Abby (1974) Radio Spot
Asylum (1972) Trailer
Blacula (1972) Trailer
- "Some birthdays are unforgettable."
- "Bloody Birthday. The overwhelming horror. Bloody Birthday is a night where no one will survive."
The Bodyguard (1976) Trailer
Cannibal Girls (1973)
- "Once upon a time, there was a little country town...where folks had a very strange diet. Strangers who stopped for lunch...ended up staying for dinner."
- "American International Pictures presents...Cannibal Girls. They're young...beautiful...and very, very sexy. They love every man they meet. First, to death...then, for dinner."
- "In order to offend or horrify those in the audience of a squeamish or prudish disposition...the sound of a bell in the theatre will warn you when to close your eyes or turn away so that you may avoid witnessing certain scenes of an especially erotic or gruesome nature."
- "Cannibal Girls. Remember: In order to offend or horrify those in the audience of a squeamish or prudish disposition...the sound of a bell in the theatre will warn you when to close your eyes or turn away so that you may avoid witnessing certain scenes of an especially erotic or gruesome nature."
- "American International Pictures presents...Cannibal Girls. They're young...beautiful...and very, very sexy. They love every man they meet. First, to death...then, for dinner. In order to offend or horrify those in the audience of a squeamish or prudish disposition...the sound of a bell in the theatre will warn you when to close your eyes or turn away so that you may avoid witnessing certain scenes of an especially erotic or gruesome nature."
- "Cannibal Girls. Rated R."
The Children (1980)
- "It's time you believed in a new kind of horror. The horror of The Children. Something you wouldn't dare to imagine has happened to the children. Something beyond your worst fears."
- "Something evil is happening, and it's happening inside the children."
- "The Children will take you one step beyond horror....to sheer terror."
- "Something terrifying has happened to The Children. Pray you never meet them."
- "It's time you believed in a new kind of horror. The horror of The Children. Something you wouldn't dare to imagine has happened to the children. Pray you never meet them. The Children. Rated R."
The Dark Crystal (1982) Trailer
- "The Dark Crystal. It begins as a quest. A wonderful fantasy adventure."
- "Journey into the mystical realm of sights...and sounds. Enter the world of the Dark Crystal."
- "Now, from directors Jim Henson and Frank Oz, and Gary Kurtz, the producer of Star Wars, comes a new dimension of fantasy and adventure."
- "Travel to the another world and another time in the age of wonder...The Dark Crystal."
Dawn of the Dead (1978) Trailer
- "In 1968, George Romero brought us...Night of the Living Dead. It became a classic horror film of its time... Now, George Romero brings us the most intensely shocking motion picture experience for all times...Dawn of the Dead."
- "Imagine, if you will, that something goes terribly wrong. Now, accept the fact that there's no escaping the horrible consequences. George Romero brings back the dead. Night of the Living Dead has ended. Dawn of the Dead is here."
- "We have spawned our own savagery, soon it will consume us all."
- "It is a horrible, hauntingly accurate vision of the mindless excesses of a society gone mad."
- "When there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the earth. Dawn of the Dead."
- "First, he created the most frightening film ever made (Night of the Living Dead). Then, he took his unique vision of terror one step further (Dawn of the Dead). Now, George A. Romero takes us out of the night, beyond the dawn, and into the darkest day of horror the world has ever known...Day of the Dead."
- "George A. Romero's Day of the Dead. The most eagerly-awaited day in horror film history."
Deadtime Stories (1986) Trailer
Death Wish II (1982) Trailer
- "A city under attack, and one man under fire. A violent invasion of his home, and his family."
- "He's back. Charles Bronson...fighting back in Death Wish II."
- "Now, he's face-to-face with the filth of the city. If the police can't clean up the streets, he will. His way."
- "For every criminal, he's a nightmare come alive. In a city of fear, vengeance is his."
- "Charles Bronson. Death Wish II."
Deep Red (1976) TV Spot
Doctor Butcher M.D. (Medical Deviate) (AKA: Zombie Holocaust; 1980) Trailer
- "His name is Doctor Butcher M.D. Medical Deviate. He has perverted the science of medicine for his own maniacal means."
- "Doctor Butcher M.D. Medical Deviate."
- "See Doctor Butcher's diabolical surgery. See him mutilate patients with his murderous scalpel. Doctor Butcher loves New York. There are so many attracted patients to operate on."
- "Doctor Butcher, Medical Deviate. He loves to operate on beautiful women."
- "Doctor Butcher M.D. Medical Deviate. He's a deprived sadistic rapist, a bloodthirsty homicidal killer. And he makes house calls. Doctor Butcher M.D."
Don't Look in the Basement (1973)
- "A line between sanity and madness can be crossed in a single step. And with this step, you enter the nightmare world of terror."
- "Judge Cayman, whose earned self-control hides the urge...to kill. Harriet, a mother's love twisted into the malignant shape of evil. The sergeant, living in the hell of an aimless war, fighting a battle within himself that he lost long ago. Allison, in a desperate need of love, an obsession that could drive her to murder. Danny, whose sense of humor triggers a violent act of...revenge. Doctor Masters, who has her own idea in the gentle art of...healing. And Charlotte, who let the world of sanity and security, only to be trapped in the nightmare world of madness, a nightmare she cannot escape."
- "They all met...on the day the insane took over the asylum! Don't Look in the Basement. Rated R."
- "The makers of Last House on the Left warn you again: to avoid fainting, keep repeating; It's only a movie...only a movie...only a movie...only a movie... You enter the nightmare world of terror on the day the insane took over the asylum! Don't Look in the Basement. Rated R."
The Dragon vs. Needles of Death (1976) 1982 Release Trailer
- "The Dragon vs. Needles of Death. In the sinister shadows of night, lurks the newest and most deadly demon of the martial arts. Don Chien's Needles of Death. Killer steel spikes flung supersonic speed, ripping through anyone in their path."
- "Needles of Death, a bloodthirsty martial-arts butcher. Can anyone escape the slaughter? The dragon king of martial arts, a kung-fu master. His fists of fury against these daggers of death."
- "The Dragon vs. Needles of Death. A kung-fu powerhouse."
- "The Dragon, an indestructible kung-fu killing machine, meets his most evil opponent."
- "See him take on an army of kung-fu executioners. See Chien fire his needles 360 degrees around. He'll cut you up from all sides at once. They strike like lightning, kill, and torture! See The Dragon vs. Needles of Death. Rated R. Coming soon."
The Evil Dead (1981) TV Spots
Fighting Mad (1976) Trailer
- "He's coming and he's fighting mad! The story of a man, his son and their dreams to go home again. Back to his family. And a peaceful life working his land...until they blow it out from under him."
- "Strip miners raking the land and smashing lives, rolling over anyone who stands in their way."
- "When they couldn't buy him out, they tried to beat him up."
- "Justice goes to the highest bidder."
- "When they can't steal their land, they go back to their lives."
- "When the law doesn't work, he makes his own."
- "A lone warrior, fighting the forces of greed and corruption."
- "When you push too far, even a peaceful man can get fighting mad! Peter Fonda is Fighting Mad."
Fighting Mad (AKA: Death Force) (1978) 1981 Release Trailer
- "She's in Playboy. He's out of the Penitentiary. Now together, Jayne Kennedy and Leon Issac in... Fighting Mad."
- "She is the woman that every man wants."
- "Beaten, betrayed and busting loose. Introducing James Iglehart, a cold, calculating killing machine."
- "Fighting Mad."
- "When the going gets rough, the tough get going. Fighting Mad."
- "Fighting Mad. Rated R. From 21st Century Distribution."
Foxy Brown (1974) Trailer
The Hand (1981) Trailer
Humanoids from the Deep (1980)
- "They're coming. Humanoids from the Deep."
- "A tidal wave of rampaging creatures surges from the dark and violent sea to conquer the earth."
- "Soon, the world will awake to a terrifying riptide of humanoids from the deep."
- "The earth plunges into a battle for the survival of the fittest, where man is the endangered species and women, the ultimate prize."
- "Any way you run, any place you hide, any time you stop, they will find you."
- "Doug McClure, Ann Turkel, Vic Morrow... Humanoids from the Deep."
- "Humanoids from the Deep. They're not human, but they hunt human women. Not for killing. For mating."
- "You can scream, you can run, you can hide...but they would find you. Humanoids From the Deep. Rated R."
The Incredible Melting Man (1977) Trailer
- "Astronaut Steven West was returning from outer space...but something terrible had happened."
- "Steven West had turned into...The Incredible Melting Man."
- "The Incredible Melting Man is the first new horror creature! Come prepared."
Inseminoid (1981) Trailer
- "The most dreaded fear of every woman on Earth is even more horrifying in space. The inconceivable is about to be conceived. Inseminoid. The living miracle of creation is now the deadliest force for destruction. Now, a different kind of alien is about to be born, and the entire universe is its victims. Outer space is expecting the unexpected. Witness the birth of Inseminoid. It is not a blessed event."
Jaws of Satan (1981) Trailer
Last House on the Left (1972) Trailer
Mother's Day (1980) Trailer
- "Somewhere in the woods of Deep Baron, a woman and her sons live in isolation. When they come out, it's for one reason only. Some say she spoiled her boys...some say she drove them mad. No one who found out has lived to tell."
- "Charles Kaufman's Mother's Day."
- "Jackie, Abbey and Trina have come to the wilderness for a weekend of fun. Little do they know, out there, something lies watching...waiting. Someone's coming...they're getting closer."
- "There's nowhere to run, no one to hear you scream..."
- "When you know how to celebrate, everyday is Mother's Day. From the darkest corner of the imagination to the outermost reaches of insanity and terror, comes a celebration of mayhem... Charles Kaufman's Mother's Day."
- "No one can escape on Mother's Day, because Mother's Day never ends!"
The Nesting (1981) Trailer
- "Fear visits many places, but this is where it lives. The Nesting. You cannot escape the fear...you cannot forget the face...you will not live until you kill... The Nesting."
- "It's when your dreams turn to nightmares...and your nightmares turn on you... It goes beyond the supernatural...beyond the psychological...beyond the realm of reason. The Nesting. The horror grows, the mystery builds...the madness infects everyone around you...and then, you're all alone."
- "Just you...and it. The Nesting. It's a terror that hides inside your mind."
Nightmare (1981) Trailer
- "Prepare yourself for the most intensely shocking motion picture of our time...Nightmare. The motion picture everyone is talking about."
- "From the man who terrified you in Dawn of the Dead and Friday the 13th, special effects director Tom Savini, now comes...Nightmare."
- "Terror will surround you."
- "Pray you survive the night. Nightmare."
- "Scream, but no one can help you."
- "Where do you go? There is no place to hide."
- "Nightmare. The dream you can't escape, alive! No one under 17 admitted. From 21st Century Distribution, coming soon."
A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) Trailer
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985) Trailer
The Passage (1979) TV Spot
- "It is not the offspring of witchcraft, or Satan. It was created by a man. It will grow to be 15 feet tall. It will have huge eyes, webbed hands, hooked claws. It will walk upright...and it will mindlessly...mercilessly...kill every living thing that moves. Prophecy."
The Prowler (1981) Trailer
Scalps (1983) Trailer
The Scaremaker (AKA: Girls Nite Out; 1982/1984)
- "Scare is to defined as something sudden, ugly and terrifying. Fright is the result of being scared of your mind. Meet...The Scaremaker."
- "The scavenger hunt was the biggest college weekend of the year, an event that would be from parties to graveyards. It was just another way to kill time."
- "But something terrible happened. A dead man came home."
- "The Scaremaker will take you places you've never been. You will watch the life run out of you."
- "His corpse is sickening cold. It's too late when your heart races and pounds, when you feel your blood rushing through your veins. Never has terror been so real until you met...The Scaremaker. Rated R. Under 17 not admitted without parent."
- "Scare is to defined as something sudden, ugly and terrifying. Fright is the result of being scared of your mind. Meet the Scaremaker."
- "The Scaremaker! A dead man come home. Rated R."
Scream Blacula Scream (1973) Trailer
The Secret of NIMH (1982) Trailer
- "Aurora and Don Bluth Productions present, a classic adventure in motion picture entertainment."
- "It's a fantasy with wizards and villains. It's an odyssey to another world, a world of fantasy and enchantment. It's a story of friendship. It's a classic story of courage...and a world of dangers...where courage is rewarded."
- "A motion picture for everyone to share. Discover The Secret of NIMH, and rediscover the child in us all."
Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984) Trailer
Sister Street Fighter (1974) Trailer
Slaughter (1972) Trailer
Sleepaway Camp (1983) Trailer
Something Waits in the Dark (AKA: Island of the Fishmen; 1979/1981) US Trailer
- "This year, thousands of women will be targets of violent sexual assaults. In some cases, the attackers won't be human... Something Waits in the Dark. From the icy blackness comes an unearthly inhuman horror rising up to seek a warm blood, the soft flesh."
- "Something Waits in the Dark. Something monstrous...something evil...something only part-human, living to satisfy its unspeakable cravings and unnatural lust. They feed on fear, they thrive on terror. The night is the hunting ground and the women are the prey..."
- "Who will satisfy them next? If it finds you, pray. But all it does is kill you. Something Waits in the Dark."
Squirm (1976) Trailer
- "It was a violent summer storm. Millions of bolts flash the Earth. Folks talked about it and started getting things back to normal, when Mick (?) first vacation. But things weren't normal, there were changes...strange, frightful changes, that night it all started."
- "This was the night of the crawling terror. American International presents...Squirm. They came from everywhere...millions of riving, seething creatures, oozing out of the mire to feed on human flesh."
- "You sweat, but you don't dare move. Terror grips every nerve in your body. You want to scream, but you can't. Your heart beats so fast it feels like it's going to burst."
- "Squirm. A new experience in pure fright."
Strange Behavior (1981) Trailer
Treasure of the Four Crowns (1983) Trailer
- "You've seen Raiders...Star Wars...Aliens...and Close Encounters...but...you are about to experience...a totally new dimension in entertainment."
- "Forged from the wealth of kings, source of the magical powers of good and evil, unleashed in the hands of a madman! Now, five daring heroes defy the odds in a deadly quest to capture the greatest prize of them all... Treasure of the Four Crowns!"
- "Share the ultimate modern adventure! Treasure of the Four Crowns! In Super-Vision 3D, coming soon. From Cannon Releasing, to blast you out of your seats!"
- "Tony's father has been away a long time. Now, he's coming home. Xtro has returned!"
- "Once a man, now he's something more than human. Indestructible, everchanging evil. His mission: to avenge, to possess, to destroy!"
- "Xtro, bearing powers of black magic from deep space!"
- "Xtro. Some extraterrestrials aren't friendly! From New Line Cinema. Rated R."
- "Tony's father has been away a long time. Now, he's coming home."
- "Xtro, bearing black magic from outer space! His mission: to avenge, to possess, to destroy! Xtro. Some extraterrestrials aren't friendly! From New Line Cinema. Rated R."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.