his hand and romance in his heart. He wasn't looking for trouble. But trouble came looking for him. Critics are calling "El Mariachi" one of the most astonishing directing debuts in a decade. An amazing film. A movie miracle. El Mariachi. Rated R."
The Emperor's New Groove (2000) Trailer 1
- "Long ago, in a faraway land...there was a prosperous kingdom, ruled by a young emperor. He had a serious attitude...an evil advisor...and one major problem."
- "Now, his only hope is a humble peasant."
- "This holiday season...the emperor's got a new look...a new partner...and a brand new groove."
- "Walt Disney Pictures Presents...The Emperor's New Groove."
- "December 2000, in theatres everywhere."
Encounter in the Third Dimension (1999) Trailer
- "For thousands of years, mankind has wanted to master the final frontier...the third dimension. Now, one great professor and his trusty aide, Max have broken the barrier. You won't believe your eyes. Join them for the maximum in heart-pounding adventure. The maximum in earth-shaking excitement. The maximum in eye-popping thrills. nWave Pictures proudly presents Encounter in the Third Dimension. This is not your parents' 3-D. This is maximum 3-D. Encounter in the Third Dimension. Coming soon."
Eraser (1996) Trailer
- "He works for a secret government agency. He replies to no one. He is called if time has run out to save your life, he must eliminate every trace of your existence. A body may be found, but it won't be yours. Because to protect your future, he will erase your past. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Eraser."
Ernest Goes to Jail (1990) Trailer
E.T. the Extra Terrestrial (1982) 20th Anniversary Re-release Trailer 2
- "In this silent neighborhood, on this tranquil street, a mystery is unfolding and an adventure is beginning again. In March 2002, Steven Spielberg's masterpiece returns to theaters everywhere like you've never experienced it before with enhanced visual effects, never-before-seen footage and a digitally remastered soundtrack. Next spring, take the journey and experience the excitement as E.T. returns home to the big screen for a new generation to discover what the rest of us will never forget. Steven Spielberg presents the 20th anniversary of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial."
Executive Decision (1996) Trailer
- "In an age when terrorism knows no boundaries and a level of threat knows no limits...when global responds his routine, an advanced technology and accomplish miracles...a life or death decision of 400 hostages on the plane or 40 millions to millions on the ground. A seaport will come down to a choice between the unthinkable and the impossible."
- "Kurt Russell, Halle Berry, John Leguizamo, Steven Seagal. Warner Bros. invites you to fasten your seat belts. Executive Decision."
Exit to Eden (1994) Trailer
- "Detectives Fred Lavery and Sheila Kingston, the two straightest cops in L.A. are about to be thrown a curve. They're going undercover to pursue an international smuggling raid in the last place on Earth. These two should ever go. It's against their principles, it's against their policy and against their grain. But if they're gonna crack this case, they may have to flash more than their badges. From the director of Pretty Woman, Dana Delaney, Paul Mercurio, Rosie O'Donnell, Dan Aykroyd in a Gary Marshall film. Exit to Eden."
The Exorcist III (1990) Trailer
- "17 years ago, an extraordinary motion picture touched our most profound, nameless fears. Do you dare walk these steps again? Satan grows stronger. He has found a haven, he has taken possession, his web widens inside this cell. Inside a man, a man who thought had died 17 years ago. The real terror is back. George C. Scott in William Peter Blatty's The Exorcist III."
Extreme Makeover Home Edition Commercial
The Faculty (1996) Trailer
- "From Kevin Williamson, the writer of Scream and Scream 2, and Robert Rodriguez, the director of Desperado and From Dusk till Dawn, comes a new science fiction thriller."
- "The students at Harrington High have always suspected their teachers were from another planet. This time, they're right. Now, these six students won't just question authority. They'll have to destroy it."
- "The Faculty."
Fallen (1998) Trailer
- "Detective John Hobbs wants to uncover the truth, but nothing in this world can help him solve this case and each touch passes the soul of a killer into someone new."
- "Denzel Washington. John Goodman. Donald Sutherland. Fallen."
Family Guy Presents - Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) DVD Trailer
- "It's the never-before seen DVD that's uncensored...unrated...uncut!"
- "Get ready for sex...violence...and action!"
- "Family Guy Presents - Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. Only on DVD today!"
Fargo (1996) Trailer
- "Once upon a time, there was a salesman called Jerry Lundegaard, who always drank to striking at risk. But in a place called Fargo, anything can happen."
- "From the creators of Barton Fink and Raising Arizona. Fargo."
Fat Albert (2004) Trailer
- "In his time, he was a hero who walked the walk and talked the talk. Fat Albert is back, coming from his time...to our time...to show everybody...how to have a good time. From 20th Century Fox...and the mind of Bill Cosby...it's hey hey hey on Christmas Day. Fat Albert. Directed by Joel Zwick."
Fatal Attraction (1987) Trailer
- "A look that led to an evening, a mistake he'd regret all his life. Fatal Attraction."
Fatal Instinct (1993) Trailer
- "Ned Ravine, a cop who plays by the rules. Lola Cain, a woman who plays by her own rules. Together, they're going to ignite an animal passion that will lead to the deadliest game of all."
- "MGM presents Armand Assante, Sherilyn Fenn, Kate Nelligan and Sean Young in a movie where one night of love can be fatal."
- "Fatal Instinct. It's a killer comedy directed by Carl Reiner. Opening soon."
Fear (1990) Trailer
FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue (1998) Trailer
- "All your favorite characters from the original FernGully are back in FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue. Join Crysta, Pips, the Beetle Boys, and Batty, as they join forces to save their new friends from some evil bad guys. In this delightful musical adventure for the whole family...featuring original music and songs. FernGully 2: The Magical Rescue. Coming directly to video this December."
A Few Good Men (1992) Trailer
- "In the heart of the nation's capital, in the courthouse of the United States government, one man will stop at nothing to keep his honor and one will stop at nothing to find the truth."
F/X2 (1991) Trailer
- "He was the movie's number-one special effects man. Now, he's retired, but a special request has gotten rocking with the punches, rolling into danger with guys who don't like him, hanging around. Rollie and Leo, together again, for what could be the last time? They have a very strange effect on each other and a very special effect are everyone else. Bryan Brown, Brian Dennehy, nobody does them better. F/X2."
Fire Down Below (1997) Trailer
- "Underneath the gently rolling hills of Appalachia, a deadly secret burns protected by the silence of a town living in fear. Now, an outsider has come into their world to reveal the danger, protect the innocent and expose the conspiracy. This fall, Steven Seagal turns up the heat. Fire Down Below."
Firestorm (1998) Trailer
- "Four years ago, a man named Randall Earl Shave stole 37 million dollars and left 17 men and women buried alive. Six hours ago, he disappeared from the State Penitentiary with a team of five deadly felons. At the second, somewhere in the Wyoming wilderness, the storm is about to hit. Now, the best smoke jumper ever to battle ablaze is about to find out there's a lot more to fight than just fire. Fight fire with fire. Firestorm."
First Blood (1982) Trailer
- "John Rambo: a drifter just passing through their town."
- "They knew he was innocent, and they didn't give a damn."
- "John Rambo, one man who's been pushed too far."
- "He's been hunted, trapped, and forced to fight back."
- "Sylvester Stallone...this time, he's fighting for his life...First Blood."
The First Power (1990) Trailer
The Fisher King (1991) Trailer
- "In the world of talk radio, Jack Lucas was king to stay on top, he did whatever he had to. But one day, Jack went too far. And just when he was about to give up on his own life, he stumbled into Perry's. Now, Jack has to do something that he's never done before. Help someone else. Sometimes to find yourself, you have to risk it all. Robin Williams, Jeff Bridges, The Fisher King."
Flatliners (1990) Trailer
- "Flatliners. Some lines shouldn't be crossed."
Flight of the Intruder (1991) Trailer
- "The men who fly the A6 intruders at Vietnam are as called in the air and they are on the ground. Jake, Razor, Cole, Camparelli. Nerves make them confident. The rules of engagement held them back. Danny Glover. Willem Dafoe. Brad Johnson. Rosanna Arquette. Flight of the Intruder."
The Flintstones: On the Rocks Promo
- "On the most important day of his life, Philip Brainard, the world's most absent-minded professor made a few little mistakes...and one gigantic flub."
- "Walt Disney Pictures presents...a classic story...of boy meets goo."
- "This Thanksgiving...discover the stuff that dreams are made of."
- "It's one of the most important discoveries ever made. A metastable compound that's highly viscous, extremely volatile and has an unbelievable...sense of rhythm."
- "Robin Williams... Flubber."
Fools Rush In (1997) Trailer
- "Alex Whitman, who's good at being singled and his life was right on track. It's a long way from Manhattan to Las Vegas. But Alex was beginning to think that it was worth the trick. Now, he's getting a little more than he bargained for and a lot more than he imagined."
- "Columbia Pictures presents, a story about the sparks that fly when two worlds collide and two people come together."
- "Matthew Perry. Salma Hayek. Fools Rush In."
For Richer or Poorer (1997) Trailer
- "Brad and Caroline were the toast of New York. They had everything in the world two people could want, except a loving marriage and an honest accountant."
- "Now, their fugitives on the run, looking for a place to hide for shelter. Sometimes, all it takes to save a marriage is some hard work and a hearty meal."
- "Tim Allen. Kirstie Alley. For Richer or Poorer."
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Good Wilt Hunting Promo
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: House of Bloo's Promo
The Fourth Protocol (1987) Trailer
Fox DVD-Video Demo Disc Intro (2000)
- "Explore the world of Fox DVD...and discover the clearest choice in home entertainment. A picture so clear, you'll think you're there....sound...so real, you'll be looking over your shoulder...and features so plentiful, you may never leave your TV."
- "The choice is clear...the choice is Fox. Putting the world of DVD...at your fingertips."
Fox Family Features Promo
- "Fox Family Features. Three magic words. Your ticket to a whole world of family entertainment."
- "When it says Fox Family Features on the box, here's what you can expect inside."
- "Start the show with a name you know."
- "Fox Family Features. Everyone's favorites every time."
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991) Trailer
- "As a boy, he was always different. No one understood him. No one could control him. But now, it's a new beginning. The beginning of the end for Freddy. Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare. They saved the best for last."
Free Willy (1993) Demo VHS Trailer
- "Get ready for November 16th; that's when Warner Bros. Family Entertainment and Warner Home Video bring home 'The most rousing family adventure since E.T.' (Bob Campbell, Newhouse News Service) The $70 million box office hit that's brought audiences to their feet becomes a hands down holiday season video sell-through sensation: Free Willy."
- "Imagine if the world you lived in, the freedom you breathed in and the space you plead in was suddenly taken away. Imagine if the only person who knew how you felt was a boy who felt it as well. In a world where beauty is held captive, it takes a special friend to set you free."
- "Free Willy, one of the most applauded films of the summer with intent-to-purchase topping that of Sister Act, Beethoven, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III and Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey, is 'Pure magic.' (Joel Siegel, 'Good Morning, America', ABC-TV) 'One of the treats of the year.' (Michael Wilmington, Los Angeles Times) 'Irresistible entertainment.' (Dennis Cunningham, WCBS-TV/New York) 'A terrific family movie.' (Roger Ebert, 'Siskel and Ebert') 'Audiences have gone wild for Willy.' (Richard Corliss, Time)"
- "Free Willy. PG-rated adventure comes to video for a giftable low price, only $24.96 and packaged for keeps in a collectible clamshell. Free Willy is backed with a massive 4th quarter, $6 million family entertainment national TV and print ad campaign that will net 2.7 billion impressions. Plus, in additional 500 million impressions through our promotional partners with up to $11 in consumer rebates from Payless Shoes, Kid Cuisine and Bumblebee Tuna."
- "Three-and-a-half tons of real family adventure. A not-to-be-missed holiday home video event at just $24.96. Free Willy, starring A League of Their Own's Lori Petty, Michael Madsen of Thelma and Louise and Jason James Richter in his splashy debut."
- "From the production team that brought you such audience-pleasing hits as Lethal Weapon, Superman, Dave, Lonesome Dove, and The Man from Snowy River. Free Willy, a video treasure. The greatest family adventure of the summer will jump forward this holiday season."
- "Free Willy, this November 16th, from Warner Home Video."
The French Connection (1971) Trailer
Friday the 13th (1980) Trailer
- "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, Friday the 13th. You may only see this once, but that will be enough. Friday the 13th."
Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981) Trailer
- "On a June night in 1980, Friday the 13th, twelve of her friends were murdered. Why should Friday the 13th, 1981 be any different?"
- "Friday the 13th Part 2. The body count continues."
- "The name you count on for terror is not over. Friday the 13th Part 2."
Friday the 13th Part 3 (1982) Trailer
- "Weekends are a good time to escape to the woods...unless the weekend begins with Friday the 13th because 13 is an unlucky number, but out here, so are one through twelve. Because these are Jason's woods and nobody leaves them alive. Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3D."
- "Jason, you can't fight him. You can't stop him. And now, you can't even keep him on the screen. Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3D."
- "Now, when it comes to killing in Jason's woods, Jason will come to you. Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3D."
- "A new dimension in terror. It will scare you. Count on it."
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986) Trailer
- "This summer, murder or be murdered. Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives. August 1st."
Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (1985) Trailer
- "If the memory of Jason yet haunts you, you're not alone. Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning."
- "The mindless, murderous fury that was buried with Jason as Ben reborn and suddenly, terror has become child's play."
- "Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning."
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) Trailer
- "Three talents before, you have felt the terror known. The madness lived the terror, but this is the one you've been screaming for. Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter. Jason is back. He moves like a shadow, dark and silent. He never utters a word, he doesn't even seem to breathe. He simply, mindlessly, mercilessly murders. But now, Jason's reign of terror is over. Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter. Jason's unlucky day."
The Fugitive (1993) Demo VHS Trailer
- "Only one 1993 movie captured this much thrilling, hair-raising, nerve-shattering, knuckle-biting adventure. Only The Fugitive. The most wanted video event this spring, perfectly priced at just $24.96. In perfect position for a record-breaking run at number one on the sales and rental charts. The Fugitive, March 22nd."
- "The Fugitive, the $180-million box office blockbuster with billion star power. Harrison Ford, whose movies have collectively grossed over $1.7 billion and Tommy Lee Jones, award winner and lightly Oscar contender for his fugitive role. 'A home run! Sensationally directed and acted to steely perfection.' (The New York Times) 'A runaway hit that will leave you breathless!' (Rolling Stone) 'A full throttle, edge-of-your seat film!' (The Movie Moment) 'More thrills than Cliffhanger and Jurassic Park combined.' (KNX Radio/Los Angeles) 'A first-rate thriller.' (Time) 'Starts at a gallop and never stops to catch its breath.' (Newsweek)"
- "The Fugitive, with the biggest 3-day August opening weekend of all time, America's number one movie for 6 weeks and in the box-office top 10 for 10 weeks, benefiting from huge awareness, appealing equally to men and women and achieving the highest ever audience satisfaction and recommendation levels for a Warner movie. The Fugitive was consistently strong intent-to-rent and hire intent to purchase the Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Sister Act, Hook and Batman Returns."
- "The Fugitive, the only new adult action direct-to sell-through release this spring is in for a long run. This title will certainly have legs! Did 1994's best investment will hit your stores running, backed with Warner's strongest consumer ad plan in years. Also, there's a $5 mail-in consumer rebate with an additional purchase of any of eight great recent Warner sell-through hits, plus spectacular P.O.P. and 90-day pay-per-view protection! The Fugitive called one of the year's 10-best by over three dozen nationally noted critics and nominated for 3 Golden Globe Awards! The Fugitive, the PG-13 rated, $180 million hit headed home in time for major spring and summer high traffic promotion periods and just when August is at its peak as well, priced to move at just $24.96."
- "Harrison Ford. Tommy Lee Jones. The Fugitive. The home run rental and sell-through smash of the year. Catch it March 22nd!"
Garfield DVD Collection Trailer
Garfield: The Movie (2004)
Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties (2006) TV Spots
Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties (2006) DVD Promo
Gargoyles: The Movie (1995) Trailer
- "Just out on video, a great new movie...with a different breed of hero. Gargoyles: The Movie. Now you can own the story of how the legend began...once they guarded the kingdom. Now, they must protect New York from Xanatos and the steel clan."
- "Gargoyles: The Movie."
- "And now for a limited time, when you buy the video, it comes with a Gargoyles V.C.R. Board Game for free. You can watch the movie, then play the game."
- "Just out on video, a great new movie...with the hottest action heroes ever."
- Alt 1: "Now available on video, a great new movie...with the hottest action heroes ever."
- "Gargoyles: The Movie. Now you can own the story of how the legend began...once they guarded the kingdom. Now, they must protect New York from Xanatos and the steel clan. Gargoyles: The Movie."
- "And now, look for two new Gargoyles videos coming this fall."
- Alt 1: "Now, look for Gargoyles: The Movie, The Force of Goliath and The Hunted, now available on video. And the adventure continues with two new volumes coming this spring."
- Alt 2: "Now, the action continues with the movie, plus four exciting new adventures."
Gate 2: The Trespassers (1990) Trailer
George of the Jungle (1997) Trailer
- "Nobody knows who he is. Nobody knows where he's from. But everybody knows where he's headed."
- "Walt Disney Pictures presents the incredible true story of Ape, Tookie-Tookie, the lovely Ursula and George."
- "This summer, the king of the jungle is falling in love."
Getting Even with Dad (1994) Trailer
- "Ray Gleason just committed the perfect crime, but it took just one small thing to screw it all up: A visit from his son, because after a lifetime of being ignored....Timmy isn't getting mad, he's getting even."
- "It's a week they'll never forget. A week is partners, they lived to regret and a case one lady cop may not be able to exist."
- "MGM Pictures presents the story of a dad who's about to discover: Don't do the crime if you can't do the tie."
- "Macaulay Culkin. Ted Danson. Getting Even with Dad."
Ghostbusters (1984) Trailer
Ghostbusters II (1989) Trailer
- "At the stroke of midnight, on New Year's Eve of the last decade of the 20th century, America's largest city is about to pay for the nastiness of his inhabitants. If that day comes, if the slime starts to rise, if ghosts start arriving by the boatload, there's only one thing to do. The superstars of the supernatural are back to loot the spooks makes some time. Raise your spirits and kick some slime. Ghostbusters II."
- "Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Sigourney Weaver, Harold Ramis, Rick Moranis, and Ernie Hudson, in an Ivan Reitman film. Ghostbusters II."
The Glass Shield (1994) Trailer
- "He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now the only one who can save his life is a cop who must risk his own in a world filled with violence. Their only weapon is the truth. Ice Cube, Lori Petty, Michael Boatman star in the movie critics are calling a no-holds-barred thriller! Heart-stopping suspense! The Glass Shield."
Glengarry Glen Ross (1992) Trailer
- "Another day, another dollar. Another contest, another prize. But this was no ordinary game. So they did what they had to do to win. Al Pacino, Jack Lemmon, Alec Baldwin, Ed Harris, Alan Arkin from the Pulitzer prize winner, Glengarry Glen Ross."
The Glimmer Man (1996) Trailer
- "To those he pursued, he was known as the Glimmer Man. They'd see nothing but shadows, then a glimmer, then... He's always followed his own path and worked alone until now."
- "They don't see eye to eye...they use different methods...but on this case...opposites do attract."
- "Warner Bros. presents Steven Seagal...Keenen Ivory Wayans...The Glimmer Man."
The Godfather Part II (1974) Trailer
- "The Godfather Part II, winner of 6 Academy Awards, including Best Picture of the Year! Best Supporting Actor Robert De Niro, Best Director Francis Ford Coppola, Best Original Dramatic Score Nino Rota and Carmine Coppola, Best Screenplay Adapted from Another Medium Francis Ford Coppola and Mario Puzo, Best Art Direction and Set Decoration, Art Decoration Dean Tavoularis and Angelo Graham, Set Decoration George R. Nelson. The Godfather Part II."
- "The history of two generations of crime, the drama of absolute power and the men who violated it. The Godfather Part II."
- "Don Vito Corleone and his son Michael, both had seen the ones they loved most cut down before their eyes. Both had killed as an act of vengeance. Both commanded the most powerful and merciless crime organization in the world. They will take any measures, make any arrangement, order any death to protect the empire they controlled. The Godfather and his heir both were mega-forced and both were targets."
- "The Godfather Part II, sizzling in 1921 and Nevada in 1958. His revolution in Havana and rub-outs in New York. It is manipulation, it is murder and it is betrayal."
- "The Godfather Part II is the final chapter in the violent history of the Corleone crime family. It is the motion picture masterpiece of the year."
The Godfather Part III (1990) Trailer
- "Two epics. Two classics. Two films that set new standards for motion picture excellence. 21 Academy nominations and 9 awards including 2 for Best Picture. The Godfather. And now, Paramount Pictures presents the continuation of Francis Ford Coppola and Mario Puzo's legendary saga. The Godfather Part III."
Godzilla (1998) Demo VHS Trailer
- "It's coming. An event so monstrous, so relentless, that nothing on Earth can stop it. The time...has come...to rock the world!"
- "Godzilla is alive, and now priced to own on video ($14.95 minimum advertised price)! It's the creature feature that went on a rampage at the box office, grossing $140 million dollars and still counting (estimated domestic box office revenue). Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin, the creators of the smash hit Independence Day, have done it again, delivering earthshaking thrills in a big way! Hot of a combined $150 million dollars in theatrical advertising and major promotional firepower (Taco Bell, Duracell, Hershey's, Swatch, Dreyer's and Edy's, Trendmasters, Equity Toys, Kirin) Godzilla has already made an immense impression on consumers all across America! This spectacular action-thriller clashes onto home video, just in time for the holiday buying season and to guarantee that the Godzilla home video release will achieve even wider customer awareness, Columbia TriStar Home Video has joined forces with a powerhouse of cross-promotional partners. Duracell is sponsoring a nationwide promotion that will assault the country in two waves. The first wave, September thru October (1998) will hook consumers with a glow-in-the-dark poster offer, and the poster includes a $3 dollar consumer rebate offer with the purchase of an Anaconda (1997) video. Wave 2 runs through November (1998) and into the first quarter of 1999 and offers a free Godzilla flashlight with purchase of Godzilla video and Duracell batteries. Plus, there'll be world-shaking in-store merchandising and national television spots. And Dreyer's Edy's is sponsoring a nationwide promotion at their retailers, with point-of-purchase (P.O.P.) displays and 1 million containers of Godzilla Vanilla ice cream! Godzilla's massive media blitz marches on with an overpowering television campaign that will include major network advertising (CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, WB, ESPN, UPN, MTV, Nick at Nite!, E! Entertainment, Game Show Network, Headline News, TNT, TBS, CNN, USA, Global, YTV, CTV, Lifetime, VH1), in primetime (Friends, ER, X-Files, Spin City, Frasier, Star Trek, The Simpsons, Mad About You, 3rd Rock From the Sun, Monday Night Football, King of the Hill, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Just Shoot Me, Boy Meets World, Home Improvement, Drew Carey, Walkley Texas Ranger, Love Boat: The Next Wave, America's Funniest Home Videos, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Fantasy Island)...daytime (One Life to Live, Days of Our Lives, General Hospital, All My Children)...late-night (Saturday Night Live, Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Show with David Letterman, MAD TV, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, Politically Incorrect)...and morning (Today Show, CBS This Morning, Good Morning America), reaching 96% of all households 12 times and generating over 900 million consumer impressions from TV advertising alone, and on print, radio, direct mail, in-store advertising, promotions, and P.O.P. (point-of-purchase) will deliver 100's of millions of additional consumer impressions (media subject to change)! Plus, Columbia TriStar Home Video is piling on support with DVD promotions, as well as internet sweepstakes, and cable and print promotions. Once Godzilla stomps onto your stores, our special P.O.P. and unique Godzilla packaging will attack consumers with the price that is a monster of a deal ($14.95), and Columbia TriStar will guarantee that all your customers will be seen agreeing with 20-count counter displays, 40, 60 and 80-count counter displays, 216 and 432-count towers, and 672-count pallets! Plus, a spectacular theatrical-sized poster! And, with a VHS pre-pack order date of September 10th, a VHS-single order date of October 1st, a DVD order date of October 6th, a street date of November 3rd, and a 45-day pay-per-view window, now is the time to cash in on all the excitement! So prepare for the arrival of the year's biggest star in the movie that shook the world...and don't miss out on monster action...giant thrills...and gargantuan profits! Godzilla! On the loose and coming on videocassette and DVD, from Columbia TriStar Home Video (also available - wide-screen VHS laserdisc)."
The Golden Child (1986) Trailer
- "Eddie Murphy is back. But this time, he's looking for his missing child."
- "He's got a firm grip on reality where he's going. He'll need it. Eddie Murphy is the chosen one."
- "The Golden Child."
Gone Fishin' (1997) Trailer
- "For Joe and Gus...fishing is their life. Everything else is a detail. So with a four-day vacation...a full tank of gas...and a case of cold beer...nothing, absolutely nothing, will stand between them and their dream."
- "Caravan Pictures invites you...to come along...with Joe Pesci...Danny Glover...who with a flick of a wrist...can turn four days in paradise into a living hell."
- "Gone Fishin', a story of two guys...who can't catch a break."
- "Meet Will Hunting in South Boston. He's already a legend. Now, for the first time in his life, Will Hunting is about to meet his match. Robin Williams, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Stellan Skarsgård and Minnie Driver. Good Will Hunting. A film by Gus van Sant."
Grosse Pointe Blank (1997) TV Spot
- "For all of us who couldn't wait to get out of high school...comes the story of a man...who's looking for a second shot. Grosse Pointe Blank. Rated R. Starts Friday, April 11 at a theater near you."
Guilty as Sin (1993) Trailer
- "He was charming. He was wealthy. He was a real lady killer."
- "The woman she took his case, he took control and he has her where he wants her."
- "Rebecca de Mornay. Don Johnson. Guilty as Sin."
Guilty of Innocence: The Lenell Geter Story (1987) Trailer
Gunmen (1993) Trailer
- "In a South American country, an ex-cop is about to lead a team of mercenaries to take down a drug lord for these guys, there's only one way to settle the score; point-blank. Mario van Peebles, Christopher Lambert, Denis Leary, Kadeem Hardison, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Eric B. Gunmen."
Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) Trailer
- "Ten years ago, on the night of October 31st, a small mid-western town fell victim to an escaped killer. Under the cover of darkness, he carried out the most terrifying mass murder on record: Sixteen people in cold blood."
- "Ever since that night, no one has forgotten his name. And Halloween has never been the same. Now, Michael Myers has come home. He has returned for one more night of unholy terror."
- "Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers."
Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989) Trailer
- "Halloween 5. This time, they're ready. This time, he's unmasked. And this time, he's back with a vengeance."
- "Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers. Rated R."
Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995) Trailer
- "Every legend is based on fact. Every myth is grounded in truth. For 17 years, the town of Haddonfield, Illinois has been haunted by a night when evil roamed the streets and a madman ruled the night. Everyone knows his name. Now, everyone will know the truth. Halloween 6: The Origin of Michael Myers."
- "He has pursued her relentlessly. He has hunted her everywhere. Now, 20 years later, the face of good, and the face of evil, will meet one last time. Jamie Lee Curtis. Halloween: 20 Years Later."
The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (1992) Video Promo
- "The #1 movie three weeks in a row is the thriller critics are calling more frightening than Fatal Attraction. The Hand That Rocks the Cradle is gripping. Suspenseful. Four stars...for a chilling thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat. The Hand That Rocks the Cradle. Rated R."
Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) Trailer
Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989) Trailer
Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995) Trailer
Hamburger Hill (1987) Trailer
- "Strangers to the land and to each other. Fifteen soldiers, a war made them men. A bond made them brothers. They thought the battle to stay same to stay human and to keep each other alive. War at its worst, fought by young men at its best. Hamburger Hill. 600 men went up, less than a third came down. This is their story."
Happy Gilmore (1996) Trailer
- "For 400 years, golf has been a gentleman's game. A game of tradition, etiquette and above all, sportsmanship. Until now, meet Happy Gilmore. He was a hockey player who was skating on thin ice. But when his grandma needed his help, he discovered a new talent."
- "Now, he's going from the weeks to the links. He has the swing, he has the drive, he has the balls. And while he's trying to keep Granny out of the rest home, he's driving the game of golf straight into the ground."
- "Universal Pictures presents Adam Sandler as golf's missing link, Happy Gilmore."
Hard Rain (1998) Trailer
- "Take everything you know about Mother Nature, combine it everything you know about human nature mix in three million dollars in cold-hard cash and water and you have the perfect recipe for the perfect crime. Now, the trap has become a hunt, the victim has become the suspect and the spawn is the money goes. It's up for grabs."
Hard to Kill (1990) Trailer
- "He was only there for the game. In a place where everything was legal, then a country divided. A time of change, a moment of choice."
- "From the Academy Award-winning director Sydney Pollack. Robert Redford. Lena Olin. Havana."
Demo VHS Trailer
- "It was a place where everything was legal and anything could happen and for one moment, it was the most exciting place on Earth."
- "Havana. Robert Redford. Lena Olin."
- "From director Syndey Pollack: Havana. Rated R. Coming on videocassette May 9, 1991."
- "A sweeping romantic epic featuring breathtaking cinematography, a powerful story and unforgettable performances. A film that critics are applauding. Siskel and Ebert give Havana 'two thumbs up', USA Today raves 'Havana is a high-stakes winner', the Chicago Tribune calls it 'a romantic, intelligent and well-crafted piece of work', and WNCN Radio calls it 'a stirring epic. One of the best films of the year.'"
- "Fresh from national exposure in over 800 theaters nationwide, Havana also features exceptional performances from Alan Arkin and Raul Julia. Plus, an enticing music score by Dave Grusin, and MCA/Universal home video is backing Havana with exciting P.O.P., including floor displays, posters, banners and more."
Hellbound (1994) Trailer
- "Forged in the fires of hell, vanished from the sight of man. Now, he has crossed into our world to reclaim his power."
- "Chuck Norris is Shatter, bound to uncover more than a secret, bound to bring back more than a killer, bound to face the most terrifying enemy he has ever known."
- "Chuck Norris. Hellbound."
Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (1992) Trailer
- "In Hellraiser I, Clive Barker showed you his vision of a private hell. In Hellraiser II, he took you on a journey inside the infernal. Now, the terror returns in mankind's final confrontation with evil. And this time, it's going to be hell on earth."
- "Clive Barker presents, Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth."
Hellraiser: Bloodline (1996) Trailer
- "Far from earth, but frighteningly close to hell, a new dimension in terror has a very familiar face. 500 years ago, a mystical box was created, the key that unlocked the door to absolute evil. From one generation to the next, the descendants of its creator have been cursed. Now, the evil must be stopped to close the gates of hell forever."
- "Hellraiser: Bloodline."
Highlander (1986) Trailer
- "From another time comes a man of great power, a warrior of incredible strength, a man uncertain of his future and haunted by its past. A hero who is about to face his greatest challenge, for he is not alone. Highlander, there can be only one."
Highlander 3: The Sorcerer (1993) Trailer
- "Christopher Lambert, Mario Van Peebles."
- "The epic battle between good and evil concludes."
- "Highlander 3: The Sorcerer."
Highlander: Endgame (2000) Trailer
- "For centuries, immortal has moved silently among us, knowing that in the end there could be only one. But now, in this world, in this time, a supernatural enemy has grown too strong for any immortal to face alone. What has always been a fight for one has now become a battle to must face together. Highlander: Endgame."
Highlander: The Adventure Begins (1994) 1996 Video Trailer
- "In the highlands, evil has many faces and justice has just one name."
- "It's the battle of good versus evil...and the last immortal will claim the prize: Supreme, knowledge and absolute power. The action-packed MacLeod legacy continues in the movie Highlander: The Adventure Begins, from Family Home Entertainment."
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005) Trailer
- "From the celebrated best-selling novel, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Losing your planet isn't the end of the world. It's the beginning of an adventure unlike anything on earth. Their fate of the universe is in their hands. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Don't leave Earth without it."
The Hitman (1991) Trailer
Home Alone (1990)
- "When the McCallister family left on their Christmas vacation, they forgot one small thing."
- "Home Alone."
- "Yesterday, he was just a kid. But tonight, he's a home security system. From John Hughes, a family comedy without the family. Home Alone."
- "Directed by Chris Columbus, coming November 16th."
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992)
- "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York! A new comedy by John Hughes. Directed by Chris Columbus."
- "Guess who's alone in New York, this Christmas."
- "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York."
Home Alone 3 (1997)
- "A team of international high-class thieves have crossed 2 continents, to steal a ten million dollar microchip."
- "They've traced it to a quiet Chicago suburb; their only mistake, is being in the same neighborhood as Alex Pruitt."
- "This winter...one home stands alone."
- "From the writer and producer of Home Alone."
- "Home Alone 3 ."
- "A team of international thieves are out to steal a $10 million dollar microchip. They've traced it to a quiet Chicago suburb. But the one thing they can't count on...was Alex Pruitt."
- "Critics are calling Home Alone 3, a knockout hit...'It's better than the first two!'" (Chicago Sun Times, Roger Ebert)
- "This summer, one home...stands alone. From the writer and producer of Home Alone...Home Alone 3. Own it on video, this June. Directed by Raja Gosnell."
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) Trailer
Hook (1991) Trailer
- "TriStar Pictures presents a Steven Spielberg film. What if Peter Pan grew up? Dustin Hoffman, Robin Williams, Julia Roberts, Bob Hoskins, Hook."
Horton Hears a Who! (2008) Trailer
- "The creators of Ice Age take you into a world beyond your imagination. Jim Carrey, Steve Carell. 20th Century Fox presents Horton Hears a Who."
Hot Shots! (1991) Trailer
- "Somewhere in the Mediterranean, on this naval aircraft area, these men have been selected to write a page in military history. They are the best, the navy and air force have to offer, they've been brought together to four many league squads of fighter pirates. Their mission, one of national security and international concern. These are the fearless pilots, the men who command them and the women who loved them. Charlie Sheen, Lloyd Bridges call them the best of the best. Call them Hot Shots. The mother of all movies."
Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993) Trailer
- "On October 17th, the brave Americans who came here to free our hostages became hostages. Now, the president has nowhere to turn except to the one man who has the courage and the guts to get the job done. 20th Century Fox presents Hot Shots: Part Deux. Last time, he did it on a patriotism. This time, it's gonna be personal. Charlie Sheen as Topper Harley, he's a man torn between the woman who wants him and the woman who left him, Lloyd Bridges as the President of the United States, Valeria Golino as Ramada, Richard Crenna as Colonel Walters and Saddam Hussein as you've never seen him before. Hot Shots: Part Deux. Directed by Jim Abrams."
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
Video and DVD Home-Release Trailer
- "Coming November 20th, on video and DVD."
- Alt: "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas is now yours to own forever on video and DVD."
- "Experience the magic of the classic story, as it comes to life like you've never seen it before."
- "If you think you know the whole story...you don't know Grinch!"
- "Jim Carrey...A Ron Howard film...The Grinch."
- "The timeless holiday classic comes home on video and DVD, November 20th."
- Alt: "Bring home the family classic on video and DVD today."
How to Get Ahead in Advertising (1989) Trailer
The Hunt for Red October (1990) Trailer
- "The most brilliant commander in the Soviet Navy, the most deadly submarine ever built, his plan is a mystery. From the best-selling novel by Tom Clancy, from the director of Die Hard, Sean Connery, Alec Baldwin, James Earl Jones, Scott Glenn, Sam Neill, The Hunt for Red October."
Hush (1998) Trailer
- "From the moment they met, he made all her dreams come true. His home was her home. His family was her family and his mother embraced her. But in this house, there's only room for one mother. TriStar Pictures presents two-time Academy Award winner Jessica Lange, Gwyneth Paltrow, Johnathan Schaech, Hush."
Ice Age: The Meltdown (2006) TV Spot
I Come in Peace (1990) Trailer
I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) Trailer
- "For the last year, four friends have kept a secret, but not all secrets stay buried what they thought would be a new beginning is becoming a dead end and the mistake they made is coming back to haunt them. I Know What You Did Last Summer."
Independence Day (1996) Trailer
Independence Day Video Game Promo
- "You thought we wiped them out. You thought the world was safe. You thought wrong. Independence Day, coming soon to PlayStation, Sega Saturn and Windows 95 CD-ROM from Fox Interactive. Don't choke, the world's counting on you."
The Indian Runner (1991) Trailer
- "Frankie and Joe have one more chance to make everything right. One last chance to be brothers. David Morse, Viggo Mortensen, Valeria Golino, Patricia Arquette, Dennis Hopper and Charles Bronson. The Indian Runner."
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) Trailer
- "Indiana Jones is on the quest of a lifetime. But for some adventures, one Jones is not enough. A race across three continents into the homeland of the enemy in his search for the Holy Grail. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade have the adventure of your life keeping up with the Joneses."
Innerspace (1987) Trailer
- "Test pilot Tuck Pendelton wants to make history, supermarket clerk Jack Putter leads a vacation, lieutenant Pendelton is about to miniaturized, placed into this needle and then injected into this rabbit. But something went wrong and speaks about to get a new destination; inside Jack Putter. Now, Jack has twice the properties, but he's doubled the man with Tuck on his side, in his gut on his case and only 24 hours left for Jack to get out of danger, where that Tuck can get out of Jack. Dennis Quaid, Martin Short. This summer, give yourself a shot of adventure. Innerspace."
In the Army Now (1994)
- "Pauly Shore...is In the Army Now. He's learning that a good soldier...must get into shape...learn special skills...serve his country...and become a leader. Hollywood Pictures presents Pauly Shore. In the Army Now."
- "The U.S. Army has been attacked by land, by air and now, by Shore. He's been given a thousand regulations...and he's out to break every one of them. Pauly Shore is In the Army Now. Rated PG."
Inspector Gadget (1999)
- "After years of scientific research...the United States Government is about to turn one ordinary human being...into the weapon of the future. Now, the world will finally meet the ultimate crime-fighting tool...Inspector Gadget."
- "They will train him. They will equip him. They will make him...a better man."
- "Walt Disney Pictures presents...Inspector Gadget."
- "In everyone's life...there's a moment when you meet your destiny. For John Brown...that time is now."
- "They will train him. But Claw, will try to destroy him."
- "This fall, get ready for the only hero with gizmos, of the wazoo."
- "Disney's Inspector Gadget."
Invasion U.S.A. (1985) Trailer
The Island of Dr. Moreau (1977) Trailer
- "Andrew Braddock. Shipwrecked and cast away on a land beyond human experience. A world inhabited by sounds and shadows. The Island of Dr. Moreau. The island was a Garden of Eden. A tropical paradise and a trap. Because here, a bizarre civilization was growing."
- "This is the chillingly prophetic story of the genius who tore down the walls that separate man and beast. Burt Lancaster, Michael York, Nigel Davenport, Barbara Carrera, Richard Basehart and the incredible humanimals that populate The Island of Dr. Moreau."
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) Trailer
- "After what just happened last summer, nobody deserves a vacation more than Julie James and here miles from civilization, she's finally gotten away from it all. But she can never escape her past, because there are some secrets and there are some fears that will haunt her forever. This time, there's no getting away. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. Get hooked again."
- "May we have your attention, please? I mean, everybody, including you people at the candy counter. Will the ushers please see that everyone returns to their seat? Thank you. No doubt you've been hearing about the biggest event in motion pictures, Stanley Kramer's It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. Well, everything you've heard is true. It's the biggest entertainment that ever hit the Cinerama screen. Everyone who's ever been funny is in it. Spencer Tracy, Milton Berle, Sid Caesar, Buddy Hackett, Ethel Merman, Mickey Rooney. Sure, there's more. Dick Shawn, Phil Silvers, Terry-Thomas, Jonathan Winters, Edie Adams, Dorothy Provine, Eddie "Rochester" Anderson, Jim Backus, Ben Blue, Joe E. Brown. Plenty more, like Alan Carney, Barrie Chase, William Demarest, Andy Devine, Peter Falk, Norman Fell, Paul Ford, Sterling Holloway, Edward Everett Horton, Marvin Kaplan, Buster Keaton, Don Knotts, and in alphabetical order, Jimmy Durante. Certainly a cast like this demands the biggest, wildest, maddest story, too. Too big for the ordinary screen, much too big for even the widescreen. This wonder entertainment fills the magnificent new Cinerama screen like it's never been filled before. So be prepared, get in shape. Remember, laughter is strenuous and so is waiting on line for tickets. Get your tickets now to see Stanley Kramer's It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World."
James Bond Video Promo
- "Looking for a little peace and quiet? Didn't think so."
- "The original action adventure hero, James Bond. Own him today."
Jack (1996) Trailer
- "Jack Powell is a grown-up on the outside, but on the inside. He's all a boy. Now, he's about to embark on the biggest adventure of his life; the fifth grade. Hollywood Pictures presents Robin Williams in the story of a boy who made every moment count. Jack. Directed by Francis Ford Coppola."
The Jackal (1997) Trailer
- "They call him the Jackal. He operates in secret. In shadow. In silence. And his target...has only one chance. Bruce Willis, Richard Gere, Sidney Poitier."
Jacob's Ladder (1990) Trailer
- "Every day, Jacob Singer goes to work. And every day, he wonders what was happening to him."
The January Man (1989) Trailer
- "A serial killer has New York by the throat. 11 murders and 11 months, they meet a tough cop."
- "The January Man. Murder. Corruption. Comedy. what a way to start the year."
Jennifer 8 (1992) Trailer
- "No one can see what Jennifer saw. No one can imagine what Jennifer felt, but one man suspects why she could be next."
- "Andy Garcia, Uma Thurman and John Malkovich."
- "Jennifer 8."
Jingle All the Way (1996) Trailer
- "Every holiday season, there's one toy everyone has to have getting it is every child's dream, finding it is this father's nightmare especially on Christmas Eve."
- "Now, his two fathers, one mission and every man for himself."
- "From the director of Mrs. Doubtfire and from the director of The Flintstones. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Sinbad. Jingle All the Way."
The John Wayne Collection Promo
- "Hollywood's greatest action hero is coming to DVD in an all-new collection. Genuine talent. Larger than life heroics. Now you can bring home the legend in the John Wayne DVD Collection...including two of the Duke's most memorable films never before released on DVD or video...the Academy Award-winning The High and the Mighty on a 2-disc Special Edition DVD set...and the epic story of aviation and survival...also on a Special Edition DVD, Island in the Sky."
- "Plus, this must-own collection includes 10 of the Duke's best films in collectible packaging: El Dorado, Rio Lobo, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, Big Jake, his Oscar-winning performance in True Grit, In Harm's Way, Donovan's Reef, The Sons of Katie Elder, The Shootist and Hatari!...and coming soon to DVD, Special Collector's Editions of Hondo and McLintock!"
- "Redefine your DVD collection with the man who defined the term movie star. The John Wayne Collection, own them all."
Johnny Handsome (1989) Trailer
- "He hid behind the mask of his own face, walking in the shadows on the edge of violence, until one day, his world was shattered. But all he sees is the past."
- "Johnny Handsome."
Junior (1994) Trailer
- "From Universal Pictures and Ivan Reitman comes something inconceivable."
- "Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny DeVito, and Emma Thompson."
- "Junior. This year, Labor Day is November 23rd."
Justice League Promos
Justice League Unlimited Promos
Justice League: The Final Frontier (2008) Trailer
Kangaroo Jack (2003) Trailer
- "20 years ago, Charlie met Louis. Today, he wished he never had. Now, a simple delivery is about to wind up in the wrong pocket. On January 17th, Jerry Bruckheimer presents the story of two best friends who traveled through the ends of the earth to catch the world's most likely thief. Kangaroo Jack. Directed by David McNally."
Kangaroo Jack: G'Day U.S.A. (2004) Trailer
- "Get ready for Jackie Legs. He's hopping back in an all-new, full-length animated sequel to the hit movie Kangaroo Jack."
- "Kangaroo Jack is back in a brand-new adventure, action is on the run, excitement is on the move and adventure is getting a real kick. The ultimate hip-hop star is back. And this time, he's headed for the United States."
- "Jack is back! Kangaroo Jack: G'Day, U.S.A."
Kindergarten Cop (1990) Trailer
- "Now, more than ever to be a teacher requires patience, kindness and understanding. Fortunately, Astoria Elementary has just hired such an individual. Arnold Schwarzenegger is Kindergarten Cop. He's an undercover detective, assigned to find a mother and son before a killer does so. He's been trained to shoot, he's been trained to fight, but there are some things he's never been trained to handle."
- "Arnold Schwarzenegger, in an Ivan Reitman film: Kindergarten Cop."
King of the Wind (1990) Trailer
Kingpin (1996) Trailer
- "From the idiots that bring you Dumb and Dumber, he's the man with the rubber hand, he's the Amish child with the golden arm. Now, these two pinheads will teach each other about life in the fast lane. Woody Harrelson, Randy Quaid, Vanessa Angel and big bad Bill Murray. On July 26th, get your mind in the gutter. Kingpin."
Krippendorf's Tribe (1998) Trailer
- "Anthropologist James Krippendorf was given $100,000 to find the last undiscovered tribe of New Guinea. Unfortunately, he didn't find a thing. Tonight, his colleagues are expecting a tribe. So he's going to invent one."
- "Touchstone Pictures presents the story of a little deception that goes a long, long way. Richard Dreyfuss, Jenna Elfman and Lily Tomlin. Krippendorf's Tribe."
Kull the Conqueror (1997) Trailer
- "As a soldier, he rocks. As a king, he rules. But his choice of a bride leads something to be desired. She's the incarnation of evil itself and stopping her is going to take more than a divorce. Kevin Sorbo, star of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys is Kull. Kull the Conqueror."
Larger Than Life (1996) Trailer
- "Jack Corcoran has just inherited a big problem and there's only way to solve it. Now, he has four days to get an elephant across America any way he can and she has 300 miles to show him who's boss."
- "This summer, hit the road with the other elephant man and experience a whole new breed of friendship. Bill Murray. Larger Than Life."
The Last American Hero (1973) Trailer
- "His name is Junior Jackson. Instead of a white stallion, he rides a black Mustang. He learned about cars running whiskey in the Carolina Hills. He wiped out the pack in the demolition derby. He tore up the track in the grueling Hickory 500. He drives his car like he lives his life: flat-out. It took him 20 years to find out who he was and two laps to let the world know. Jeff Bridges. The Last American Hero."
Last Action Hero (1993)
- "Arnold Schwarzenegger. Last Action Hero. The big ticket for '93."
- "A great classic...comes to the screen."
- "Columbia Pictures is proud to present, the screen's greatest action hero...Jack Slater."
- "And Danny Madigan is his biggest fan. But tonight, a magic ticket...will get Danny closer to the action...than anyone ever dreamed. And you're going with him...to a world that's bigger than life...and better than real."
- "This summer, it's head-on thrills...head-first excitement...and it's coming at you from both sides of the screen."
- "Arnold Schwarzenegger is Jack Slater. And Jack Slater is...the Last Action Hero. The big ticket for '93."
The Last Emperor (1987) Trailer
- "In a land of tradition, a place of mystery, China's forbidden city. He was the lord of 10,000 years ago, he was the sum of heaven, he was three years old, he was the last emperor. The epic story of an ancient empire colliding with the modern world. Now, from acclaimed director Bernardo Bertolucci comes the true life of story of one man's fight. The Last Emperor."
Last Exit to Brooklyn (1989) Trailer
The Lawnmower Man (1992) Trailer
- "From the imagination of Stephen King comes the story of a man with the mind of a child and a doctor with a vision of the future. Now, Jobe Smith is about to enter the world of virtual reality. A world where the normal curse of events can suddenly turn inside out. The imaginary becomes real and reality is all in your mind. Steven King's The Lawnmower Man."
Lawnmower Man 2: Jobe's War (1996) Demo VHS Trailer
- "You saw The Lawnmower Man. Now the incredible story moves on the next level, New Line Home Video presents Lawnmower Man 2: Jobe's War."
- "From the depths of a simple mind, on the frontier of the imagination lies the secret to absolute power. Starring Patrick Bergin, Matt Frewer, Austin O'Brien and Ely Pouget."
- "The Lawnmower Man 2 trailer will be seen on Seven, generating over 85 million consumer impressions! Retailers made their money back faster on the original Lawnmower Man than the $60 million theatrical hit Stargate."
- "The Lawnmower Man 2 is rated PG-13 with a 60-day pay-per-view window, as well as additional marketing support of a full-sized standee. And don't forget, the original Lawnmower Man is available for only $14.98."
- "Lawnmower Man 2: Jobe's War."
Leather Jackets (1991) Trailer
Legends of the Fall (1994) Trailer
- "His spirit had the strength to hold his family together, but his destiny had the power to tear them apart. Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins, Aidan Quinn, Henry Thomas and Julia Ormond. Legends of the Fall."
Leprechaun in the Hood (2000) Trailer
Lethal Weapon (1987) Trailer
- "He's a criminal's worst nightmare. A cop who enjoys the danger. He was ready to retire."
- "Now, he's gonna wish he had that these guys can just stand each other. The bad guys don't stand a chance."
Lethal Weapon 2 (1989) Trailer
- "Mel Gibson, Danny Glover. Now, get ready for something lethal because the magic is back."
- "Lethal Weapon 2. This time, they're not taking any crap."
License to Kill (1989) Trailer
- "James Bond. He's used to getting what he wants. But this time, he wants revenge. His bad side is a dangerous place to be."
- "Timothy Dalton is James Bond in Licence to Kill."
Life (1999) Trailer
- "This is the Mississippi State Correctional Institution where you lose your freedom, where you do hard time. There is no escaping from here, there is no recreation here, there is no fun here, but all of that is about to change."
- "This April, Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence are getting all there is out of life."
Light Sleeper (1992) Trailer
- "From the mind of Paul Schrader have come some of the most provocative and controversial films of all time. Now, he brings us a new story of life on the edge. For John LeTour, a dangerous career was the most comfortable he had ever known. But John LeTour is about to wake up and discover that everything he has is about to change."
Lionheart (1990) Trailer
Little Buddha (1994) Trailer
- "An ancient legend...an American family...a priest in search of truth...a master in quest of a miracle."
- "From acclaimed director Bernardo Bertolucci, creator of The Last Emperor, comes an extraordinary story about an incredible adventure. From the house next door to the rooftop of the world...a magical journey to the mystical place where past and present meet."
- "Keanu Reeves, Bridget Fonda and Chris Isaak in Bernardo Bertolucci's Little Buddha."
Live and Let Die (1973)
Radio Spot 1
- "It's a matter of life. It's a matter of death. It's a matter of a beautiful Italian spy, 7 killers, a voodoo witch doctor, a living corpse, a gorgeous double agent, 12 cars, 5 planes, 10 acres of land, a wedding reception, a double decker bus, a fleet of speedboats, a sea of crocodiles, a beautiful sorceress named Solitaire, a man with a steel arm, and a retired Navy LST, all against one man. Roger Moore is James Bond, 007 in Ian Fleming's Live and Let Die. 007 is on a worldwide manhunt and the body count is going up. It's livelier, it's deadlier, it's Roger Moore as James Bond, 007 in Live and Let Die. From United Artists, rated PG, parental guidance suggested. Live and Let Die."
Radio Spot 2
- "It's a matter of life. It's a matter of death. It's 007. It's Live and Let Die. It's livelier, it's deadlier, it's Roger Moore as James Bond, 007 in Ian Fleming's Live and Let Die. United Artists, rated PG, parental guidance suggested."
The Living Daylights (1987) Trailer
- "The name that means excitement is back, Bond, James Bond."
- "Wherever he goes, adventure follows."
- "He lives for danger, he lives for the moment, he lives on the edge."
- "James Bond 007 The Living Daylights."
The Lonely Guy (1984) Trailer
- "He didn't know it...but he was a lonely guy and he wasn't alone. They were everywhere. He tried his best to meet women. Working women. Pretty women. Anything was better than sleeping alone. But he was still lonely. So lonely that he wrote about it. And then, things began to change. He became popular. Real popular. And best of all, he met a wonderful girl. So she decided to marry someone else. Steve Martin. The Lonely Guy."
The Longest Yard (1974; 2005 Lockdown Edition) Trailer
- "A game you can't forget...a team you can't ignore...a DVD that hits where it counts...The Longest Yard: Lockdown Edition. Now, one of the greatest sports comedies of all time...is making a comeback...with more grit than ever before."
- "Including all-new featurettes, commentary from Burt Reynolds and producer Al Ruddy and an exclusive look at The Longest Yard 2005."
- "Don't miss the DVD that tears up the competition. The Longest Yard: Lockdown Edition. Now available on DVD."
The Magnificent Seven Ride (1972) Trailer
- "The Magnificent Seven are back for a reunion of vengeance and violence south of the border. Each man, a specialist in violence. Together, a total weapon of destruction. Pepe, the outlaw. A hot-blooded lover and a cold-blooded killer. Walt, the giant, with the strength of ten men and the mind of a child. Hayes, the soldier. He learned to kill in the Army and now it's the only thing he knows. Elliott, the engineer. If he builds it, it stays built. If he blows it, it stays blown. Skinner, the killer. They put him away for life and let him out for death. Noah, the writer. He came for the story and wrote it with lead bullets. Chris, the marshal. His men were all killers. That's why he locked them up and that's why he turned them loose."
- "The Magnificent Seven are back doing a number. They put their lives on the line and let it ride."
Major Payne (1995) Trailer
- "Major Benson Winifred Payne needs a job...but this isn't what he had in mind."
- "These kids need a minor miracle, but what they got is a Major Payne."
- "His methods may be madness...but they're learning no Payne, no gain."
- "Universal Pictures presents...Damon Wayans...Major Payne."
Making It (1971) TV Spot
- "20th Century Fox presents Making It, the story of a red-blooded and slightly black-hearted teenager. Phil Fuller knows what he wants and goes after her...and her...and her. But don't judge it until the last frame of the film. Making It. Rated R."
The Making of Star Wars (1977 Documentary)
- "Hollywood, California, August 1977. A triumphant moment in screen history. To the world-famous Chinese Theater come the stars of the biggest box office success in motion picture history. C-3PO and R2-D2 are reunitied for the first time since their epical appearance in Star Wars. Thousands are gathered to see the metallic megastars place their footprints in cement in the theater's courtyard. As the two heroes of Star Wars make their indelible impressions on the ground reserved for movieland's legends, the world resounds with the fact that Star Wars itself has become a full-fledged social phenomenon. It has become more than just a movie. Also to be honored this eventful day, Star Wars' villain."
- "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a starship is boarded by Imperial Stormtroopers. Their leader, Darth Vader, master of evil and the Galactic Empire's most feared agent. The plans Darth Vader seeks are entrusted to two robots, C-3PO and R2-D2, for delivery to a heroic knight on a far off planet. After the robots escape from the starship, the rebel leader Princess Leia is captured."
- "On the planet Earth not too long ago, a rehearsal for one of Star Wars' most exciting scenes."
- "George Lucas, 33 years old, writer and director of Star Wars. His first feature film for Warner Bros., THX 1138, also science fiction, but of a very different kind. His second, Universal's American Graffiti, which recalled his adolescent years in a small town in California. His third film, the phenomenally successful Star Wars, which he wrote far from Hollywood at his home in Northern California. In Star Wars, Lucas wanted to recapture the spirit of romance and adventure he found in the movies of the past. The kind of films that ran endlessly on television when he was growing up. In making his space adventure, Lucas set out to give young people another kind of fantasy world. The kind he derived from watching Westerns and old Flash Gordon serials."
- "Luke Skywalker, the young hero of Star Wars, is a direct descendant of Flash Gordon. As he evolved from script to storyboard to actor in the person of 25-year-old Mark Hamill, Luke became a projection of every young boy's adventurous spirit. For director-writer George Lucas, Luke was something of an alter ego. In the film, Luke enlists the aid of a wise and virtuous man, part warrior, part mystic and the last survivor of a nightly order called the Jedi. His name, Obi-Wan Ben Kenobi. He is portrayed in the film by the distinguished British actor Sir Alec Guinness. For their adventures, Luke and old Ben must ally themselves with a mercenary space pirate, the cynical Han Solo, played by Harrison Ford. For their journey, they need Solo's space freighter, which comes with a most unusual copilot, Chewbacca the Wookiee."
- "With the two robots, this foursome will attempt to rescue a princess. As played by Carrie Fisher, this princess is royalty of a very liberated kind. The villain and chief nemesis, Darth Vader. Even in early production sketches, Darth Vader emerged as a crown prince of evil. Sound effects add a final touch to his villainy."
- "Tunisia, North Africa. Here, George Lucas and a film crew of 130 people from England and the United States, recreated the planet of Tatooine, a strange world where the robots landed after their escape from the Imperial forces. To create the world of Tatooine, cargo planes and oversized trans-European moving vans brought thousands of pieces of equipment and props to the remote Tunisian desert. Construction crews worked for two months to build the dwellings and towns of the exotic planet. Among the strangest inhabitants of Tatooine, robots, or droids as they are called in the film. 25 different models of them. It is on Tatooine that the robots C-3PO and R2-D2 will encounter the young farm boy Luke Skywalker. It is also on Tatooine that they will be confronted by the Jawas, bright-eyed wanderers of the wasteland. Tiny, scrappy creatures, the Jawas are known to deal in slightly used and often stolen droids. Scavengers of the desert, they are nice people to run into when out for a stroll, as R2-D2 discovered in this scene from the film."
- "Animal, vegetable or mineral, the early production drawings of the Sand People don't specify. George Lucas imagined them as ferocious nomads and ferocious is what they turned out to be, as demonstrated in this scene photographed on location. Sir Alec Guinness, a knight playing a knight, brought to the Star Wars set a theatrical tradition that inspired the youthful production company. In this, his first appearance as Obi-Wan Kenobi, he rescues Luke Skywalker from the Sand People. It is now that R2-D2 discovers that Obi-Wan is the man to whom he must deliver the secret message. The message cannot be delivered, however, until his damaged friend has been repaired."
- "Through the magic of film, Luke's Land Speeder hovers over the desert sands. But for scenes requiring stops and stars, part of the magic becomes transparent. In this scene, Luke discovers his family has been killed by the Imperial forces. He now makes a fateful decision."
- "In fact, Han Solo's space freighter, the Millennium Falcon, was Star Wars' most elaborate set. It was constructed on one of the nine soundstages the company used at the Elstree Studios outside London. Nailed to the floor of the soundstage, the mock-up of the Falcon remains strangely earthbound. Later on the screen, it will appear to hurtle through the vastness of space. For all of its sophistication as a set, the Falcon is generated by a few stagehands. Harrison Ford, who pilots the Falcon, worked with Lucas in American Graffiti. He played a similar role of a man obsessed by speed and ego."
- "Aboard the Falcon, en route to rescue the princess, the Wookiee and R2 play an unusual game with holographic chess pieces. The chess pieces are actually rubber figures wired with movable joints. Using stop action photography, every movement of the creatures is filmed one frame at a time. When played back, the creatures come to life in continuous motion. They are then added to the chess board."
- "There are 365 special photographic effects in Star Wars. For this scene, each effect element was shot separately, then added to the live action. Even the laser beam of Luke's sword was optically printed into the scene. Other elements like the chess set and the rays were added in the same way. The Force, which Obi-Wan attempts to pass on to Luke, is a vital element in Star Wars. The dark side of the Force is personified by Darth Vader."
- "The Falcon, in which the intrepid adventurers are traveling, is in fact a model designed and built by a Hollywood special effects house. It is photographed by a computer-controlled camera. By photographing the model against a blue screen, it will later be possible to add different backgrounds and other moving objects to the scene. This can be done by means of double and triple exposures. The work is painstaking and precise. It is an endeavor where details count. Scenes filmed on the London soundstages will also be integrated with the model shots made in California. To achieve this, the actors must also be filmed against a blue screen. In the Falcon cockpit, the actors play out their terror at being caught in a magnetic pull exerted by a yet unpictured Death Star. In order to complete the scene, it is necessary to generate what the special effects people call mattes. They permit the separate elements to be printed one at a time. In this case, the actors, the graphic of the Death Star and the starfield. When finally combined, the starfield, the Death Star graphic, the model and the actors filmed onstage contribute to the creation of the dramatic sequence."
- "Another technological achievement was the creation of 33 fully operative robots. R2-D2 was the crowning achievement of these mechanical creatures. An achievement of another kind was the creation of a more human-like droid, C-3PO. He and his companion became dream and nightmare to their creator, George Lucas. Difficulties with the robots led to a loss of time. And at the Star Wars location where each day could cost upwards of $100,000, the director's affection for his creations had to be tempered with impatience."
- "Carrie Fisher is Princess Leia. Born to show business, she is the daughter of Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher. A daring scene was frightening because it actually took place 30 feet above the floor of the studio. But not all of Star Wars' towering scenes were filmed at dizzying heights. Here, Obi-Wan attempts to turn off the magnetic beam which prevents the Falcon from escaping the Death Star. He is only six feet off the stage floor. In the final film, he will appear to be a hundred feet off the floor. Alec Guinness talks about playing his role in this kind of special effects film. To match the director's concept for this scene without actually building a huge and expensive set, the filmmakers resort to what is called a glass painting shot. Thousands of miles from the stage in England, a California artist paints a background on glass that will later surround the scene in which Alec Guinness appears. A black spot is left on the glass painting for the live action scene filmed on the London stage. The glass painting is then photographed and the scene with Alec Guinness will be incorporated within it. The final effect is a masterful illusion."
- "For ten long weeks, the Star Wars company labored on the suburban London soundstages, bringing to life a film that had begun as an idea with George Lucas three years before. For Lucas, these ten weeks were pressure-laden as he struggled to keep a 130-member company on schedule. For the actors, it is both a time of excitement and tedium. To outsiders, the filmmaking world looks to be a fun-filled, glamorous environment. It is actually a workaday world of detail and repetition. The cast of Star Wars makes an 18th attempt to escape from the Death Star. The Stormtoopers who police the Death Star must also be filmed for the climactic escape sequence. Here, they prepare to witness the fateful duel between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader. Again, special effects were used to heighten the action in the scene. Alec Guinness enters carrying only the hilt of his sword. He is given a second sword made of special light-reflecting material. When this sword is turned to the light, the reflection will appear to be the laser beam. However for a more dramatic effect, an animated glow is added to the laser sword. Flashes of color are also printed in to enhance the scene. Sound effects add another dimension to the drama. Another angle of this climactic moment is photographed. This time without Alec Guinness. A dummy is substituted. For this scene, Lucas and his technicians are trying to achieve a difficult mechanical effect on the set. The scene is not working. Lucas will later make the decision to enhance the scene with an optical effect. The many angles and shots that make up the daring escape from the Death Star are finally realized in this scene from the film."
- "Here on what was the largest soundstage in England, the Star Wars company prepares to shoot the climax of R2's incredible adventure, one he embarks upon with Luke Skywalker. The rebel forces are about to launch an aerial attack against the Death Star. The secret message that R2 has brought back is used to help plan the raid. The adventure sought by Luke Skywalker, the farm boy from Tatooine, is about to reach its most dangerous moment. For the first time since leaving home, he's on his own. The adventure into which Luke Skywalker is thrust is derived from World War II dogfights as shown in Hollywood films. For the space age dogfight, detailed models were used. With the computer controls developed especially for Star Wars, it was possible to film the elements for the sequence with the freedom never before exercised in motion picture production. By controlling the motion of the camera and by remembering those motions, the computer allows for more complex and visually dynamic photography. Again, the models are photographed against a blue screen to allow for the placement of other elements into the scene. The surface of the Death Star, until now only seen as a graphic, must now be rendered as a model. To effect attacks on the model rebel planes, explosions are sometimes triggered by primitive mechanisms. Similarly, the miniature planes are wired with small charges. It took two years and three and a half million dollars to do the Star Wars miniature and optical effects. This camera provides a pilot's eye view of an attack on the Death Star. Thousands of hours are devoted to collecting all the elements necessary for the final sequence."
- "With the success of the film, the country goes Star Wars-crazy. In the modern world, success can't be confined to one medium. It spills over to every area of our lives. Star Wars has spawned more star wares than anyone can count. It has become an inescapable phenomenon. The music of Star Wars by John Williams is part of that phenomenon. And what about sequels? The producer of Star Wars, Gary Kurtz. There are still questions that need to be answered. Like what about the future of the princess? And what of Darth Vader? Will he get his comeuppance?"
- "The magic of Star Wars does not lie only in its brilliant special effects. Its power derives from something simpler and rarer: the romantic spirit that moves in it. Before it, we are all young again and everything seems possible."
Man on Fire (1987) Trailer
Man's Best Friend (1993) Trailer
- "Man's Best Friend. His bark isn't half as bad as his bite."
Management Company Entertainment Group Promo
- "MCEG, Management Company Entertainment Group, the talent-produced studio of the '90s. A first-of-its-kind entertainment company with all the classic ingredients of a major Hollywood production enterprise. It's been 50 years since anyone had the bold, imaginative style of MCEG chairman and chief executive officer Jonathan Krane. Under his aggressive leadership, the motion picture industry is witnessing a much-needed investment of high-quality commercial screen entertainment and a diversification of stories, stars and filmmaking excellence to rival any production distribution company in the world."
- "And now, MCEG proudly announces its new home video label. MCEG Home Video, distributed exclusively by Forum Home Video. Together delivering the performance and promise. We are the future."
The Mangler (1995) Trailer
- "Three modern masters of horror (Tobe Hooper, Robert Englund, Stephen King) have just created the ultimate machine...for terror."
- "The Mangler."
The Man Who Knew Too Little (1997) Trailer
- "There's a new name for action, for irresistible, for deadly. Wallace Ritchie is about to be mistaken for a real secret agent. He thinks it's all just a game, but they're dead serious. He's got the courage of a lion...the strength of a bull...and the reflexes of a cat."
- "This fall, the intelligence community gets a little less intelligent. Bill Murray is...The Man Who Knew Too Little."
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (2007) Trailer
- "Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, Coming Holiday 2007."
Marked for Death (1990) Trailer
- "In Above the Law, he got tough...In Hard to Kill, he got even...now, the man with the short fuse is Marked for Death."
- "Steven Seagal is John Hatcher...a good cop in a bad mood."
- "Steven Seagal is Marked for Death...but this time, he's bringing out the big guns. Steven Seagal. Marked for Death."
The Mask (1994) Trailer
- "This is the story of Stanley Ipkiss. His job is at the bank...he loves his dog...he's polite to his landlord...and the most exciting thing in his life are his pajamas."
- "But now...all that is about to change because Stanley Ipkiss is not the man he used to be."
- "Jim Carrey is...The Mask. From zero to hero."
The Matrix Revisited (2002) Home Video Trailer
Maximum Risk (1996) Trailer
- "From internationally-acclaimed action director Ringo Lam. Jean-Claude van Damme, and Natasha Henstridge of Species."
- "Maximum Risk. Welcome to the other side of safe."
MCA/Universal Home Video Demo VHS Introductions
- "Get ready to be scared to death as MCA/Universal Home Video releases two new films that will frighten every member of the family this April." (Child's Play 2)
- "This May, MCA/Universal Home Video has a new videocassette release for every member of the family. Highlighted by the passionate new romantic adventures starring Robert Redford and Lena Olin, Havana. Plus...a riveting suspense thriller starring Roy Scheider and Bonnie Bedelia, Somebody Has to Shoot the Picture. And...Woody Woodpecker Collector's Edition Volumes One and Two. Featuring one of America's all-time favorite cartoon characters. And in April, two great episodes from Steven Spielberg's acclaimed series Amazing Stories, Amazing Stories: Book One, starring Kevin Costner, Kiefer Sutherland and Danny DeVito" (Havana)
- "This July, MCA/Universal Home Video is happy to present this exciting event. Culture and talent collide when an ex-hockey player becomes the wonder of the golf world. Adam Sandler is the hilarious Happy Gilmore." (Happy Gilmore)
- "Somewhere off the coast of the United States, a mercenary terrorist force has captured the island of San Moreno. Their mission is to intercept a satellite, armed a nuclear missile and destroy the pentagon."
- "Tom Arnold, David Alan Grier, Dean Stockwell, Debra Messing, with Tim Curry, Danton Stone, Bruce Campbell, and French Stewart. McHale's Navy. Directed by Bryan Spicer."
Medicine Man (1992) Video Promo
- "Hollywood Pictures presents Sean Connery. A man determined to make a difference. From John McTiernan, the director of Die Hard and The Hunt for Red October. Medicine Man. Rated PG-13.
Meet Dave (2008) Trailer
- "Meet Dave. It's not how he looks on the outside. It's what's inside that counts."
- "This summer...from 20th Century Fox and Regency Enterprises...Eddie Murphy...in Eddie Murphy...Meet Dave."
Meet the Robinsons (2007) TV Spot
Memoirs of an Invisible Man (1992) Trailer
Men in Black (1997) Trailer
Messanger of Death (1988) Trailer
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008) Trailer
The Meteor Man (1993) Trailer
- "He's coming to save the world one neighborhood at a time."
- "Robert Townsend, Marla Gibbs, Eddie Griffin, Robert Guillaume, James Earl Jones, Bill Cosby and Another Bad Creation. Special appearances by Luther Vandross, Sinbad, Naughty By Nature, Cypress Hill and Big Daddy Kane."
- "Robert Townsend is...Meteor Man. Directed by Robert Townsend."
MGM Means Great Movies Promo
- "MGM. Means great movies."
MGM/UA Home Video Idents
- "The following is an MGM/UA Home Video coming attraction."
Midnight Run (1988) Trailer
Mighty Ducks The Movie: The First Face-Off (1996) Trailer
- "It's coming. The full-length movie. Mighty Ducks: The First Face-Off. On video April 8th."
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie (1995)
- "The excitement is growing. The challenge is building. And the stage is set for their greatest adventure yet. In the next few minutes, see for the first time some of the new surprises that await your favorite superheroes, as they take their skills to the big screen in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie."
- "All the adventure. All the fun. All the ooze. Coming to movie theaters this summer - Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie."
- "Each has a gift...each has a power...each has a purpose...and together, they will face their greatest adventure. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie. The power is on, next summer."
- "This summer...our world will come under attack...by the most evil force ever known. He has armies at his command...and only one power on earth...can stop him."
- "Now, the ultimate adventure begins."
- "More action...more adventure...more power."
- "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie. The power is on, June 30th."
Mimic (1997) Trailer
- "Three years ago, a team of brilliant scientists found a way to stop a deadly disease. Now, the cure they created has taken on a life of it's own."
- "Whatever it becomes, it destroys. Yesterday, it became...human."
- "Mira Sorvino, Jeremy Northam, Josh Brolin, Charles Dutton, Giancarlo Giannini, and F. Murray Abraham. Mimic."
Monkey Trouble (1994) Trailer
- "Eva Gregory wanted a pet, her parents didn't. But then, a monkey named Dodger dropped into her life. He's unpredictable, uncivilized and she has to keep him undercover. He's a party animal, who's born to be wild. But a man from his past is about to wreck their future, because Dodger's best trick is Eva's worst nightmare. Now, everyone's on this monkey tail. It's more fun than humanly possible. Monkey Trouble."
Money Talks (1997) Trailer
- "For Franklin Hatchett, the hustlin' game wasn't quite paying off. But all that's about to change, because today's the day, he becomes rich and famous. Now, the last person he can trust is the only person that can help him. Chris Tucker. Charlie Sheen. Money Talks."
Mother's Boys (1993) Trailer
- "They had made a life for themselves without her."
- "But things are about to change because she's come back."
- "And a mother like her wants more than love; she wants revenge."
- "Jamie Lee Curtis, Peter Gallagher, Joanne Whally-Kilmer and Vanessa Redgrave. 'Mother's Boys."
Movers & Shakers (1985) Trailer
Moving (1988) Trailer
Mr. 3000 (2004) Trailer
- "On the night Stan Ross got his 3,000th hit, he knew he had his ticket to the hall of fame. From that moment on, 3,000 wasn't just his record, it was his whole life."
- "Ten years later, this legendary player...is finally going to be recognized...as baseball's biggest error."
- "Now...he's got to make the game's most unlikely comeback. The media thinks he's a joke...the team thinks he's over the hill...but the guy who used to play only for himself...is showing everyone...how to play like a team."
- "Bernie Mac...Angela Bassett...Mr. 3000."
Mr. Destiny (1990) Video Promo
- "20 years ago, Larry Burrows had the chance to win the state championship game. Since then, he's always wondered what his life would be like if he had only hit that ball. So, he's gonna show him. Mr. Destiny. Rated PG-13."
Mr. Magoo (1997) Trailer
- "It was the worst jewel heist in history. And the only witness to the crime didn't see a thing. Now, Mr. Magoo is going undercover, but he doesn't have a clue."
- "This Christmas, you won't believe your eyes. Leslie Nielsen. Disney's Mr. Magoo."
Mr. Mom (1983) Trailer
Mrs. Doubtfire (1993) Trailer 2
- "To put his family back together, Daniel Hillard needed a job...and a decent home for his kids. But he found a way...to have both."
- "He's still the same old dad, only better."
- "This holiday season...Robin Williams...Sally Field...in a Chris Columbus film: Mrs. Doubtfire. A father's work...is never done."
Multiplicity (1996) Trailer
- "By a miracle of modern science...Doug Kinney is about to get the one thing he needs more of...himself. Now...there are two Dougs to go around...two Dougs to share the load...but it's yet not enough Dougs...to get the job done. With three people...sharing the life of one man...differences are developing...personalities are emerging...and their problems are beginning to multiply. This summer...it's every Doug for himself."
- From the director of Groundhog Day. Michael Keaton. Andie MacDowell. Multiplicity."
Muppets from Space (1999) Trailer
- "Coming from Columbia Pictures next summer. Scientists have discovered a lifeform that defies all explanation... The Muppets are back in Muppets From Space!"
- "And coming to theatres next fall, it's the one and only Elmo, in his first big-screen adventure. Mandy Patinkin, Vanessa Williams, Elmo in Grouchland."
- "Great family entertainment, coming to theatres in 1999, from Columbia Pictures."
Murder at 1600 (1997) Trailer
- "It wouldn't be the first time there was violence in this town. It wouldn't be the first time a brutal murder was covered up and it wouldn't be the first time a prominent family was involved. But it would be the first time it happened here."
Murphy's Law (1986) Trailer
My Bloody Valentine (1981) Trailer
My Cousin Vinny (1992) Trailer
- "A funny thing happened to William and Stanley on their way to college. They got framed for murder. Now, two kids from New York are in deep trouble in the deep south and only one man can save them. He's not your typical hero. He's (My Cousin Vinny!)"
- "It's his first case...it's their last chance...but with Vinny's style...and Vinny's girlfriend...they're dead meat. Joe Pesci is My Cousin Vinny."
My Fellow Americans (1996) Trailer
- "Jack Lemmon is ex-president Kramer. James Garner is ex-president Douglas. Dan Aykroyd is current president Haney. Kramer and Douglas always ran against each other. But now, they've discovered a cover-up of presidential proportions and they're running together."
- "Jack Lemmon, James Garner, Dan Aykroyd, John Heard as the vice president, and Lauren Bacall, in a story about life, liberty and pursuit of two presidents. My Fellow Americans."
My Gym Partner's a Monkey: The Big Field Trip Promo
My Mom's a Werewolf (1989) Trailer
- "Something strange is happening at the Shaper household and Jennifer's mom is in handling to well. If this is some kind of identity crisis...it's got the whole town is attention. What's the daughter to do?"
- "Susan Blakely, John Saxton, Katrina Caspary, John Schuck, Diana Barrows, Ruth Buzzi, Marcia Wallace and Marilyn McCoo in a howling new comedy."
- "Every daughter's mother goes through a change of life, but no mother's daughter ever tried to stop that change with the silver bullet and an electric razor."
- "My Mom's a Werewolf."
My Neighbor Totoro (1988) Trailer
My Own Private Idaho (1991) Trailer
Mystery Alaska (1999) Trailer
The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! (1988) Trailer
- "In this city, there's crime on every street, but one man has seen enough. He's Lt. Frank Drebin. He's a good cop who's having a bad day. His best friend...is in a coma. His girlfriend asked him to look her up. And his city is in the hands of a master criminal with a sinister plan. How can any police story contain this much action, this much romance...or this much baseball?"
- "Starring Leslie Nielsen, a cop who's always on the alert. Mikhail Gorbachev. Queen Elizabeth, everyone's favorite queen. Priscilla Presley, a woman who really cooks. Ricardo Montalbán. George Kennedy, the partner with an appetite for danger. OJ Simpson as you've never seen him before. And Reggie Jackson in his first dramatic role in a movie so big, it had to be filmed in color. The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!"
The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear (1991) Trailer
- "Washington, DC, where violence explodes every day. But America's toughest cop is pounding a new beat. The Police Squad is back. They're ready for action...ready for love...and ready for seconds in the movie that proves you can lead a cop to water, but you can't make him think."
- "Starring Leslie Nielsen...if it's not dangerous, he's not interested. Priscilla Presley as the irrepressible Jane. Robert Goulet as Quentin Hapsburg. George Kennedy as Captain Ed Hocken. And OJ Simpson as Nordberg."
- "If you only see one movie this year, you ought to get out more often."
- "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear. This is a sequel so big, they had to add another half."
The Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult (1994) Trailer
- "When law-abiding citizens are forced to live in fear, we look for protection to one man. Lt. Frank Drebin is back. This time, he's going undercover in the big house..and playing the deadliest game of all. But Police Squad desperately needs him back because a mad bomber is about to blow up Hollywood's biggest bash and if anyone can stop him, so can Frank."
- "Starring Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin. Priscilla Presley as Jane. Anna Nicole Smith as Tanya. Fred Ward as Rocco. Anna Nicole Smith as Tanya. George Kennedy as Ed. OJ Simpson as Nordberg. And introducing Anna Nicole Smith as Tanya."
- "Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult. The movie that hits crime where it hurts. This picture contains mostly all-new jokes. May play slightly funnier east of the Rockies."
National Geographic Kids Video: Animal Holiday (1997) Trailer
National Geographic Kids Video: Creepy Creatures (1998) Trailer
- "They creep, they crawl, they sting and they bite. You won't believe what comes alive in the dead of night. Now, National Geographic Kids Video brings you nature's night shift in Creepy Creatures, a video jam packed with chills, thrills and horribly good songs. Kathleen Turner is the voice of the Black Cat."
- "She's the perfect host for this hair-raising, skin-crawling festival of fright. You'll come face to fang with bloodthirsty vampires, eight-legged assassins, even living, breathing, drooling dragons; things that lurk with glow-in-the-dark eyes, body snatchers, aliens, masters of disguise. Spooky things can happen in the blink of an eye, so stay wide awake for a poisonous good time. Creepy Creatures from National Geographic, a ghoulishly grand tour of nature's nastiest, own it on video now."
National Lampoon's Senior Trip (1995) Trailer
- "National Lampoon's Senior Trip."
- "The seniors from Fairmount High are on their way to Washington."
- "With Matt Frewer as the principal and Tommy Chong as the bus driver."
- "National Lampoon's...Senior Trip."
The Next Karate Kid (1994) Trailer
- "Focus, discipline, courage. They prepared Miyagi to face anything, but nothing can prepare him for The Next Karate Child. She's like no student he's ever had. He's like no teachers she's ever seen. Together, they'll face a challenge like nothing they've ever known. This summer, an ancient tradition is about to collide with a new generation. The Next Karate Child."
Nightflyers (1987) Trailer
- "Eight scientists on an unauthorized mission...aboard a possessed ship controlling them...watching them...despising them. Where they're headed isn't the mystery...what's taking them there is..."
- "Nightflyers. From the award-winning science fiction author George R.R. Martin."
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988) Trailer
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child (1989) Trailer
Night of the Demons (1988) Trailer
No Mercy (1986) Trailer
Nightflyers (1987) Trailer
- "8 scientists on an unauthorized mission aboard a possessed ship controlling them, watching them, despising them."
- "Where they're headed isn't the mystery, what's taking them there is."
- "Nightflyers from the award-winning science fiction author George R.R. Martin."
The Nutty Professor (1996) Demo VHS Trailer
- "Coming to video in time for thanksgiving, it's Eddie Murphy like you've never seen him...in seven nutty, larger than life roles...in MCA/Universal's enormous comedy smash, The Nutty Professor. This hilarious, riotous romp kept audiences of all ages laughing all summer to the tune of over $125 million...which is sure to be just the beginning of the success story for this box-office heavyweight because Eddie Murphy's R.O.I. ratings are among the highest in the business. Critics fell all over themselves in praising The Nutty Professor, calling it 'screamingly funny' (The Washington Post)...'a triumph' (New York Magazine)...'astounding' (Kansas City Star)...and Siskel and Ebert give it two big thumbs up!"
- "The weight of MCA/Universal's massive marketing, advertising and P.O.P. campaigns are almost as big as the Nutty Professor himself. Starting this November, MCA/Universal Home Video will launch one of its most ambitious and aggressive media campaigns ever, spanning over three months and into the first quarter of 1997. This multi-million dollar consumer media mega blitz will include network, cable and spot television. Along with print and radio guaranteed to create awareness."
- "This impressive marketing effort will reach 97% of adults 18-49 10.5 times, 97% of women 25-49 17.5 times, 97% of women 55 and over 17.6 times, 95% of teens 12-17 10.1 times, 94% of kids 6-11 9.1 times. The result of MCA's marketing campaign will be an astounding 3.5 billion+ impressions."
- "We've even got a Nutty Professor website on MCA/Universal's CyberWalk. P.O.P. will include merchandisers, counter merchandisers, posters, standees, shelf-talkers, banners and much, much more."
- "So get ready for a storm of laughter that'll last the entire holiday season. Jada Pinkett, James Coburn, Larry Miller, Dave Chappelle and Eddie Murphy...in the funniest, nuttiest movie you'll see all year long...The Nutty Professor...available November 12, 1996 for only $22.98 from MCA/Universal Home Video."
Olive, the Other Reindeer (1999) Trailer
On Deadly Ground (1994) Trailer
- "In this land, a frozen beauty, where a proud people make their home. Aegis Oil is making a killing, but there is hope. And now, he's here. Steven Seagal is on deadly ground."
- "Now, this land has a friend, these people have a warrior and this corporation has a big problem."
- "Steven Seagal. Michael Caine. On Deadly Ground."
Once Bitten (1985) Trailer
- "Mark Kendall's a regular guy with normal problems, but Mark's just discovered that his one-night stand has been around for centuries."
- "Mark Kendall is necking with a vampire, now he's losing his girl, his costumers, his image and his mind."
- "Mark's got to choose between his first love and his last date before his future goes up in smoke."
- "Nothing is sacred in a tasty comedy you can sink your teeth into."
- "Once Bitten."
One Good Cop (1991) Video Promo
- "Artie and Steve were partners, friends, cops. But now, his partner's gone. And an old enemy is threatening Artie's new family. Michael Keaton is One Good Cop. Rated R."
Osmosis Jones (2001) Trailer
- "In the year 2001, witness this man, Frank, as he becomes the center of the summer's greatest action adventure and the year's most intense heartpounding odyssey."
- "The most amazing journey ever seen is about to take place inside Frank's body. Saving Frank from a deadly germ will have to be an inside job."
- "Osmosis Jones, he's one cell of a guy. The toughest hero you can get without a prescription."
- "This summer, protecting Frank is a dirty job, but some antibody has to do."
- "Osmosis Jones, an epic adventure of microscopic proportions."
Other People's Money (1991) Trailer
- "They call him Larry the Liquidator, he's a man who makes deals, a man who stand alone, a man with no equal, until now."
- "Danny Devito, Gregory Peck, Penelope Ann Miller in a Norman Jewison film, Other People's Money."
Out for Justice (1991) Trailer
- "It's miles from civilization, but just one subway stop from Manhattan, Brooklyn."
- "They were friends born on these streets."
- "Now after 15 years, They will play Cops and Robbers one more time, but this time, it's no game."
- "Steven Seagal, Out for Justice."
- "In this neighborhood, someone's got to take out the garbage."
- "Steven Seagal, Out for Justice."
Over the Top (1987) Trailer
- "The world has always bet against Lincoln Hawk...but a winner never listens to the odds."
- "Sylvester Stallone. Over the Top."
The PJs Promos
The Pagemaster (1994)
- "20th Century Fox invites you to take an advanced peek at the biggest holiday event of 1994, starring Macaulay Culkin as you've never seen him before."
- "In a world of Richard Tyler, danger is everywhere."
- "Out of the rain...and into a place, where imagination runs wild."
- "Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime, with The Pagemaster."
- "Right now, he's only a drawing, while the most magical film of 1994 is in production."
- "Featuring the voices of Whoopi Goldberg...Patrick Stewart...Frank Welker from Aladdin...Leonard Nimoy...and Christopher Lloyd."
- "Producer David Kirschner, who brought you An American Tail, Once Upon a Forest, and Hocus Pocus, joins director Joe Johnston of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, and the world's most creative animation designers to bring you an incredible world where Richard Tyler must conquer his own fears."
- "The motion picture experience that will open your eyes to all the treasures the imagination can hold. The Pagemaster. Coming for Christmas 1994."
- "20th Century Fox invites you on the adventure of a lifetime, in the most magical film of 1994. Richard Tyler is about to take an incredible journey...out of the storm...and into a world, where imagination runs wild."
- "This is only the beginning. Macaulay Culkin. The Pagemaster. All the adventure your imagination can hold."
- "Turner Pictures Worldwide invites you on the adventure of a lifetime, in the most magical film of 1994. Macaulay Culkin is about to take an incredible journey...out of the rain...and into a world, where imagination runs wild."
- "This is only the beginning. Macaulay Culkin. The Pagemaster. All the adventure your imagination can hold."
Passenger 57 (1992) Trailer
- "They finally captured the world's most dangerous hijacker. Now, they're bringing him back for trial on a plane. That was their first mistake. Once again, Charles Rane is in control, but there's just one thing he didn't count on: Passenger 57."
- "Wesley Snipes. Passenger 57."
Past Midnight (1991) Trailer
Patriot Games (1992) Trailer
- "From the producer of The Hunt For Red October, based on the best-selling novel comes the summer's most explosive motion picture."
- "A reluctant soldier in a war that isn't his, a man fighting for everything he holds near, for justice, for freedom, for family, for keeps."
- "Patriot Games."
Pauly Shore is Dead (2003) Trailer
The Pelican Brief (1993) Trailer
- "From the bestselling thriller by John Grisham, author of The Firm and The Client. From Alan J. Pakula, director of All the President's Men and Presumed Innocent. Julia Roberts. Denzel Washington."
- "The Supreme Court of the United States are ultimate symbol of law and order. But in a single night, two of its justices will be brutally assassinated. A thousand miles away in New Orleans, a long-lost student has pieced together who did the killings and created a document that has become known in the corridors of the power as The Pelican Brief. Now, she has become a target and the only person she can trust is an investigated journalist."
- "Julia Roberts. Denzel Washington. The Pelican Brief."
Phantom 2040 Videos Promo (1995)
Phantom 2040 Videos Screener Promo
- "In the year 2040, one hero fights to save our dying planet: The Phantom. Based on the most popular action comic in the world, comes the most exciting animated hero of the 90s. The Phantom walks again, Jaywalker. Look into the secrets of your heart. He's Phantom 2040, arriving on video in his first four releases from Family Home Entertainment. The Phantom 2040 hit TV series is seen in 82% of the US. The character will star in his own toy line by Mattel, as well as in an upcoming feature film."
- "Plus, coming in August from Viacom New Media, the Phantom 2040 video game will be released on Sega Genesis, Sega Game Gear, and Super Nintendo. Sharing classical messages of environmental protection, Phantom 2040 will be one of the most popular licensed characters of the decade."
- "Join the action of Phantom 2040, coming to video in his first four releases, each featuring two high powered adventures, at the fast selling price for just $12.98."
Phantom 2040: The Ghost Who Walks (1994) 1996 Video Trailer
- "In the year 2040, one hero fights to save our dying planet: The Phantom. Based on the most popular action comic in the world comes the most exciting animated hero of the 90s, The Phantom walks again. Now arriving on video: The animated feature-length film, The Ghost Who Walks. But there's more: The Phantom will soon star in his own feature film, and appear in his own toy line by Mattel. Plus, look for the Phantom 2040 video game."
- "Find out how an average guy can make the world of difference. Join the action of Phantom 2040: The Ghost Who Walks, now on video from Family Home Entertainment."
Phantom of the Mall: Eric's Revenge (1989) Trailer
Pink Flamingos (1972) Trailer
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) Trailer
- "From producer Jerry Bruckheimer. Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Orlando Bloom, in a Gore Verbinski film."
- "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl."
The Player (1992) Trailer
- "From director Robert Altman comes a story of Hollywood. Griffin Mill is a hotshot studio executive. He's heard every pitch, he knows all the angles and all the players. Now, he's about to star in his most unforgettable story yet."
- "The trouble is not a movie. It's his life. Robert Altman's The Player."
Poison Ivy (1992) Trailer
- "Like most 15-year-olds, what Sylvie Cooper wanted more than anything else was a best friend. Someone to talk to, someone to understand her, someone like Ivy. But Ivy didn't just let a friend, Ivy wanted more and she'd do anything to get it."
Pokemon: The First Movie (1999)
- "Calling all trainers...you are summoned, to the greatest challenge ever. Prepare to witness the rarest, and most powerful of all. This fall, training is over, and the Ultimate Showdown begins! Kids WB presents...the first Pokemon movie ever! Catch it, November 12th."
- "Only in theatres."
- "Welcome to the Stadium. Get ready for the Ultimate Showdown: Mew...versus Mewtwo. Bring all your skill...bring all your courage. The Pokemon match of all time...is here."
- "Training is over. Catch it, Pokemon: The First Movie, and the mini-movie Pikachu's Vacation, now available on videocassette and DVD. With the never before seen story of Mewtwo's origin, and the exclusive sneak preview of Pokemon: The Second Movie, and an all-new Mewtwo game card inside specially marked videocassettes and DVDs."
TV Spot 1
- "Lights...camera...action! On Wednesday, November 10th, all your favorite Pokemon will become movie stars! Pokemon: The First Movie! Free with every admission, you'll recieve one of four all-new cards with the Pokemon trading card game while limited supplies last! Only in theatres, Wednesday, November 10th! Rated G."
TV Spot 2
- "They're soaring, shocking, bubbling, and beating! And on Wednesday, November 10th, you can catch them all in theatres for the first time! Pokemon: The First Movie! Plus, the all-new short Pikachu's Vacation playing before Pokemon: The First Movie! Together only in theatres Wednesday, November 10th! Both rated G."
Pokemon: The Movie 2000
- "Stay where you are. Because even though our heroes have saved the day, the fate of the world could soon depend on one person."
- "Something has arrived...that threatens to throw everything terribly out of balance. When it comes, will you accept your destiny, and when it's your chance to be a hero, will you rise to the challenge?"
- "This year, discover how one person can make all the difference! Kids WB Presents, Pokemon: The Movie 2000! Coming to movie theatres this summer!"
- "They're back to save the world...by popular demand!"
- "An ancient legend is coming true...a force with the power that could threaten the entire balance of the world. Prepare for an all-new challenge, and see how one person will make all the difference."
- "Get ready for the greatest adventure they ever had to face, with Pokemon you've never seen before! Kids WB Presents...Pokemon the Movie 2000! Only in theatres July 21st."
- Alt: "Get ready for the greatest adventure they ever had to face, featuring the most extraordinary Pokemon of all! Kids WB Presents...Pokemon the Movie 2000!
- "Find out about the all-new Pokemon trading card/game card giveaway and other Pokemon 2000 lobby events at theatre lobby displays, and on the all-new Pokemon website."
- Alt: "Including the mini-movie, Pikachu's Rescue Adventure. Coming to videocassette and DVD, November 14th, 2000. Each video includes an exclusive free all-new game card with the Pokemon trading card game, and a free collectible coin! Plus, an exclusive sneak preview of Pokemon 3!"
Pokemon 3: The Movie (2001)
- "In a secret underground chamber, strange ancient Pokemon exist. More legendary than Lugia...more mysterious than Mew...their strength unbelievable...their power unstoppable...their identity...unknown. Kids WB Presents...Pokemon 3: The Movie. The mystery of Entei and the Unown will be spelled out."
- "In a secret underground chamber, a strange and ancient race of Pokemon exist. More mysterious than Mew...more powerful than Lugia...their strength unbelievable...their power unstoppable...their identity...unknown. Pokemon 3: The Lord of the Unknown Tower. The mystery will be revealed, 2001."
- "In a secret underground chamber, strange ancient Pokemon exist. More legendary than Lugia...more mysterious than Mew...their strength unbelievable...their power unstoppable...their identity...unknown."
- "Kids WB Presents, Pokemon 3: The Movie! Discover the secrets of the spell of the Unown, April 6th, 2001. Also playing with Pokemon 3: The Movie, the short film, Pikachu & Pichu! See dozens of Pokemon in their first-ever animated appearance, and there's more! Free with every admission to Pokemon 3: The Movie, you can recieve an exclusive reversive holographic Entei game card for the Wizards of the Coast Pokemon trading card game! Available while supplies last."
- Alt: "Warner Bros Pictures presents, Pokemon 3! Discover the secrets of the spell of the Unown. Also playing with Pokemon 3, the short film, Pikachu & Pichu! See dozens of Pokemon in their first-ever animated appearance!"
Popeye (1980) TV Spot
- “He’s a man’s man. He’s a lady’s man. He’s a family man. He’s a sailor man.”
- ”It’s Robin Williams and Shelley Duvall in the eye-popping entertainment of the year, Popeye. Rated PG.”
Powaqqatsi (1988) Trailer
- "The Cannon Group presents a Golan-Globus production of a Francis Ford Coppola and George Lucas presentation. A new film from the director of Koyaanisqatsi, Godfrey Reggio in collaboration with Philip Glass."
The Powerpuff Girls Movie (2002) Trailer
- "It's not important where it happened. It's not important when it happened. It's not even important how it happened. What is important is it happened."
- "Cartoon Network presents Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup in The Powerpuff Girls Movie. Three mutant superheroes saving the world before bedtime. Only on the big screen July 3rd."
The Powerpuff Girls: 'Twas the Fight Before Christmas Promo
The Preacher's Wife (1996) Trailer
- "This is the story of an angel, a preacher and his wife. What they needed was a miracle. They had him instead."
- "From director Penny Marshall. Denzel Washington. Whitney Houston. The Preacher's Wife."
Predator 2 (1990) Trailer
- "Los Angeles, 1997. It's the hottest summer in record. Pollution is choking the city...gangs control the streets...and as bad as things are...they are about to get worse. Much worse."
- "Danny Glover. Gary Busey. Ruben Blades. Maria Conchita Alonso. Bill Paxton."
- "Predator 2. He's in town with a few days to kill, this Thanksgiving."
Predators of the Wild (1992) VHS Promo
- "Deadly, cunning, merciless. Time Warner presents, Predators of the Wild, six collectible volumes of compelling wildlife action. From the oceans deep to the plains of the Serengeti, the vicious fight for survival is unending and the difference between Hunter and Hunted could depend on the size of an appetite at any given time. Restless sharks, savage lions, killer whales. Get an uncensored and unflinching view of the stunning tactics that make them nature's most efficient hunters. Wild dogs, giant grizzlies, exotic cats."
- "Time Warner presents, Predators of the Wild, a revealing look at how nature's true hunters teach their young to survive in an untamed wilderness. Beautifully photographed in some of the world's most exotic locales, Predators is a breathtaking look at nature's savage beasts."
- "Collect all six volumes, including the ocean's most terrifying predator; Shark. Get up close and personal with these razor-toothed killers and see how they track the scent of fear and while their primal urge to hunt is never satisfied. In Lion, you'll watch a lioness teach her cubs the rules of survival. Witness the grace and beauty of the ultimate tacticians in Cheetah and Leopard. Grizzly profiles a majestic beast who fears no animal, no man and many more titles from an exciting collection of videocassettes."
- "Each featuring an in-depth look at nature's wild, how they create life and how they take it away. Capture Time Warner's Predators of the Wild, environmentally packaged and collectibly priced volumes of pure adrenaline-packed excitement. A rare and memorable collection your whole family will enjoy again and again, available from Warner Home Video."
The Presidio (1988) Trailer
- "It will take an investigation to make them confront the past."
- "One man held by honor, the other driven by justice, and a woman torn between them. Sean Connery, Mark Harmon, Meg Ryan. The Presidio."
Princess Caraboo (1994) Trailer
- "If they found her, she was wandering the countryside. She had no name, no money, no home and no one could understand her. So they did the logical thing. They made her royalty. Now, everyone is wondering. Is she living a fairy tale? Or maybe one, as she goes away."
- "IPhoebe Cates, Stephen Rea, Kevin Kline, John Lithgow. The incredible story of Princess Caraboo."
Princess Mononoke (1997) Trailer
Prison (1987) Trailer
The Prophecy II (1998) Trailer
The Protector (1985) Trailer
The Puppet Masters (1994) Trailer
- "An unexpected guest has arrived. And soon, everyone's life will be transformed. Because this guest isn't just visiting. It's nothing for a home."
- "You can't move unless they let you. You can't scream until they make you. You can't escape if the enemy is within you."
- "Donald Sutherland. The Puppet Masters."
Purple Rain (1984) Trailer
Quantum of Solace (2008) Trailer
The Rage: Carrie 2 (1999) Trailer
- "All your life you've known that you were different. The others don't understand you and they don't want you allowed. So, to hell with them."
- "Next semester, terror runs in the family."
- "The Rage: Carrie 2."
Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985) Trailer
Ratatouille (2007) TV Spot
Ravenous (1999) Trailer
Re-Animated (2006) Promo
Rebound (2005) Trailer
- "In the world of college sports, there's nothing bigger than Coach Roy McCormick. Except...his attitude. Now...to get back to the top...he'll have to return to the middle. From 20th Century Fox. They don't have the discipline. They don't have the skills. But they've got what he needs...to bounce back. Martin Lawrence. Rebound."
Red Corner (1997) Trailer
- "Jack Moore is a brilliant eternity, there's not a door he can't open or a deal he can't close. But after one night in an exotic land, he'll discover there's one thing he can't talk his way out of here. In America, he would know his rights. But here, justice doesn't translate. Now, his only chance lies with a stranger, someone who must open her mind and to risk her life to save his."
- "Richard Gere. Bai Ling. Red Corner."
Red Sonja (1985) Trailer
Renegades (1989) Trailer
Reno 911! Miami (2004) Trailer
Repossessed (1990) Trailer
The Return of Superfly (1990) Trailer
Revenge (1990) Trailer
The Rich Man's Wife (1996) Trailer
- "For 7 years, Josie Potenza had everything. A luxurious home, a privileged lifestyle and a marriage that made it all possible. In a world where wealth can be seductive, beauty can be dangerous, and secrets can be deadly. The one has more to gain or lose in The Rich Man's Wife."
Robin Hood (1991) Trailer
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991) Trailer
RoboCop 2 (1990) Trailer
RoboCop 3 (1993) Trailer
- "He was state of the art in law enforcement technology. But the system thinks that he's become too independent. Too unpredictable, too human. Now, the system's out to get him because he's fighting for the people. He's taking the future and giving it back to the people. Robocop 3."
Rocky IV (1985) Trailer
- "He could've stopped the fight. He could've saved his best friend's life. Now, the one thing he can't do is walk away."
- "Rocky IV."
Rocky V (1990) Trailer
- "From a million-to-one shot, he became a true champion of the world."
- "Now, the glory...the crowds...and the money are gone. His title is in the hands of a new champion...controlled by an unscrupulous promoter. All that's left is his family...his heart...and a dream, a dream to get it all back."
Romy and Michele's High School Reunion (1997) Trailer
- "Meet Romy and Michele. They walked the walk, they spoke the speak. But at their high school reunion, they'll be in a class for themselves. Touchstone Pictures presents, Mira Sorvino, Lisa Kudrow, in a story of a blonde, meeting the blonde. Romy and Michele's High School Reunion."
Rugrats in Paris: The Movie (2000) Trailer
- "This Thanksgiving, the Rugrats are going to Paris for a family vacation in a strange and exotic land. They're seeing new faces, visiting new places and they're going to get the biggest surprise of their tiny little lives."
- "Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies present, a Rugrats adventure of global proportions."
- "Join Tommy, Chuckie, Phil and Lil, Angelica, Baby Dil and introducing the newest rugrat Kimi. The Rugrats are going to Paris, and Paris will never be the same."
- "Rugrats in Paris: The Movie."
- "Matt Halloran owns the town of Sawtucket. He owns the track, the clubs and the chief of police. Charlie Farrow is a college kid just visiting Sawtucket. He thought it was his lucky day...but now, he's winning big from the wrong guy, Matt Halloran's son."
- "Now, Charlie's trapped in Halloran's town...up against Halloran's men...and even the girl he thought he could trust...is on Halloran's payroll. As the night gets longer, the net is closing tighter. But if Charlie can stay one step ahead...he can learn to play Halloran's game if he can hang on just a little longer. The little town of Sawtucket will never be the same."
- "Hollywood Pictures presents Patrick Dempsey. Run."
- "From Hollywood Pictures. He was set up for a crime he didn't commit. Now, everyone wants him dead. Run. Rated R."
Rush Hour (1998) Trailer
- "Detective James Carter loved his job just a little too much. But the job got a little too dangerous. Now, it's time to bring in the master. They're two cops with nothing in common...except the case they can't walk away from."
- "From New Line Cinema, the fastest hands in the east meet the biggest mouth in the west."
- "Jackie Chan. Chris Tucker. Rush Hour."
Rush Hour 2 (2001) Trailer
- "Somewhere in the Far East, a deadly crime ring is about to trigger an international crisis, but they didn't plan on this."
- "Now...the vacation may be over...but the fun...is just beginning."
- "This summer, get ready for a second rush with the master of smash and the talker of trash."
Rush Hour 3 (2007)
- "If you love the shimmer, the shine, then you'll love the rush."
- "Rush Hour 3. Directed by Brett Ratner."
- "This summer, Carter and Lee are back where they don't belong."
- "Now, the city of love is in for a world of hurt."
- "Jackie Chan. Chris Tucker. On August 10th, prepare for their finest hour."
- "Rush Hour 3, directed by Brett Ratner."
- "Text WIN to 95294 for a chance to win tickets to the premiere!"
- "From the creator of Dexter's Laboratory comes an epic new saga."
- "Prepare yourself... for Samurai Jack. Coming summer 2001, only on Cartoon Network."
Samurai Jack: The Premiere Movie (2001) Trailer
Saturday Night Fever (1977)
- "Coming from Paramount Pictures."
TV Spot 1
- "His name is Tony Manero. Every guy wants to dance like him. Every girl wants to be with him. John Travolta is Tony Manero in Saturday Night Fever. Catch it. Rated R."
TV Spot 2
- "John Travolta. If you're not sure you know him now, after Saturday Night Fever, you'll say you always did. John Travolta is Tony Manero, king of the discos, in Saturday Night Fever. Catch it. Rated R."
TV Spot 3
- "For Tony Manero, freedom comes once a week, it comes on Saturday night. It's called Saturday Night Fever. John Travolta is Tony Manero, king of the discos, in Saturday Night Fever. Catch it. Rated R."
TV Spot 4
- "John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. Catch it. Rated R."
Saving Silverman (2001) Trailer
- "From the director of Big Daddy...comes a story about tough love...good friends...and bad ideas."
- "Jason Biggs. Steve Zahn. Jack Black. Amanda Peet. Saving Silverman."
Scary Movie 2 (2001) Trailer
- "Somewhere in this house, a secret is buried, but some secrets are better left unknown. The people who brought you Scary Movie invite you to enter the realm of the supernatural. There's a poltergeist in this house. Every day, it grows stronger. But at night, it just wants to fool around."
- "Scary Movie 2."
- "Throughout the ages, there has been one hero standing watch over us all. One hero protecting mankind wherever he is needed. He moves in shadows...cloaked in mystery...and now, in the summer of 2002, he will be called upon yet again to save the world...(Scooby: "Who? Me? Nuh-uh.")"
Scream (1996) Trailer
- "Someone is playing a deadly game. Someone who's seen one too many scary movies. Now, he's taken his love of fear...one step too far."
- "He didn't we make the rules. He just kills by them. Don't answer the phone, don't open the door, don't try to hide."
Scream 2 (1997) Trailer
- "Scream 2."
Sea of Love (1989) Trailer
Senseless (1998) Trailer
- "Darryl Witherspoon was being everything he could to get himself from school. But just when he was ready to give up, he found an experiment in search of a subject. Now, he's seeing things a whole lot bigger and eventually getting a taste of victory. But every experiment has its side effects."
- "Marlon Wayans, David Spade, in the story of the world's most sensitive man. From the director of Wayne's World: Senseless."
Seven (1995) Video Promo
- "Brad Pitt. Morgan Freeman. Seven."
The Seven-Ups (1973) Trailer
- "When organized crime becomes so clever that the police are forced to take desperate measures, it becomes hard to tell the cops from the killers."
- "Roy Scheider, in The French Connection, he helped to crack a $32 million dope ring. Now, he's back leading a new team of undercover super cops even more ruthless than the mob they're gunning for, the Seven-Ups, the dirty trick squad that even the regular police are afraid of."
- "They bust you. They break you. They make you beg for a nice, safe stretch in prison seven years and up."
- "Now, from the producer of Bullitt and The French Connection, a high-speed ride with the strong arm of the law."
- "In their business, it's a matter of kill or be killed and once the Seven-Ups are on your tail, there's only one way to get them off. The producer of Bullitt and The French Connection brings you the ultimate chase in The Seven-Ups."
The Seventh Sign (1988) Trailer
Sgt. Bilko (1996) Trailer
- "In today's army, one name stands for pride, one name stands for courage, one name stands for honor, one name stands alone: Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko."
- "He's calm under pressure...cool under fire...and courageous under attack."
- "From Universal Pictures and Imagine Entertainment comes a man who's methods...are anything but approved...his orders are anything but regulation...and who's training is anything but basic."
- "Steve Martin, Dan Aykroyd and Phil Hartman. Sgt. Bilko."
The Shadow (1994)
- "Who knows what mysteries wait in the darkness? Who knows what power lies beneath the mind? Who knows what terrors prowl in the underworld? The Shadows knows. An ancient evil returns. And the only hope is...There is one face he shows the world and the other he hides in shadow. A mysterious woman shares his powers...and a secret army is at his command."
- "Alec Baldwin, John Lone, Penelope Ann Miller and Tim Curry. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows."
Shadow Conspiracy (1997) Trailer
- "The President's top aide, Bobby Bishop, has just uncovered a conspiracy. There are only two people he can trust...the White House Chief of Staff, who is the only one who believes him...and a reporter, who can help him solve the puzzle. Now, he's got less than 12 hours to stop the plot to take over the government."
- "Charlie Sheen, Donald Sutherland, Linda Hamilton, in the film critics call, 'Action-Packed!' and 'Thrilling!'. Shadow Conspiracy."
Shag (1989) Trailer
Short Time (1990) Trailer
Showtime (2002) Trailer
- "Warner Bros. presents in association with Village Roadshow Pictures and NPV Entertainment."
- "Robert De Niro, Eddie Murphy, Rene Russo. Showtime."
Shrek (2001) Trailer 2
- "DreamWorks Pictures invites you to a land of fairy tales...where an unlikely hero...rescues a fair princess...from a nasty villain...with the help of his trusty companion."
- "This summer, one name spells action...one name spells adventure...one name spells romance...and that name is..."
- "Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz, John Lithgow...Shrek."
Silkwood (1983) Trailer
Silverado (1985) Trailer
The Simpsons Game (2007) Trailer
The Simpsons Movie (2007)
- "In 2007, leaping his way onto the silver screen, the greatest hero in American history."
- "The Simpsons Movie. Opening worldwide July 27, 2007."
- "In a time when computer animation brings us worlds of unsurpassed beauty, one film dares to be ugly."
- "This Summer, between honor and dishonor, between family and enemies, between July and August, a line will be drawn, and then colored in yellow."
- "On July 27th, a secret will be revealed...an empire will rise...and a family will fall."
- "20th Century Fox presents Homer...Marge, Lisa, Bart, Maggie, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Krusty, Barney, Lenny, Carl, Itchy, Moe...Grandpa, Apu, Wiggum, Milhouse, Nelson, Ralph, Selma, Patty, Bumblebee Man, Willie, Jimbo, Skinner, Otto, Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy...and a cast of thousands in the movie event 18 years in the making...and the fate of the world hangs in the balance."
- "The Simpsons Movie! In theatres worldwide, July 27th."
- "20th Century Fox presents the greatest Simpsons family adventure of all time."
- "On July 27th...when disaster threatens our world...one family will show everyone what they're made of."
- "Now...time...is...running out!"
- "The Simpsons Movie!"
Sleepwalkers (1992) Trailer
- "Charles Brady is new in town. The girls all like him. The teachers all respect him. The parents all trust him, but nobody really knows him like his mother. Behind their grin is a secret, behind the secret is a hunger and behind it all is the imagination of Stephen King. Stephen King's Sleepwalkers."
Small Soldiers (1998) Trailer
Sneakers (1992) Trailer
- "They break it enter, but they're not thieves. They know your secrets, but they're not spies. Now, they have a new client. They may not let the job, but they don't have a choice."
Sniper (1993) Trailer
- "He's a shadow. He's out there somewhere waiting, fighting a war no army can win, but a single bullet can. But this time, he set his sights too high and his only backup is a new recruit. Sniper."
Snow Day (2000) Trailer
Somebody Has to Shoot the Picture (1990) Promo
- "Somebody killed a cop, somebody will be executed for the murder, somebody knows who the real killer is."
- "Somebody must reveal the truth before it's too late."
- "Somebody Has to Shoot the Picture. Roy Scheider, Bonnie Bedelia, and Robert Carradine star in a film that USA Today caps 'A white-knuckle cliff-hanger.'"
- "Somebody Has to Shoot the Picture, coming on videocassette May 9th, 1991."
Sommersby (1993) Video Trailer
- "Critics call Sommersby exquisite, an absolutely unforgettable love story. Foster and Gere set the screen on fire. Everything you want in a movie; romance, drama, action and an ending you'll never forget. Richard Gere. Jodie Foster. Sommersby. Rated PG-13."
South Park (1998) Video Game Trailer
South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999)
- "As we near the millennium, the tools for visual effects and animation are evolving at an exponential rate. This spring, Paramount Pictures (Alt: Now, Warner Bros...) is proud to present the latest technological achievement in film animation. The top animation minds from around the world have collaborated with the top foreign animators from Japan with a budget of over $630 million to bring you the most advanced animation ever seen by the human eye."
- "Once upon a time, a man drew a little mouse and his animated vision enchanted children of all ages. This summer, that man will be spinning in his grave."
- "Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros. present...South Park...invading...your theatre."
- "Kyle Broflovski...Stan Marsh...Eric Cartman...Kenny McCormick...Chef...Satan...and Big Gay Al."
- "On June 30...it's not just another day in the park. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut."
- "On June 30...it's not just another day in the park. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Rated R. Starts June 30, only in theatres
TV Spot 2
- "South Park...invading...your theatre. This summer, South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Rated R. Starts June 30 (Alt: Now playing), only in theatres.
TV Spot 3
- "Kyle Broflovski...Stan Marsh.....Kenny McCormick..Eric Cartman..and Satan.
- "On June 30, The invasion begins.
- "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Rated R. Starts June 30, only in theatres.
TV Spot 4
- "They were four friends, but when the forces of darkness threaten their world, they had to embark on the greatest adventure of thier lives.
- "On June 30 (Alt: Now)...it's not just another day in the park. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Rated R. Starts June 30 (Alt: Now playing), only in theatres.
TV Spot 5
- "Kyle Broflovski...Stan Marsh.....Kenny McCormick..Eric Cartman. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Rated R. Now playing (Alt: Starts June 30), only in theatres.
South Park: Chef's Luv Shack (1999) Video Game Trailer
SpaceCamp (1986) Trailer
Space Jam (1996) Video Trailer
- "Stay in your seats. Please don't panic. We interrupt your entertainment for a shocking announcement. As of November 15, the world will never be the same."
- "Warner Bros. presents Jordan. Bunny. Together, they just might save the world."
- "Space Jam. You've never seen anything like it."
- "November 15. Get ready to jam at a theater near you."
The Specialist (1994) Trailer
- "For 20 years, she has carried a vendetta against an untouchable criminal empire. Her only hope is a man known as The Specialist. His identity is unknown. An explosives expert, he uses his skills to punish those the law cannot reach."
- "The Specialist. Stallone. Stone."
Species II (1998) Trailer
- "Patrick Ross returned home a hero, a champion and a carrier of the deadliest DNA in the universe. Now, the only chance for the human race is the woman who tried to destroy it. Recreated by science, she is now half-human. Her loyalty is to man, but her instinct is too late. Our greatest threat is our only hope."
- "Species II."
Speechless (1994) Trailer
- "It was an immediate presentation. He told her what he did so. She toldhim what she did so. They thought that they were made for each other. But they're about to discover, they're being paid to defeat each other."
- "MGM Pictures presents a romance that was doomed for the beginning and destined to last forever."
- "Michael Keaton. Geena Davis. In every relationship, there's a time to speak and a time in words just get in the way."
Speed 2: Cruise Control (1997) Trailer
- "Since we last saw Annie, some things had changed, some things hadn't. Now, they can't change curse, they can't stop and they can't get off. This summer, if you don't catch the bus, you won't wanna miss the boat. Speed 2: Cruise Control."
Spice World (1997) Trailer
- "If the world is in trouble, if our future is in danger, we call upon one man. And if he's busy, he calls 5 girls."
- "Columbia Pictures presents, the Spice Girls, in their film debut: Victoria, Emma, Melanie, Geri and Marcie. They're ready for action, they're dressed to kill, and they're only prepared for any encounter. It's a story of love, of compassion, and misunderstanding."
- "This January, make your choice, rock your world, and spice up your life with the Spice Girls."
- "Spice World."
Spider-Man (2002) Trailer
- "Turn your world upside down. Spider-Man."
Spies Like Us (1985) Trailer
- "Spies Like Us. Chevy Chase and Dan Aykroyd."
- "Chevy Chase...Dan Aykroyd...Spies Like Us."
Spy Hard (1996) Trailer
- "Move over, James. Leslie Nielsen is Dick Steele. He's on a mission so secret, even he doesn't know what he's doing here. He'll have to step into the line of fire in the year's biggest cliffhanger to tear the world of Andy Griffith."
- "Hollywood Pictures presents the mother of all secret agents in a movie with all the action, all the women and have the intelligence."
- "Spy Hard. He has a license to spill."
Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams (2002) Trailer 2
- "When the world is in trouble...they call in their top secret agents. When they get in trouble...the only people in the world who can save them...are their parents...and their parents."
- "This summer...they'll go on a mission so big...they'll have to bring the whole family. Spy Kids 2."
Stakeout (1987) Trailer
Star Kid (1997) Trailer
Star Fox Adventures (2002) Commercial
Starship Troopers (1997) Trailer
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999) Episode Trailer
Star Wars Trilogy: Special Edition VHS Featurettes
Introduction/Star Wars: A New Hope
- "In 1977, producer-director George Lucas created the Star Wars trilogy, and changed the way we looked at movies. Now, 20 years later, using new digital technology, Lucas and his creative teams at Lucasfilm, THX, Skywalker Sound, and Industrial Light and Magic have completely restored, enhanced, and added to these classic movies to create the Star Wars Trilogy: Special Edition."
The Empire Strikes Back
- "For the trilogy's second installment, The Empire Strikes Back, Lucas supervised the addition of brand-new footage, as well as an enhanced look for many of the film's key scenes and locations."
Return of the Jedi
- "For the trilogy's third installment, Return of the Jedi, Lucas supervised the addition of an elaborate new musical sequence, as well as improvements for one of the film's key creatures, and the inclusion of brand-new footage and music in the film's ending."
- (Star Wars: A New Hope) "Now, sit back, and get ready to experience George Lucas' definitive vision, with his first installment of the Star Wars Trilogy: Special Edition."
- (The Empire Strikes Back) "Now, sit back, and get ready to experience George Lucas' definitive vision of The Empire Strikes Back, the second installment in the Star Wars Trilogy: Special Edition."
- (Return of the Jedi) "Now, sit back, and get ready to experience George Lucas' definitive vision of Return of the Jedi, the third installment in the Star Wars Trilogy: Special Edition."
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Trailer
- "Every generation has a legend, every journey has a first step, every saga has a beginning."
- "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace."
Stay Tuned (1992)
- "It broadcast programs no one had ever seen...then one night, Roy and Helen Knable got sucked in and discovered that hell is one TV show after another...and they're starring in every show."
- "Now, they can't go home, they can only switch channels...and every series is a nightmare...because Satan is the sponsor."
- "Don't miss this comedy from hell. Stay Tuned."
- "You've never seen TV shows like this...or this...because this isn't TV...it's hell. And they're having a devil of a time...getting out. Stay Tuned. Rated PG."
Steel (1997) Trailer
- "The weapons of tomorrow...terrorizing our cities today. Now, to protect those who can't fight back, one man must stand up to the people...and become a new breed of hero. With a will of iron, a heart of gold and a body of steel. Shaquille O'Neal. Steel."
Stone Cold (1991) Trailer
- "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Brian Bosworth."
- "Mr. Brian Bosworth requests the pleasure of your company. Stone Cold."
Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot (1992) Trailer
- "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot. Sylvester Stallone and Estelle Getty. Stop! (Stallone: "Or my mom will shoot!")"
Storyville (1992) TV Spot
- "In the world of campaign promises and political payoffs, a candidate's private moment can quickly become public record. The candidate, the seduction, the murder, it all happens in Storyville."
- "James Spader, Joanne Whalley-Kilmer, Jason Robards. Directed by Mark Frost, Storyville. Rated R."
Street Fighter (1994) Trailer
- "In December 1994, the forces of freedom will face a power-mad dictator in a struggle for the fate of the world."
Stuart Little (1999)
- "Columbia Pictures presents, Stuart Little. The engaging tale of a fun-loving mouse, and the human family that takes him home."
- "The film was a creative challenge for Rob Minkoff, director of The Lion King...to create the first photorealistic digitally-generated character in movie history."
- "Minkoff assembled a gifted team of artists and computer animation experts, headed by John Dykstra, the special photographic effects supervisor for Star Wars, to set about the task of bringing a two-dimensional character to life."
- "The all-star cast includes Geena Davis, Hugh Laurie, and Jonathan Lipnicki."
- "The collaborative efforts of these talented professionals are making Stuart Little an electrifying motion picture, that is destined to become a classic, for generations to come."
- "Stuart Little."
- "You're invited to meet the newest member of the Little family. They introduced him into their world...they welcomed him into their lives...and they made him a part of the family. But sometimes finding the home...is easier...than feeling at home."
- "Columbia Pictures presents...a story for anyone who's ever had trouble fitting in...finding their way...and standing tall."
- "From the co-director of The Lion King. Big things...come in small packages."
- "Stuart Little."
- "On a perfectly normal street, in this perfectly ordinary house, the Little family...is about to do...something perfectly extraordinary."
- "This holiday season...Columbia Pictures...and the co-director of The Lion King...invite you to meet...Stuart Little."
- "Coming this December."
Suburban Commando (1991)
- "When it comes to intergalactic confrontation, no one can beat Shep Ramsey. But now, he's about to land in a place even he isn't prepared for: suburbia."
- "Here, they have strange ways of fighting...they have bizarre means of protection...there are dangers he's never seen...and enemies he's never known. So you better not fake him out...take him on. For Hulk Hogan, it's no game, it's war."
- "Hulk Hogan, Christopher Lloyd. Suburban Commando."
- "Charlie Wilcox is having a bad day, but help is on the way and his name is Shep Ramsey...suburban commando. It's Hulk Hogan like you've never seen him before: skateboarding, child raising, crime fighting. Charlie Wilcox has just discovered the solution for all life's problems."
- "Hulk Hogan. Christopher Lloyd. Suburban Commando."
Summer Rental (1985) Trailer
- "So, Jack Chester's taking that leave...renting a beach house...and getting the family ready for the best month of their lives."
- "Quiet and secluded with outstanding facilities, perfectly situated in a friendly neighborhood."
- "John Candy's gonna discover what a month in paradise...is all about. Summer Rental."
Superman III (1983) Trailer
- "When it's time for adventure, it's time for Superman. Alexander Salkind presents Christopher Reeve and Richard Pryor in Superman III. This time, Richard Pryor has come to Metropolis and he's got something to sell. He's a con man and the world's greatest computer genius. But then, he falls for a scheme to turn the ultimate computer into the ultimate weapon. A machine so powerful...it can control the Earth...change the weather...and reprogram Superman."
- "But only the man who pulled the switch on Superman...can pull the plug on supermachine. Superman III. This time is going to be the best time of all."
Super Mario Bros. (1993) Trailer
- "They're brothers and they're plumbers, they're on the trail of a kidnapped princess and a mystical meteorite that gives anyone who possesses it the power to rule to the universe. Now, they must rescue the princess...and make it safely back to our world before time runs out."
- "Super Mario Bros. This ain't no game."
Supernova (2000) Trailer
- "Welcome to the world of medical rescue vessel Nightingale 9."
- "It was their time and their space until they answered a distress signal that would change everything. Because the survivor they brought aboard...was carrying deadly cargo...and he's about to turn the heavens...into hell."
- "If you can't stand the heat...get out of the universe."
Super Smash Bros. (1999) Commercial
- "Something's gone wrong in the happy-go-lucky world of Nintendo. Introducing Super Smash Bros., where all your favorite characters go toe-to-toe, in one four-player star-studded slam fest! Only on Nintendo 64."
Tales from the Crypt Presents: Demon Knight (1995) Demo VHS Trailer
- "Great creators always need a little flash to get things moving and no one shines brighter than those filmmakers who know how to make a smash. Their flair for turning tales about cops, cars, terrorists and time travel into the biggest grossing movies ever earned them combined box office assets of $2.3 billion. But it takes more than knowing how to make a monster hit to live through a “Demon Knight”. It takes the right director.
- It stars Billy Zane of “Dead Call” and “Tombstone”. William Sadler of “Die Hard 2” and “The Shawshank Redemption”. Jada Pinkett from “A Low Down Dirty Shame” and “Menace II Society” and a wicked supporting cast.
- “Demon Knight”. “Fiendishly Entertaining”. “Classy Filmmaking”. “A Chiller That Should Tear Its Way Through The Competition”. With the box office gross of over $20 million, “Demon Knight” is a cut above. And when you order “Demon Knight”, we’ll bury you with in-store support including: cryptic catalogue sheets, a bone-chilling one sheet, our fiendish four-panel brochure and 2 diabolically different standees. A 3-sided standee that also features “Darkman II” and “Street Fighter” and a drop dead stand-alone of The Cryptkeeper.
- Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life. “Demon Knight”. Available on laserdisc and videocassette from MCA/Universal Home Video."
Tango & Cash (1989) Trailer
- "Meet Ray Tango. He likes money...but doesn't bother with Cash. Meet Gabe Cash, he won't dance around trouble and doesn't mind stepping on toes. Two of L.A.'s rival cops are having a tough time staying in rhythm. But they're going to have to work together, even if it kills them."
- "Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russell. Tango & Cash."
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993) Trailer
- "16th century Japan. Brave men ride into battle, fighting an evil emperor with their only hope, a golden scepter that can open the gates of time itself. Now, in their darkest hour come four brave fighters from another time, another place, another species."
- "They're back, and they're back in time."
- "New Line Cinema presents the four greatest turtles ever to go down in history. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III."
Teen Wolf (1985) Trailer
- "For Michael J. Fox, life hasn't been easy; his voice is changing, he's got hair on his chest, he stopped being a boy."
- "At last he's become a wolf."
- "He's always wanted to be something special, but he never expected this."
- "Teen Wolf; he's got style, he's got class, he's got hair all over his body."
- "He's a wolf in teen's clothing and tonight is his night to howl."
- "Teen Wolf an new comedy with Michael J. Fox, star of Back to the Future."
Teen Wolf Too (1987) Trailer
- "Jason Bateman is Teen Wolf Too."
- "Todd Howard is a regular guy with a couple of problems just like his cousin, Scott."
- "The good news is he's going to college."
- "The bad news is he's going through a few changes."
- "Sometimes the answer to all your problems is staring you right in the face."
- "Teen Wolf Too."
The Terminator (1984) Trailer
Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991)
- "Same make, same model, new mission. Once he was programmed to destroy the future, now his mission is to protect it. His loyalty is to a child and his enemy is the deadliest machine ever built. This time, there are two."
- "Terminator 2. If you thought you had seen it all, look again."
- "Arnold Schwarzenegger. Terminator 2: Judgment Day. This time, he's back for good."
Demo VHS Trailer
- "The top grossing film of the year is now on videocassette. The movie that earned a staggering $52 million in its opening weekend alone and has total over $190 million to date. Live presents the world's undisputed box-office hero. The megastar, whose films have pulled over $1.2 billion in ticket sales alone: Arnold Schwarzenegger. Terminator 2: Judgment Day."
- "The biggest movie of the year will be the biggest video ever, because Live will back this film with a massive $10 million marketing campaign. A campaign that includes an exciting previously viewed program. Along with famous pre-pack offers, featuring free product and free T2 merchandise. Our T-15 pre-pack contains 12 units of T2, along with pre-units of Live's second December release Drop Dead Fred. With this pre-pack, we'll give retailers an exclusive T2 sweatshirt, a T2 hat and T2 sunglasses. A total value of over $50!"
- "And it only gets better: Our T-20 pre-pack contains 16 copies of T2 and four copies of Drop Dead Fred. With each T-20, retailers will receive the sweatshirt, the cap and the glasses, along with an additional T2 video absolutely free. A total value of over $150! These pre-packs have a special early date of October 29th."
- "So act now before they're gone. Buy deep, because Live's previously viewed campaign will ensure that renters become buyers. This campaign includes multi-million dollar TV advertising before and after street date that encourages renters to buy previously viewed T2 cassettes. This multi-tiered campaign will air on network cable and spot TV from November 1991 through March of 1992."
- "Plus, we'll fire up previously viewed excitement with P.O.P. that includes a standee, giant-sized previously viewed stickers for placement on T2 standee and poster, along with eye-catching previously viewed buy me stickers for ready-to-move T2 cassettes. Plus, every consumer who rents T2, we'll see this special commercial at the front of each T2 video, reminding them to ask about purchasing previously viewed cassettes."
- "So welcome to the team of the most exciting video event of all time. With $10 million and marketing support, the previously viewed campaign ever and the best pre-pack offers yet. The top grossing movie of the year will be the most profitable film in the history of your business. Terminator 2: Judgment Day."
T2: The Ultimate DVD (Artisan Home Entertainment) Trailer
- "This August, Artisan Home Entertainment brings you the ultimate star (Arnold Schwarzenegger) in the ultimate action movie, with the ultimate technology for the ultimate mind-blowing entertainment experience! Terminator 2 - Judgement Day: The Ultimate DVD."
- "See and hear this acclaimed science-fiction adventure like never before! Own the newest in DVD technology, DVD 18, with a dual-layer and a double-sided format compressing over 6 hours of programming on one disc...with three 16:9 widescreen newly-remastered digital versions, including the theatrical version, the Special Edition with 15 additional minutes, and the Extended Special Edition with five more minutes never before seen on VHS or DVD."
- "It's the ultimate DVD with the ultimate sound package (THX) for the first time ever, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround EX with the new sound remix on seven channels, and DTS 5.1 ES, available for the first time on DVD 18...audio commentary from cast and crew (over 26) including Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Cameron...three exclusive documentaries: The Making of T2, T2: More Than Meets the Eye: an exploration of the Special Edition of the film; and T2 3D: Breaking the Screen Barrier, an exciting look at the creation of the new theme park attraction."
- "And that's not all. With Terminator 2 - Judgement Day: The Ultimate DVD, you get loads of special DVD-ROM features, a web link that will test your skills at the resistance fighter, the entire screenplay, over 700 storyboards, teasers and trailers, and more (visual effects, training, casting, makeup, weapons, stunts, actor bios, cast and crew info, video segments, still photos), all adding up to more than 40 features! T2: The Ultimate DVD comes wrapped in its all-new millennium limited edition special collector's case with a special 32-page booklet."
- "Home entertainment has never been this good! If you own a DVD player, you must own this disc! Terminator 2 - Judgement Day: The Ultimate DVD! Judgement Day. August 29th, 2000, from Artisan Home Entertainment."
That Thing You Do! (1996) Trailer 2
- "Guy Patterson didn't have a perfect job or a perfect social life...but what he did have was perfect timing. And in one night...Guy Patterson was going to take the Wonders from one garage to greatness."
- "20th Century Fox presents...a story about the time in every life when the hopes you hold onto and the dreams you dream become that thing you do."
- "That Thing You Do! Written and directed by Tom Hanks."
Thelma and Louise (1991) Trailer
- "Thelma, Louise."
- "Thelma & Louise are going fishing, Thelma and Louise are going to catch hell."
- "Thelma & Louise."
Thunderheart (1992) Trailer
- "The FBI sent him here to find a killer among these people. Now, he must respect their ways and uncover the past to discover the truth."
- "Val Kilmer. Sam Shepard. Graham Greene. Thunderheart."
Timebomb (1991) Trailer
Tin Men (1987) Trailer
To Be or Not to Be (1983) Trailer
- "Poland, 1939. German troops are massed at the border, waiting to invade. But meanwhile, at the Bronski Theatre, Frederick and Anna Bronski are singing the number 1 hit of worst all."
- "And then suddenly, Germany invades Poland, and nothing stands in their way except a bunch of polish hands led by the greatest actor in Poland, Frederick Bronski."
- "He's married to the most beautiful actress in all of Poland, the radiant and fateful, Anna Bronski."
- "And so he's suspected of being a spy by Colonel Erhardt, head of the Guztupo."
- "Will Frederick Bronski and the Bronski theatrical group escape the clutches of the dreaded S.S, and get out of Poland alive?"
- "Find out when you see 'To Be or Not To Be' starring Mel Brooks, Anne Bencroft, Tim Matheson, Charles Durning, and Jose Ferrer."
- "So whatever you do folks, don't leave home unless you're coming to see 'To Be or Not To Be' that is the movie."
Tomorrow Never Dies (1997) Trailer
- "An act of violence, the promise of war."
- "Now the world has only one chance for peace, and just one man for the job."
- "This holiday season, the world belongs to Bond."
Top Dog (1995)
- "Chuck Norris is Lieutenant Jake Wilder. When it comes to fighting crime, he's not clowning around. But now, he's about to face the toughest, the most difficult, the most impossible challenge of his life: His new partner."
- "Fasten your seat belts as law enforcement gets a whole new look and it's not pretty. Two cops, one's tough, one's smart, one has style, the other has taste, one's doing all the work and his partner is getting all the credit."
- "Coming soon to theaters everywhere, police work is going to the dogs. Top Dog."
Demo VHS Trailer
- "This August, America's ultimate action star and America's favorite huge canine team up with the action comedy video of the summer. Chuck Norris and co-star Reno the dog are license to thrill in Top Dog."
- "Unleashed this spring on over 1900 screens across the US, Top Dog has been backed by a $10 million advertising blitz with TV spots airing network, cable and syndicated TV. Plus consumers are seeing the trailer for this PG-13 rated film on Stargate, resulting in over 50 million impressions. Chuck Norris films that include Sidekicks, Delta Force 1 and 2 and the Missing in Action series have sold over 2 million videos, earning over $167 million at the box office! Plus with his hit TV series Walker, Texas Ranger, now seen in over 12 million homes each week, Chuck Norris has never been hotter."
- "And Live's right buy pre-pack offer will have retailers howling with delight because with each six copies and purchase, retailers get a Top Dog absolutely free along with shelf talkers and a static cling window display! To ensure extra long rentals, the movie has a pay-per-view holdback of 75 days and a cable holdback of 7 months."
- "So get set for the action, get set for the fun. Join superstar Chuck Norris and his new sidekick for the film that will be tops with every rental this August! Top Dog, from LIVE Entertainment."
Traces of Red (1992) Trailer
Transformers Cybertron: Optimus Prime Unleashed Promo
Tremors (1990) Trailer
Tremors 2: Aftershocks (1996)
- "Don't move...don't breathe...and whatever you do, don't make a sound. Because...they're back."
- "Tremors 2: Aftershocks. Evolution...is a bitch."
True Identity (1991) Video Promo
- "From Touchstone Pictures, actor Miles Pope is the man of a thousand faces and the mob wants all of them whacked. But if he wants to save his skin...he'll have to give the performance of a lifetime. True Identity. Rated R."
True Lies (1994) Trailer
- "For 15 years, Harry Tasker's been leading a double life...now, they're about to collide."
- "From James Cameron, director of Aliens and T2...Arnold Schwarzenegger...Jamie Lee Curtis...True Lies."
Tucker (1988) Trailer
- "1946, Preston Tucker and his family began to build the car of the future, They would challenge the automotive giants in Detroit."
- "It was almost too good to be true."
- "Paramount Pictures presents, a Lucasfilm production of a Francis Coppola film."
- "Tucker the true story of one man and his dream."
Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie (1997) Trailer
- "It's time to power up. The world's most famous action force is back on the big screen with a secret weapon, a giant problem and a whole new way to thrill."
- "Turbo action. Turbo power. Turbo Zord."
- "Get ready for the ultimate power trip. Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie."
Tweety's High-Flying Adventure (2000) Trailer
Twice Upon a Time (1983) Trailer
The Ultimate Scream DVD Collection (2000) Promotional Trailer
- "From Dimension Home Video, comes the movie trilogy that redefined fear."
- "For the first time ever, all three Screams are now available on DVD as a Collector's Edition DVD Box Set. Featuring extras that will make you scream...with interviews and audio commentary by director Wes Craven, and screenwriter Kevin Williamson...never-before-seen footage...deleted scenes...alternate endings...music videos...and many more mind-blowing special features. Including a bonus 4th disc that will open up a whole new world of Scream...a Behind the Scream Documentary...casting screen tests, see them before they were famous...with the cutting room, cut your own Scream scene, you be the director...9 special Sunrise Studios trailers...100 question Scream Trivia Game...and shotlists and screenplays for all 3 Screams...and much, much more."
- "So be sure to get the trilogy that stars David Arquette, Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox Arquette, and more!"
- "The Ultimate Scream DVD Collection. All features Rated R."
Underclassman (2005) Trailer
- "Officer Tre Stokes has never solved a case. But he's about to get...the chance of a lifetime...in the last place he ever expected."
- "From Miramax Films...comes a comedy...about upholding the law...and disturbing the peace."
- "This summer, prep school meets old school. Nick Cannon. Underclassman."
Under Siege (1992) Trailer
- "It was the final voyage of America's mightiest battleship...the party was wild, they really knocked them dead. Imagine this arsenal of tactical nuclear weapons falling into the wrong hands. The Pentagon never did. Now, a team of terrorists have taken over...but there's just one thing they didn't count on: the cook."
- "Steven Seagal...Tommy Lee Jones...Under Siege."
Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995) Trailer
- "A top secret satellite with nuclear capabilities, a team of international terrorists, a government held hostage...an undetectable moving headquarters...there's only one problem...the cook from Under Siege is back...and things are really heating up. Last time, he rocked the boat...this time, the sky's the limit."
- "Steven Seagal...Under Siege 2: Dark Territory."
Universal Soldier (1992) Trailer
- "It was a top secret government project, designed to create the perfect soldier cryogenically preserved, genetically enhanced, programmed to obey. But there was something they didn't count on. Inside the machine is a man and all it takes is one memory to awaken him. Universal Soldier. One can't be controlled, the other cannot be stopped. The ultimate weapons of the future have declared war on each other. Jean Claude van Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Universal Soldier."
Universal Soldier: The Return (1999) Trailer
- "These are the soldiers of the new milennium. Almost perfect, almost human, almost under our control. Now, one will lead them to destroy mankind and one will return to stop him."
- "This summer, it's man against machine, one soldier against the ultimate warrior. The winner controls their future."
- "Universal Soldier: The Return."
Universal Studios Florida Commercial
Universal Studios Escape Promo (1998)
- "Spirits soar. Hearts race. And imaginations run wild. Nobody puts fun into action. Nobody turns vacations into adventures. Nobody brings the motion pictures to life. Nobody...like Universal Studios Florida. Where the world rides the movies. But the excitement has just begun."
- "Get ready for the next generation of theme park, coming in 1999. Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure. Explore uncharted territory. Discover unlimited thrills. Live the adventure, as never before."
- "For information on vacation packages, call 888-322-5525, or your travel professional. Universal Studios Escape, the Orlando vacation destination for the 21st century."
The Untouchables (1987) Trailer
- "Robert De Niro is Al Capone...Kevin Costner is Eliot Ness...Sean Connery is Jimmy Malone."
- "Paramount Pictures presents a Brian De Palma film...The Untouchables."
Urban Cowboy (1980) Trailer
U.S. Marshals (1998) Trailer
- "A daring rescue, a cross-country manhunt, no one has seen anything like it. For Sam Gerard and his team of US marshals, nothing is what it seems. No one can be trusted. Because no one this time, the fugitive they're chasing is a government spy who knows too much."
Very Bad Things (1998) Trailer
- "The bride, the groom, the best man, the problem. From very good people are doing some very bad things. Christian Slater, Cameron Diaz. Very Bad Things. A Peter Berg film."
A Very Brady Sequel (1996)
- "A Very Brady Sequel. Invading theatres everywhere this July."
- "They're America's favorite family...but their perfect world is about to change...forever."
- "This summer...Paramount Pictures presents...a story about family...about romance...a story about adventure...and about togetherness."
- "A Very Brady Sequel."
Virus (1999) Trailer
- "It has traveled across time and space. An energy force unlike any in the universe. It is powerful, intelligent and it has found the perfect planet to inhabit. Now, in order to survive, it must destroy the one threat to his existence. The virus called man."
- "There are at least 1,500 active volcanoes in the world that we know about and at least one that we don't. Welcome to Los Angeles."
- "Have a nice day."
Walking with Dinosaurs (1999)/Allosaurus (2000) Video Trailer
- "Take a journey back to a lost world and feel the power...as you and your family go...Walking with Dinosaurs. An epic video series of prehistoric proportions that will make you feel like you've stepped back in time."
- "Through state-of-the-art digital effects and animatronics, Walking with Dinosaurs makes your family eyewitnesses to a time when dinosaurs ruled the earth...from their birth 160 million years ago, to their extinction. The awesome power of Tyrannosaurus Rex; the sheer terror of the Stegosaurus. This is as walk as it possibly gets...Walking with Dinosaurs. It's an adventure you'll never forget. Available to own on VHS and DVD, from BBC Video."
- "Also available from the creators of Walking with Dinosaurs comes the next chapter of the incredible journey: Allosaurus. Experience the life-and-death struggle of Big Al...as cutting edge digital effects bring to life one of history's most fearsome predators: Allosaurus."
- "Get your copy today on DVD or videocassette, along with Walking with Dinosaurs, for the total prehistoric experience."
Walking with Prehistoric Beasts (2001) Video Trailer
- "Using state-of-the-art CGI and animatronics, the Emmy Award-winning creators of Walking with Dinosaurs take you to a lost world of life after the dinosaurs. Join them as they go...Walking with Prehistoric Beasts."
- "65 million years ago...there were dinosaurs. Then came...beasts."
- "The end of the dinosaurs was only the beginning. Available on DVD and VHS, only from BBC Video."
Wall Street (1987) Trailer
Warlock: The Armageddon (1993) Trailer
- "His coming was foretold, the son of Satan has returned to fulfill his destiny. He has six days to seek out the stone's power. An old destruction in the palm of his hand. A chosen few stand between him and his quest. They must destroy him before he destroys creation. But to conquer the warlock, they must face the ultimate fear. Julian Sands. Warlock: The Armageddon."
Warner Home Video "Profit Plus" Sweepstakes Video Promo (1998)
- "Warner Home Video presents a short list of things to do in April."
- "Number one: Blow the roof off rental profits with three Profit Plus titles everyone's talking about. And number two: See number one and stock up on L.A. Confidential, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, and Breaking Up, three high-octane star powered films with Warner's 75th anniversary rental promotion."
- "Two great consumer offers to spur new release and catalog title rentals: A $10 Warner Bros. Studio Store certificate, customers receive instantly as they rent two 75th anniversary new releases and one Warner Bros. top 75 catalog title and a free collectible 75th anniversary poster by mail!"
- "With coupon and receipts for three rentals and they'll look great, backed with our national Profit Plus post street advertising, generating millions of impressions, extended pay-per-view holdbacks, cross-trailering and 75th anniversary in-store promotion kit to help you clean up this spring with three terrific movies from Warner Home Video."
Warner Home Video "Reel Rental Heroes" Sweepstakes Video Promo (1993)
- "When it comes to business, no one means business like Warner Home Video's Reel Rental Heroes. 12 new titles, featuring the biggest Hollywood stars with a combined $400 million total box office supported by a multi-million dollar post-street TV campaign with expected sales to top 2 1/2 million units. From the studio that's the #1 in market share for the last two years comes the stuff that you want: Reel Rental Heroes."
Warner Home Video "Terrific Trio" Sweepstakes Video Promo (1996)
- "As the weather gets hot, if your rental business gets the cold shoulder, here's the solution: Start a fire with a trio of sensational screen hits that will keep summer rental business cooking all the way to fall."
- "Kurt Russell and Steven Seagal take a white-knuckle ride through the unfriendly skies."
- "Sharon Stone, Isabella Adjani, Chazz Palminteri, and Kathy Bates, in a killer thriller."
- "How do Grumpy Old Men get that way? Rick Moranis and Tom Arnold have the side-splitting reply."
- "Three hit flicks to make your customers sit up and beg in the dog days of summer. It's what's hot for July and August."
Warner Home Video/MGM Home Entertainment "Profit Plus October" Sweepstakes Video Promo (1998)
- "This October, we'll get you in the Halloween spirit early. Five treats, no tricks. So cool, they're hot."
- "Five films that will blister the rental charts in a Profit Plus October - Species II, Major League: Back to the Minors, The Butcher Boy, Tarzan and the Lost City, and one of October's top rental titles: A Perfect Murder."
- "But we'll keep customers speaking, with high visibility national post street TV and print advertising, cross-trailering and extended pay-per-view holdback! Then bite into this, our second Nights on Us free video rental and free Act II popcorn deal has been extended for a second exciting month."
- "Customers who rent any two Profit Plus titles, including September's and MGM Home Entertainment's additional October release of the remastered Gone with the Wind. Just pick up the phone and ask for Profit Plus October."
Warner Home Video / MGM/UA Home Video "Reel Rentals 2 97 / 98" Sweepstakes Video Promo (1997)
- "Last year, our 96 Reel Rentals' promotion put real heat into winter rental revenues. And you liked it so much, we're gonna do it again."
- "Get ready for Reel Rentals 2 from Warner Home Video and MGM/UA Home Video, really big rental hits for your biggest rental season. Start with out-of-this-world star power, some of Hollywood's and home video's greatest names with the rental transaction track records to prove it...in seven super movies with over $220-million dollar combined at the box office, direct from national summer at fall 1997 theatrical release for rental action that sizzles...a little."
- "How about a 125-million impressions? Created by a national print campaign that's a real standout, add millions of more impressions with high-impact P.O.P., multi-title cross-trailering and pay-per-view windows of up to 90 days. And we have a real deal for retailers, free Warner sport gear."
- "With every title you purchase, you'll get Reel Rental points you can redeem for really great stuff, including a men's or women's WB sport watch, a WB sport cap, a WB basketball, and a shack personally autographed basketball. A very special collector's item!"
- "And here's a real deal you and your customers will both love with the rental of any two Reel Rentals 2 titles, plus any other video in your store. Customers can send for a free WB sport watch. A $15 value! Details on in-store tearpad coupons, call 1-800-891-1311 before December 1st."
- "To get your Reel Rentals 2 merchandising kit that comes with your very own free WB sport watch, plus counter card/tearpad, seven-title poster, and seven shelf talkers. C'mon, just give us a call and say and watch these Reel Rental 2 titles light up your world this winter."
Wayne's World 2 (1993) Trailer
- "Paramount Pictures presents...Wayne and Garth, in their first movie since their last one: Wayne's World 2."
- "They've moved out of the basement and into the spotlight. It's the love affair of the year...it's the fight of the decade and the rock concert of the century. It's Wayne, it's Garth, it's a whole new world and it's hurling your way. Wayne's World 2. It's the sequel you knew was coming."
Weekend at Bernie's (1989) Trailer
- "For Larry and Richard, this is a place to die for. But what they don't realize is while they're checking in, Bernie Lomax will be checking out."
- "Weekend at Bernie's."
What Dreams May Come (1998) Trailer
- "The moment that comes from everyone has come for Chris Nielsen. If heaven is a place where you know only joy...where you feel no more fear...and anything you can imagine is real...could you let go of the love you left behind...and how far would you go to get it back?"
- "Robin Williams. Cuba Gooding, Jr. Annabella Sciorra. What Dreams May Come."
Whiteboyz (1999) Trailer
- "They're not rappers. They're not gangsters. But everyone...has got a dream. Fox Searchlight Pictures presents Danny Hoch, Dash Mihok and Mark Webber in a comedy about three white boys...with a posse, a plan and a problem. Special appearances by Fat Joe, Dead Prez, Mic Geronimo, Slick Rick, Doug E. Fresh and Snoop Dogg. This summer...it's not who you wanna be...it's who you are. Whiteboyz."
White Fang 2: Myth of the White Wolf (1994) Trailer
- "An age-old Indian legend is about to lead White Fang and a courageous young man named Henry Casey...into a new world of adventure."
- "Now, they're fighting to save a proud people...and bringing the legend to life."
- Walt Disney Pictures presents White Fang 2: Myth of the White Wolf."
White Sands (1992) Trailer
- "To solve a murder, he stepped into the dead man's shoes. He followed the trail to white sands...where truth is the ultimate disguise...where deception breeds like a virus."
- "Willem Dafoe, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, and Mickey Rourke. White Sands. The most dangerous place to be."
Willow (1988) Trailer
- "From the creator of Star Wars. From the director of Cocoon. A world is awakening. Willow. Heroes come in all sizes. But adventure doesn't come any bigger than this."
- "The next great adventure. Willow."
- "Coming in May."
The Wizard of Oz (1939) on ABC Family Promo
Wrongfully Accused (1998) Trailer
- "Who is Ryan Harrison? A master violinist, an accused murderer, a fugitive from justice?"
- "This summer...Leslie Nielsen is Wrongfully Accused."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.